Returned items...

Darkblades

I thought this was a mistake and not a standard behavior...  Beware of scam 

But..... Nice going GM's....

idegus was pking people at AF and then suddenly... died, dropped +6 Lindvior and +12 dark eternal leather gloves...

but hey....no problem... he petition at ncsoft to get his items back??? Lol seriously guys??? you gave him dropped items from red karma player back???   Nice GM's...

I wonder what you should do now....

xc7ugz.jpg

Hi Nuky,

probably I was not very clear...

in this ss you see the source of the items... that gear was dropped from red person and picked up...

this guy probably make a petition and then GM's delete the items from the inventory of the players that picked up the drops...

These actions from GM's are very disappointing... I thought that we all play with the same rules here.... 

Waiting from GM's actions to fix this issue...

Thank You

corrupt game.. nothing gets done about adrenaline and now corrupt gm's.. just close servers already as NCWests servers are more trash then any private server

@Neutron, stop destroying this game and fix adrenaline & fire your incompetent & corrupt GM staff.

4 minutes ago, Conguero said:

This situation is already under further investigation and the players directly involved will be contacted soon to sort it out.

@Conguero: Why you and @Neutron are avoiding the bot issue? (Adrenaline usage) Users are being reported and not a single 3 day ban they get! What is going on there? Is Bot now fully allow in NCSoft? Please give some answers!

• L2 Team
2 minutes ago, BurnCycle said:

@Conguero: Why you and @Neutron are avoiding the bot issue? (Adrenaline usage) Users are being reported and not a single 3 day ban they get! What is going on there? Is Bot now fully allow in NCSoft? Please give some answers!

No, bots are definitely not allowed. We're in the process of updating our detection software to increase its effectiveness. If people are botting the outcome probably won't be good.

1 minute ago, Conguero said:

No, bots are definitely not allowed. We're in the process of updating our detection software to increase its effectiveness. If people are botting the outcome probably won't be good.

That's good to ear. Unfortunately last case reported, after video proof given (and accepted by the gm as proof) didn't result in anything as the player was still online since that report. I'm guessing the outcome you talk about is a verbal slap in the wrist and that's it? no sort of ban is applied?

6 hours ago, Conguero said:

This situation is already under further investigation and the players directly involved will be contacted soon to sort it out.

Thank you for your response,

me and my friends, we are waiting from your team to end this issue.

As you already imagine this situation is very upsetting.  We, the players, want Gm's we can trust and not removing items from inventory without further notice...

Thank you again for your support.

10 hours ago, BurnCycle said:

That's good to ear. Unfortunately last case reported, after video proof given (and accepted by the gm as proof) didn't result in anything as the player was still online since that report. I'm guessing the outcome you talk about is a verbal slap in the wrist and that's it? no sort of ban is applied?

Don't be delusional, noone will ever be banned for cheating. When they had the chance to redeem themselves y'all just got a 3 day wrist slap instead. Just look at what happened to martelx, guy was cheating to the max and only got "banned" because he recorded himself showing a gm skill on the skill list.

Ya know what, maybe next time try being a decent human being and offer to sell the gear back, maybe even at a slight discount.  Anyone who knows me knows I would of.  I made an identical pair of gloves and offered to trade so I could keep my app, but nooooo, you were too busy gloating.  We all know several nova have gotten gear back, but you're gonna cry if someone else does?  Maybe when they went back to see, they saw you running something you weren't supposed to.

10 minutes ago, Degus said:

Ya know what, maybe next time try being a decent human being and offer to sell the gear back, maybe even at a slight discount.  Anyone who knows me knows I would of.  I made an identical pair of gloves and offered to trade so I could keep my app, but nooooo, you were too busy gloating.  We all know several nova have gotten gear back, but you're gonna cry if someone else does?  Maybe when they went back to see, they saw you running something you weren't supposed to.

If you truly petitioned to get those items back, which it sounds like you did with your response. You and everyone knows the consequences of going Red.

Also they do not need to sell the items in question if you dropped them back to you at a "discount" they would be their items now and not yours so they can do whatever they with to do so.

Touching on if the people who obtained the items were using programs. Even if they were you still went red, you died, you lost. They got the items and as someone who has been playing Lineage for a while you are use to fighting people with programs I am sure. So this is nothing new for you or any other Lineage 2 player.

2 hours ago, Degus said:

Nobody from Nova ever got their gear back when dropped while having Karma and you know it..

Everyone on Chronos remembers when KingScoobz went red and Creature got his gear or the epic time when Voo(d) went red on Parnaseus and dropped 3x more gear then you did and trust me Voo did petition & cried alot about it with zero effects but apparently there are different rules now that you think the rules & consequences of going red don't apply to you ?

Not sure if this is just you, the current messed up attitude of most MorningStar members or the state of the game & the entitlement mindset of some of their arrogant/spoiled customers..

13 hours ago, Conguero said:

Hope you guys realize based on the past that there's a huge difference between botting and using 3rd party software only for PVP or click to enter certain raid instances etc.

common sense and understanding of basic statistics is clear enough to know that something just ain't right but do go ahead and explain how it's possible for 3 Months now that on every Dragon Instance spawn where at least 3 to 4 raid CC's are clicking for entry it's always the same clan/side that enters with 100% success rate ? please do explain :)

28 minutes ago, Draecke said:

Hope you guys realize based on the past that there's a huge difference between botting and using 3rd party software only for PVP or click to enter certain raid instances etc.

common sense and understanding of basic statistics is clear enough to know that something just ain't right but do go ahead and explain how it's possible for 3 Months now that on every Dragon Instance spawn where at least 3 to 4 raid CC's are clicking for entry it's always the same clan/side that enters with 100% success rate ? please do explain :)

I love nova accusing people of using 3rd party software. If it's truffle doing all the clicking, it wouldn't surprise me that they have gotten dragons 3 months in a row. Had the same affect on zaken as well. Being in CP and TS with him, I know he isn't using software. That's the funny part, he's just so much better at all aspects of this game, than anyone in Nova or their pets.

15 hours ago, Conguero said:

Please, perma ban for those who (in their own benefit) doing misuse of the restoration system by the NCsoft staff.

38 minutes ago, J0nSnow said:

I love nova accusing people of using 3rd party software. If it's truffle doing all the clicking, it wouldn't surprise me that they have gotten dragons 3 months in a row. Had the same affect on zaken as well. Being in CP and TS with him, I know he isn't using software. That's the funny part, he's just so much better at all aspects of this game, than anyone in Nova or their pets.

cool story but statically just not possible & highly improbable - there have even been cases where there were 5 different CC's clicking so yeah nope not for that many CC's and such a long period on a row in sequence..

4 hours ago, Candee said:

Don't be delusional, noone will ever be banned for cheating. When they had the chance to redeem themselves y'all just got a 3 day wrist slap instead. Just look at what happened to martelx, guy was cheating to the max and only got "banned" because he recorded himself showing a gm skill on the skill list.

I am not expecting ppl to be permanently ban from report botting, at least if that's his first infraction, but i would expect AT LEAST a 3 day ban if the situation is indeed proven like it was on this case i mentioned. That was not the case has the player still around.

3 minutes ago, Draecke said:

cool story but statically just not possible & highly improbable - there have even been cases where there were 5 different CC's clicking so yeah nope not for that many CC's and such a long period on a row in sequence..

That's a lot of CCs you are talking about. A lot of people to make sure they aren't getting pulled, not stupid, close enough, etc. There of other reasons why truffle is beating you guys. Better organizer, better player, etc. I mean nova's top, active player is fooz, so that gives everyone an indication of the clowns in these others CCs. Again, not shocked you guys are losing. I'd be shocked if truffle/MS didn't get every dragon.

5 minutes ago, Draecke said:

It's pointless to argue with them, obviously they won't say here in forums they are using, that would mean means to action from NCSoft so they will trash talk instead saying they are innocent! lol

Archived