Thats korean classic, not EU. Stop complaining.

ManaStigmaVr

Hardcore is fine, but GK fees aren't "hardcore". What they do is prevent players from spending their time enjoying the game because they spend more time running around instead of actual hunting, then quit eventually because having to run everywhere all the time just isn't fun. Either that or they pay the fees and are always broke so quit in frustration because they can't make adena.

I know the "cool kids" will bash such opinions, but not everybody is an adena buyer who can pay GK fees without a second thought. I've explained why GK fees are a bad idea, but I've yet to see why they are a "good" idea. And saying they act a money drain to prevent inflation is ridiculous as it only keeps the poor, poor, and makes the market value for adena farmers more lucrative.

29 minutes ago, Nym said:

prevent players from spending their time enjoying the game because they spend more time running around instead of actual hunting

You must be referring to monster density before the C3 had fixed all hunting zone spawns. Yes, the density means you will be running instead of killing all the time.

But I don't really understand the need for teleporting all day everyday. You teleport to a hunting zone and stay there until you run out of consumables (shots), then you return back to town, check the market (via MRT if in some distant town), stock up and repeat. What's the deal with porting all over continent every 20 min? Exactly what do players try to achieve by porting around all Aden?

I don't remember anyone porting around for literally no reason all day. People knew they must kill mobs in order to gain XP, so that's what they used to do back in the day. Not teleport around.

Archived