Event is good

KKKm

The gap between a geared player and a end game player is not that big considering that azen and others do play and compete in this lvls without spending any money in game . I do beleave so that this event was helpful for the community since it gives you an item that boosts your stats significant with very low cost compared to the other items ( example broonch jewels ) now with a noble tiara I do as mutch dmg as with lvl 6 ruby ( from lvl 4 ) not to mention that I had to do so many pre quests to get this at attribute wille now you almost for free so cost of my tiara was 15 bill . I got a pack with the ms. Amount of nc coins sold the radiant stone 42 bill . Sold all th rest for 13 bill = 55bill . Bought the tiara for 20 bill profit of the event 35 bill not bad at all . But as allways if you are not lucky you need to spend more . Like all events somebody gets lucky somebody no . All nova have radiant like @fooz and pepinio witch even made it a few minutes after the  event started and bet next dim siege they get destroyed again no matter what . Now about those who will come here and say they have still rune etch etc . I watched the video and if I were ms I would never get rune or Aden and just let nova use all this feather , valiant scrolls witch are expensive non stop trying to stop the casting . The tacktik for them bring 2partyes and die at the crest room and press feather valiant every 3-4 min by 2-3 ppl at a time works well for nc soft .thanks nova for keeping the servers up keep it up with the good help of ms .  And not to mention that if nova didn’t have to spam valiant feather every siege by so many members they could have bought a lot of lvl 6 jewels instead of feathers . 

4 hours ago, KKKm said:

The gap between a geared player and a end game player is not that big considering that azen and others do play and compete in this lvls without spending any money in game . I do beleave so that this event was helpful for the community since it gives you an item that boosts your stats significant with very low cost compared to the other items ( example broonch jewels ) now with a noble tiara I do as mutch dmg as with lvl 6 ruby ( from lvl 4 ) not to mention that I had to do so many pre quests to get this at attribute wille now you almost for free so cost of my tiara was 15 bill . I got a pack with the ms. Amount of nc coins sold the radiant stone 42 bill . Sold all th rest for 13 bill = 55bill . Bought the tiara for 20 bill profit of the event 35 bill not bad at all . But as allways if you are not lucky you need to spend more . Like all events somebody gets lucky somebody no . All nova have radiant like @fooz and pepinio witch even made it a few minutes after the  event started and bet next dim siege they get destroyed again no matter what . Now about those who will come here and say they have still rune etch etc . I watched the video and if I were ms I would never get rune or Aden and just let nova use all this feather , valiant scrolls witch are expensive non stop trying to stop the casting . The tacktik for them bring 2partyes and die at the crest room and press feather valiant every 3-4 min by 2-3 ppl at a time works well for nc soft .thanks nova for keeping the servers up keep it up with the good help of ms .  And not to mention that if nova didn’t have to spam valiant feather every siege by so many members they could have bought a lot of lvl 6 jewels instead of feathers . 

Brilliant.... just brilliant.........     ;D

5 hours ago, KKKm said:

Top kek.

6 hours ago, Ferine said:

Before anyone bites, just remember: Don't feed the troll (who seems to lack intelligence and knowledge of the return key).

Not only the Enter is problematic with this one.Lack of comprehension and situational awareness are strongly present. Typical for middle to low educated sheep really.

20 hours ago, Whatif said:

more like 1% )

This. This event, like MOST L2 events these days, are for people like me who are bored and have money to burn on pixels and really, REALLY bad random success odds.

Now can we can have another Red Libra and Elemental Shirt of the Gods events in March, please? I have a new toon to kit. And I want to exchange my +16 Bloody Dual Daggers for something else. (Seriously, consider making R/R95/R99 grades weapon exchange a permanent feature of the Blacksmith of Mammon. Think of all of the R gems you'd sell year round.)

6 hours ago, Truffle said:

Tell us how does it work? :D:D ahahahahahahaha

The chances of success remain more or less the same -unless nc is changing them- no matter how many times you enchant. By buying more scrolls, you're just hoping to get luckier than last time and indeed you might. Also, that Valakas vid was fun.

Edit: I'm arguing the "simple math" part, not whether such a strategy might or might not work.

Archived