Another victim of Suspicious Account.

Esnightguard

Hi, I just was playing with a friend and got an error and game exited.

Now I can't log in because it says that my account has been locked due to suspicious account. I've already sent an email with all my information to appeal@ncsoft.com but my dilema is that I've just bought today a 7-day 50% rune and it seems that they won't answer me any soon than 4 days so what am I supposed to do?

Do I have a chance to get my account back? I don't understand why there are people botting 24/7 since day 1 and I have to suffer this now while I was leveling peacefully. Really, don't get it. Hope someone can give me some tips or any GM can bring some light to me.

Thanks. 

1 hour ago, Mefodii said:

Same stuff happened to me today. Still waiting for their answer. 
Consider checking also this topic. Maybe you will save some time. https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/5196-are-you-locked-for-suspicious-activity-please-read/

Yes, I found that topic yesterday but thanks to bring it here for anyone if need it. What in hell is going on with mass blocked accounts?!

(Like I posted in another topic) Took about 4 days here.

"Hello,

Thank you for your patience while we looked into your issue.

It appears this account was caught in our regular account security review. After thoroughly reviewing this account, I have decided to remove the block that was placed on it. You may now access our services again.

If you should need further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us!

Regards,"

They respond after a few days and resolve within a week.

1 minute ago, Slher said:

(Like I posted in another topic) Took about 4 days here.

"Hello,

Thank you for your patience while we looked into your issue.

It appears this account was caught in our regular account security review. After thoroughly reviewing this account, I have decided to remove the block that was placed on it. You may now access our services again.

If you should need further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us!

Regards,"

They respond after a few days and resolve within a week.

Not even one single "sorry" top company

just got banned for being in pt with a bot.  the entire party got banned lol they banned 3 manual players and 1 person with a bot active. sent emails but only got the copy paste replies so far. the person who was botting admitted it right after on discord.

ironically the botters dont care cause they will have a new character (or full party actually) up there in a week.  manual players are just screwed tho.

im sure they can just check the logs but regardless im willing to give them whatever they need to verify but cant even get a real reply lol

Archived