Do they got customer service? Where can We file a complaint?

iStanx

I'm getting mad. Trying resolve my problem - can't login via website (No, it's not a ban)
As ur customers do we have any rights? Why your support answer in EVERY single case that they can't help and can't provide any information. What joke is it? I don't know law in USA, but in europe such a behavior ends in mass lawsuit. I can't believe in 21st century such company may exist. Shame on you.

Hello,

Thank you for your patience.

You could be receiving the message you are describing as the result of one of the following reasons:

• The result of security measures in place for the protection of our games, our players and their information and accounts. This means that your attempts to access an account closely mirror that of individuals who intentionally attack the services we provide with malicious intent. As such, we cannot allow accounts to be accessed under those circumstances.

• That your system is blocking security features of our website. Please make sure that your system is not blocking any features of our website and that your Java plugin is enabled and up-to-date.

• That the account you're attempting to log into, or the device your attempting to log in from is associated with another account found to be in violation of our Terms of Use or User Agreements or guilty of payment violations such as fraud or charge backs.

• Alternately, this message could mean that you are attempting to access our services from a region where the service is not available. If that is the case, you will not be able to create or access an account.

I am sorry, but we will not be able to assist you with accessing an account at this time.

Thanks,

Czian
NCSOFT Support Team

Hello,

As stated on our previous response, we are unable to assist you with accessing the account due to the reasons provided by Czian. As you are aware, we are unable to provide further information regarding this matter. 

Thank you for your understanding. 

Regards,

Glenn
NCSOFT Support Team

Same thing happened to me on 2 of my accounts... and i got the same automated responses... 

none of the 4 options they give apply to me but still cant log in website... it is like they dont want my money since i am still able to log in game.

Sometimes i wonder if they have programmers that know what they are doing...

1 hour ago, iStanx said:

I'm getting mad. Trying resolve my problem - can't login via website (No, it's not a ban)
As ur customers do we have any rights? Why your support answer in EVERY single case that they can't help and can't provide any information. What joke is it? I don't know law in USA, but in europe such a behavior ends in mass lawsuit. I can't believe in 21st century such company may exist. Shame on you.

My friend had this exact problem, and finally after 1 month one of the support team guys randomly messaged him and unlocked his accounts so he can make purchases.

• Amraith changed the title to Do they got customer service? Where can We file a complaint?
6 minutes ago, BlitzBlade said:

You don't want to buy the black firday sales right now anyway IMO because you'll just get to the point where drop rates are bugged, faster. :P 

I'm 60 already so Iam here where drops, rates are bugged :D

Gelob (Lineage 2)

Nov 21, 22:32 PST

Hello,

As much as we want to help you, our position on the account has not changed. We cannot help you further due to reasons mentioned before.

As this issue has been fully reviewed and addressed to the highest degree that can be done, we are unable to assist you any further. As such, further replies or new support tickets regarding this account or issue may not receive a response.

Regards,

Gelob
NCSOFT Support Team

Archived