pk scroll tradeable ?

liveslight2

On 21/11/2018 at 7:57 PM, liveslight2 said:

Hey guys,

To be honest I don'T get it. Adding pk scrool is a strange decison. How about reworked the pk system like it was in C3-C4 for exemple ?  Just asking...

But anyway that's not even my point for this topic. 

HOW THE HELL could pk scrool be tradeable from player to player. I mean This is getting pay to win for sure. You can buy unlimited pk scrool and sell them so you stuff urself without even playing the game.

I mean am I alone to consider this is ridiculous ? 

It was planned to be like this since the opening, this is why PK scrolls are not buyable in game with adena. I'm pretty sure they won't remove them. Like it was planned the runes,the exp scrolls, the queue with VIP which doesn't exist now (guess why, 80% population got at least VIP 1) It's all a plan so NCSOFT will make money. I'm still dreaming the 10$-15$/month/account without L2STORE in my screen. 

P.S At least TI server, (I saw videos from Giran and I'm like.. why the fck I said my people to join that disgusting PVE server) is too PVE, PK scrolls will do good to few random trashtalking KSers.. Already bought 20 of them from a guy

11 hours ago, Karnz said:

Are BSOE's in the game, the regular ones not the clan hall ones?

I'm guessing that will be the next controversial item that goes into the L2store, unless they are already obtainable in game.

Yes they are and Improved scroll of escape.

They need to fix this stupid PK system, then I don't care, they can add as many PK scrools to the shop as they can. But currently, this is turning into a carebear haven, as we cannot clear PK by killing mobs (well technically if you kill like 3000 of them) and thus no one is even thinking about going red on their mains. 

Fix the PK system, ASAP. @Juji

7 minutes ago, Saffi said:

And they call this CLASSIC ?? there was NO PK scrolls in CLASSIC.

CLASSIC  is different game version . its not CHRONICLE * c4/interlude etc
everything is different . it has nothing to do with the old l2

PK scrolls have always been part of classic.

and i agree PK system is hot garbage.......

Just now, outlaw said:

I'd honestly recommend those who miss the old L2, to not even bother with this atm. It just simply isn't the same game. 

1 minute ago, ZygiA said:

I'd honestly recommend those who miss the old L2, to not even bother with this atm. It just simply isn't the same game. 

old l2 had really good content before they add S grade,   the way u gear , quest for recipes, giants cave, old toi , raids dropped different items and  keymays . i miss it too

BUT  i dont miss many things aswell.  the broken Pole farm . destro can solo raids w/o heal/tank because frenzy was BROKEN BROKEN BROKEN.
acumen SA , the atk/cast speed skill reuse ,  set bonuses , old SA system as whole ( needed some teaks imo ) ..

the only thing that can be considered broken in classic is the mage aoe farm .. way too eazy, no brain needed , no consumables needed ( way too efficient).  and maybe the phantom ranger Fatal counter but dark elf is too squishy so it somehow makes up for it.

4 minutes ago, outlaw said:

old l2 had really good content before they add S grade,   the way u gear , quest for recipes, giants cave, old toi , raids dropped different items and  keymays . i miss it too

BUT  i dont miss many things aswell.  the broken Pole farm . destro can solo raids w/o heal/tank because frenzy was BROKEN BROKEN BROKEN.
acumen SA , the atk/cast speed skill reuse ,  set bonuses , old SA system as whole ( needed some teaks imo ) ..

the only thing that can be considered broken in classic is the mage aoe farm .. way too eazy, no brain needed , no consumables needed ( way too efficient).  and maybe the phantom ranger Fatal counter but dark elf is too squishy so it somehow makes up for it.

Well, what about ridiculously easy exp quests here? No SP. Broken PK system. Broken spoil rates. Lack of PvPs from lowest to highest lvls etc. Also, if we talk about broken skills, what about WL stun landing 100% and Da's horror literally never failing? :P I agree L2 was never perfect, but this is something different. 

17 minutes ago, ZygiA said:

Well, what about ridiculously easy exp quests here? No SP. Broken PK system. Broken spoil rates. Lack of PvPs from lowest to highest lvls etc. Also, if we talk about broken skills, what about WL stun landing 100% and Da's horror literally never failing? :P I agree L2 was never perfect, but this is something different. 

PK system is trash yeah . Spoil rates its NCsoft fault because on our server we have x0.2 spoil rate for some reason.  the Stuns have always been strong.  late game with resist shock, set bonuses and +++on sets stun wont be big deal. stun have always been strong .    about dark avenger and necro i wont comment on that. necro is broken since its release so nothing new , but again skills like mental shield/lionheart exists.
atleast debuffs are landing and everyclass is strong here :D  and the chance is mostly lvl based.

about the XP "broken" quest i dont mind it. it helps casual players that cant play 8h+ mostly. no SP also leads to more decisions tho.  if u plan to do only XP scrolls quest and no farm thats another story but u will also have no gear/adena that way. So its not even that good if u think about :D  on 55 lvl u lose 4.4kk exp from 1 death tbh. 

sry for my english but u prob can understand what im sayin :D

What shall i say. I played GoD "Truly free" when it was released til 76. Shop system was fair. Didnt like GoD though so i quit. When coming back 9 month later to see how the server developed, shop system was pay 2 win all the way.

You dont need to be a genius to see they will do the same here. Begin with a moderate shop system and then turn it pay 2 win more and more. Imho the PK scrolls do not exists only for a short time to save the server balance, they only exists for a short time to make people buy tons of them, cause they fear if they dont do it now the chance is gone.

So everybody should be aware, if you do not earn Adena through trading and clever playing, sooner or later you have to buy some of this shit to be able to compete (+15 enchanted weapons by blessed scrolls etc etc etc).

9 hours ago, outlaw said:

and i agree PK system is hot garbage.......

What BS, this is not classic. Wake up!!

Archived