Thats korean classic, not EU. Stop complaining.

ManaStigmaVr

Hi guys. First of all i want to tell you that im not playing anymore here. Just coming to see the adena/drop rates drama.  Already 45 days passsed, and you still "crying" , "complaining"  about the  rates.  I want to share with you some info bout this CLASSIC. 

1.  This server should be hard. The rason to be so hard, is that there is VIPs, everymonth you get with $$ 50 % xp rune  + scrools + potions and etc. 
- if they make the rates you want + those webshop stuffs. Then you dont play classic, you play somenthing else. 
2. The reason this server is so hard and slow, its not because, its broken its because its free 2 play so they need force you to buy things from the shop. ( Nobody spend his time for free , the GM staff probably have families to feed. 
3. 45 days since the start and you stilll comparing  "Pay 2 play" EUROPEAN version ( maded especially for low populated EU server )  versus " Free 2 Play" ( Korean version ) 
4. From this you non stop spammin at forums, you forcing admins to fack up the server, only and only to keep it high populated. So basicaly now after changes ppl must make non stop 1-40 lvl chars for making adena. 
5. The main goal of classic is to play with party, constant party, where 9 ppl gather adena and gear for 1 guy, untill you gear him up and then start gear the second guy, the third, 4th etc. 
6. I dont know whats the reason you complaining about the adena, when the adena is same for the whole server , its not only low adena for you.
7. Many cries about the GK prices. So if the GK is expensive to you, go by foot to the desired location. 

The point of this server is to be hard. 
I dont get the point, you go on mega hard server, and complaining that its too hard :D Its should be like this. in EU and RU they advertise classic like a " REAL HARDCORE" server. PPl already playing the EU and RU version 3-4 years, and still keep farming. 
What you want, reaching end game in 1 month ? :D The point of CLASSIC is the HARDCORE, where you craft MID NG , TOP NG , MID D , TOP D , MID C , TOP C , B , A etc. 
NOT LIKE THE GOD you used to play where you  passs the 2/3 from the game content with Karmian and homukulus till 85 lvl. 

So if you want play classic think again, why you play here. Because you desire hardcore l2, or because you just want play huge population servr and just crying about rates. 

And one last thing. Please if you keep giving advice on the GM staff.  First go play Korean Classic, and then said how its suposed to be :) 

You know, I've checked a few days ago and Korean classic is still subscription-only (subscription is required from level 1).

There is the Bloody Classic server (Aden) that is F2P, but that's something that does not exist in other regions in any form.

14 minutes ago, Devoid said:

You know, I've checked a few days ago and Korean classic is still subscription-only (subscription is required from level 1).

There is the Bloody Classic server (Aden) that is F2P, but that's something that does not exist in other regions in any form.

They got free 2 play server. I was  tried it 4 years ago. 

Honestly I do not get why people complain so much..

Adena is hard I know.. but if I can farm without using SS..I do it, I use the SS for some situations and not others to save money...

GK is expensive.. Yeah it is.. but run to save money..

Honestly I enjoy the game like it is now..makes me remember the old C1 that I played back in the day..

Just my opinion

After a decade of ppl playing casual games and mmos getting easier by the day, where u can play the whole game solo, thats what is left of the mmo community. 

A bunch of idiots who complain about EVERYTHING that ANY company do on ANY game. It's never good enough for them. These are the guys that keep complaining of p2w on the forum but at the same time buy items or adena from other players with real $. 

People who want the server to be the way they want, and if their clan lose 2 epics in a row, they complain of zerg and leave the server immediately. Then go to another server and complain about everything again.

Thats what is the l2 community these days. These guys will keep complaining about everything. 

BUT, as the staff DID listen to them and raised the adens/items drop rate on low level areas, it doesn't make sense not to raise it on highe levels. It doesn't make sense that a mob lv 30 drops 2x more adena than a mob level 50.

It doesn't matter why the change was made, drop rates must be consistent. A higher level mob must always give more drops/adena than a lower level one. 

They either raise the drops on higher level areas (which i believe will be done) or reset the drops on lower level areas as it was before. 

42 minutes ago, ManaStigmaVr said:
 Aden (KR Classic F2P) 6978 players
- New Aden (KR Classic F2P) 2625 players

'Aden' is not a classic server.

'Aden' is Bloody Classic, opened on 2018-11-15, with the 'Aden/non-siege' extension server (free weekly char/clan transfers) opened on 2018-11-20 due to how popular 'Bloody Classic' is.

I suggest you stop using laby.fr - it took weeks to list NA Gludio (but ok, Gludio just popped up unannounced one day, so I guess that's acceptable), but they took nearly a week to list KR Aden, despite the entire promo going on weeks before the opening, including sub-promos, like the GM shop one. Even the extension server was listed a day late.

However, listing Aden as 'Classic' is a huge, huge mistake. Bloody Classic is much more like the 'Bloody' (the name of the server is the same as the name of the mode) server rather than 'Classic'.

gRq4KJY.png

For the millionth time, there is no dispute that the rates, especially the spoil rates, are far below the original 1.5 rates.  There is no dispute that the other F2P servers, in Japan and Taiwan, give 250%, not 50% to VIP users.  We can discuss whether these are good or bad things, but they are hard, indisputable facts.

It is absolutely meaningless to argue that the game is supposed to be hard.  Of course it is.  What we are discussing is how hard it should be.  Should 40+ adena and spoil rates be far lower than the original 1.5 rates, even with VIP4?  I don't know.  Maybe.  But at what point does the game become so hard that is it no longer fun for most of the players?  That's what this discussion needs to be about, without name-calling or anger.  Even though I disagree completely with his argument, I respect the OP in that, except for the references to "crying," he largely kept it respectful.    

10 hours ago, ManaStigmaVr said:

Hi guys. First of all i want to tell you that im not playing anymore here. Just coming to see the adena/drop rates drama.  Already 45 days passsed, and you still "crying" , "complaining"  about the  rates.  I want to share with you some info bout this CLASSIC. 

1.  This server should be hard. The rason to be so hard, is that there is VIPs, everymonth you get with $$ 50 % xp rune  + scrools + potions and etc. 
- if they make the rates you want + those webshop stuffs. Then you dont play classic, you play somenthing else. 
2. The reason this server is so hard and slow, its not because, its broken its because its free 2 play so they need force you to buy things from the shop. ( Nobody spend his time for free , the GM staff probably have families to feed. 
3. 45 days since the start and you stilll comparing  "Pay 2 play" EUROPEAN version ( maded especially for low populated EU server )  versus " Free 2 Play" ( Korean version ) 
4. From this you non stop spammin at forums, you forcing admins to fack up the server, only and only to keep it high populated. So basicaly now after changes ppl must make non stop 1-40 lvl chars for making adena. 
5. The main goal of classic is to play with party, constant party, where 9 ppl gather adena and gear for 1 guy, untill you gear him up and then start gear the second guy, the third, 4th etc. 
6. I dont know whats the reason you complaining about the adena, when the adena is same for the whole server , its not only low adena for you.
7. Many cries about the GK prices. So if the GK is expensive to you, go by foot to the desired location. 

The point of this server is to be hard. 
I dont get the point, you go on mega hard server, and complaining that its too hard :D Its should be like this. in EU and RU they advertise classic like a " REAL HARDCORE" server. PPl already playing the EU and RU version 3-4 years, and still keep farming. 
What you want, reaching end game in 1 month ? :D The point of CLASSIC is the HARDCORE, where you craft MID NG , TOP NG , MID D , TOP D , MID C , TOP C , B , A etc. 
NOT LIKE THE GOD you used to play where you  passs the 2/3 from the game content with Karmian and homukulus till 85 lvl. 

So if you want play classic think again, why you play here. Because you desire hardcore l2, or because you just want play huge population servr and just crying about rates. 

And one last thing. Please if you keep giving advice on the GM staff.  First go play Korean Classic, and then said how its suposed to be :) 

just a question, why the F are you even commenting on a forum of a game you don't even play and making a mega post telling people to stop crying? Actually mental, get a life dude, you really need one.

Who cares if it's KR, RU or w/e files, might as well be obvious_virus.exe running the servers, we're not devs here to worry about implementation or w/e, and nobody advertised it as KR or RU translated version.

But i agree with point 4 tho, it was a crappy move to fix only 1-40ish rates to stop players from charging back (guess why you started getting delayed or failed transactions) and not state that all is intended and let us be on our way.

6 hours ago, Lawman said:

Devoid, where can the rest of us get the chart of Korean servers you posted?  Is there any place we can get the same information for the European servers?  Thanks.

EU/RU servers require Frost handshake for everything, including the server status query. So all you can do is to manually login through their website (or the alpha version of their new launcher) and check the server list for online player count - something that's no good for automation (and might end up getting your account banned if someone notices you are "somehow" spending hours and hours "selecting a server"). I guess that's the main reason why this isn't available for EU/RU. Innova themselves could publish this information, but clearly they deem it harmful to their interests.

You can find that view (amount of private stores in parentheses) here.

9 hours ago, Devoid said:

EU/RU servers require Frost handshake for everything, including the server status query. So all you can do is to manually login through their website (or the alpha version of their new launcher) and check the server list for online player count - something that's no good for automation (and might end up getting your account banned if someone notices you are "somehow" spending hours and hours "selecting a server"). I guess that's the main reason why this isn't available for EU/RU. Innova themselves could publish this information, but clearly they deem it harmful to their interests.

You can find that view (amount of private stores in parentheses) here.

Thank you!

On 11/22/2018 at 8:05 AM, ManaStigmaVr said:

1- I do not like the VIP system. It seems to be designed to make Money for NCSOF by making your char Level faster but leaving you behind in terms of Adena so your gear is not following your leveling and then people are forced to buy Adena from Sellers (who of course back in time (in 2004) were in league with NCSoft, some sellers were GM's even)... NCSOFT is repeating same mistakes since Original Release in 2004. Why buy adena? Well because not every player is a crafter...not every player like to level a Spoil toon a Crafter toon and a Main toon...most people are not crasy and just want to play a game to have fun not a second job.

2- This is bad business model. I like the Hard Leveling, I came back to give it a try with memories from 2004. However they made the same mistake with Adena....the community is on edge about it...much Drama around it..Sellers, Bots etc same story all over again 14 years later..unbelievable.

3- I do not know how many old players are back and how many of old players are part of the criticism on the question of Adena Drops. But new players quickly identified the problem of this Game all together. It is a design problem. It is what caused Lineage 2 to fail back in 2004-5, it is why droves of people went to play World of Warcraft Instead abandoning this game. The design is fine with XP grind, but its problem is the Adena Grind. It is easy to fix...balance the adena drops and costs in the game to make it possible for all to have enough, to make it available enough so there is no market for adena sellers and bots and the player drama.

You think it is normal for a game that pushes its players to spend thousands of dollars just to get ahead of other players and get castles and guild halls etc etc? No it is bad design.

4- I do not know what happened but at this time I found my first steps in the game a few days ago, not really fun, honnestly. I do not like Temporary handouts of armors etc, and the root problem has not been addressed it has actually been made worse. Adena Drops are even smaller than original release in 2004. Who the f*** cares if this si F2P...it is not fun like this.

5- I agree with Team play. Very fond memories in various DUngeons Cruma and then Tower etc etc..but, to play to gear one person one by one..I disagree this is bad design and the problem of this game since day one. At least for a crownd outside Korea. Maybe Kopreans can play like this slaving for one another, but most people on this sisde of the planet do not play like this. teaming so together playing as a team so that we can ALL gear at thes ame time is the threshold and minding.

6- Adena rates is a problem of the design. It makes the game thrifty, and unfun... so the complaining will not stop. It was the same in 2004 and since it has been made worse it will be worse today.

7- I cam to play Lineage2 in 2004 after playing Ultima Online since 1997 for many years. Gate Travel was free in Ultima Onlione and I never liked that it was not here. In 2004 we were forced to run from one village to another. This is probably the ONLY positibvve change that I noticed in this version. And Don't talk to me about Hardcore..Lineage2 is not more Hardcore than Classic Ultima Online..with full Loot PvP...

Korean version of the game is the problem for NA players. It is not a design that appeals to this Crowd. We do not have to play the Korean way. It is up to NCSOFT to adjust the game for this player base, if they want their game to suceed.

You know what is the irony of all this?

In 2004 when Lineage 2 released, it did some months before World of Warcraft. And now, World of Warcraft is going to be releasing its Classic version too in a few months...

Lineage 2 Classic (take 2) life span is alreeady on a count down, and if not adjusted properly this time around...asta la vista baby all over again :PO.o:D 

Cheers!

1 hour ago, Duke_Suraknar said:

Wall of text

See, I would also support free GKs, as long as when you kill another player they drop all their carried items. Then KSing and other spot stealing problems that free teleports enable could be swiftly dealt with by those who RMT the most.

The F2P model was just cloned from LIVE, where the Lindvior and Valiance adjustments were confirmed to work (like in other MMOs). To sum it up, F2P MMOs are not for playing, they are for investing. Which is another reason to prefer JP/TW (or even KR, if you can get hold of a KSSN) Lineage II instead of NA/EU/RU - no artificial limits are put on equipment/items there - so the same investment will yield much greater return (as you will be able to play the game as intended instead of suffering with half gear, expending many more ss and/or pots for killing the same amount of mobs/raids).

On 11/24/2018 at 2:24 AM, Devoid said:

See, I would also support free GKs, as long as when you kill another player they drop all their carried items. Then KSing and other spot stealing problems that free teleports enable could be swiftly dealt with by those who RMT the most.

The F2P model was just cloned from LIVE, where the Lindvior and Valiance adjustments were confirmed to work (like in other MMOs). To sum it up, F2P MMOs are not for playing, they are for investing. Which is another reason to prefer JP/TW (or even KR, if you can get hold of a KSSN) Lineage II instead of NA/EU/RU - no artificial limits are put on equipment/items there - so the same investment will yield much greater return (as you will be able to play the game as intended instead of suffering with half gear, expending many more ss and/or pots for killing the same amount of mobs/raids).

I am not sure I undersatnd the idea of "F2P is for investing", I play games to have fun not throw money in to them ad infinitum. If you want to invest, then do so in Real Life, spend your money there not in a game..the value, the glory the "benefits", apparent status etc..are all virtual and temporary. Tomorrow the game may shut down and it all goes *poof* in to tthin air.

Anyhow, I agree with what you say about JP/TW Lineage II, what I am strugglig to understand is what the heck is NCSOFT trying to do here with the "suposed" Classic? I came to play Classic but this is not Classic, it is a very different version than what I remember and it looks like the "Classic" part was just marketing for some short term money grab...

Why I think that? Well I cannot beleive that after 14 years NCSOFT still has not learned from their past mistakes with this game...so the only plausible conclusion is that they are repeating the mistakes on purpose...

3 hours ago, Duke_Suraknar said:

If you want to invest, then do so in Real Life, spend your money there not in a game..the value, the glory the "benefits", apparent status etc..are all virtual and temporary. Tomorrow the game may shut down and it all goes *poof* in to tthin air.

Unfortunately, the exact same thing applies even to the corporations that are based on capital ownership (think industries where they own buildings, robots, pipelines, etc.)

Tomorrow you might learn that their 'capitalization' was all but a lie, there never was any money and there isn't anyone responsible. Poof, part of your portfolio is now thin air (if you had invested there).

The main difference is, if L2 shuts down, assets you characters posses in L2 are gone, but that is all. You lose them and can call it GG. No big deal, after all.

If the corporation that went poof was of a considerable size and capitalization, it can easily kill or at least dealt a fatal (unrecoverable) blow to various investment funds and banks, which may lead into an economical crisis, where every loan provider is immediately turning to extortion to get their money back before anyone/everyone can go bankrupt.

Remember 2008 - not only all securities went (and kept going down), the economy was down/in a standstill for so long that in the end even gold started losing value. So you could have invested exactly 0.00 EUR/USD/… into the corporation that went poof, but your fully diversified portfolio will still take a -20% hit in just a few months (and more in longer term).

DISCLAIMER: past performance (both good and bad) is not an indication of future performance. The comment above IS NOT investment advice and should not be taken as one.

On 23.11.2018 г. at 1:21 AM, Elek said:

just a question, why the F are you even commenting on a forum of a game you don't even play and making a mega post telling people to stop crying? Actually mental, get a life dude, you really need one.

I played the game, i made for 3 weeks progress, that mb you didnt still reach.  Our DD was with  TOP C shop fists at 41 lvl and C set at 44 lvl. So im able to comment.   The reason i stopped here wasnt anything about the server. I just quit because dont want to spend another 2 years of leveling Main + supports + crafter + spoiler and etc.   For a 20 days here we made 50 lvl Tyrant, 48 lvl SE, 44 lvl Spoiler, 40 lvl BD and 40 lvl PP. 

Stop calling this version "HARD."  This is 5 times easier then originally.  Having drops and messed up adena rates does not make it hard, it makes it broken.  We shouldn't be approaching A grade and having no B grade weapons on the market.  You shouldn't hit level 58 and finally see a set of demon gloves for sale.  Creating low level alt toons to farm adena for your main over and over is not hard, it's moronic.  Haste book shou;d not cost 8 mill, where is that PP gonna come up with 8 mill legit?  Yes we used to have to run from town to town to save adena but not in our 50's!!  You didn't turn your shots off in dvc!!!  You'd of been kicked from party.  Spoils and drops need to be fixed soon or there's no saving this sinking ship.

3 hours ago, Degusjr said:

Spoils and drops need to be fixed soon or there's no saving this sinking ship.

7 minutes ago, KlausMorgan said:

korean classic. 17 solo lvl mob drops more adena that 39 lvl mob.  logic ?  no. 

F2P L2 is all about minimizing DPS costs. Not about maximizing DPS.

And yes, that means that progressing forward is sometimes just a death sentence. I'm not saying you should always stay at level 20, I'm saying that you should only level up once you can deal with stronger monsters without losing adena.

Archived