Returned items...

Darkblades

6 hours ago, Draecke said:

Hope you guys realize based on the past that there's a huge difference between botting and using 3rd party software only for PVP or click to enter certain raid instances etc.

common sense and understanding of basic statistics is clear enough to know that something just ain't right but do go ahead and explain how it's possible for 3 Months now that on every Dragon Instance spawn where at least 3 to 4 raid CC's are clicking for entry it's always the same clan/side that enters with 100% success rate ? please do explain :)

When I was in MS, I used to put "spies" on clans like sunshine, innercircle, etc so they wouldn't be able to port in. And, sometimes, I had given adenas to some players to slightly move out of range.

But, they might be using programs now.... 

7 hours ago, Draecke said:

Hope you guys realize based on the past that there's a huge difference between botting and using 3rd party software only for PVP or click to enter certain raid instances etc.

common sense and understanding of basic statistics is clear enough to know that something just ain't right but do go ahead and explain how it's possible for 3 Months now that on every Dragon Instance spawn where at least 3 to 4 raid CC's are clicking for entry it's always the same clan/side that enters with 100% success rate ? please do explain :)

100% rate? we failed like once or twice and sunshine entered what you talking about 100% The problem with Renovatio is that this scrubs after all this years their glory and all those accomplishment they attained is with the help of 3rd party software now that it's on a "legit no scripts pay to win era" and they started losing in PvP and in Raids they just couldn't swallow it in that there is someone better than them so as defense mechanism and instead of admitting that they are horrible players without scripts they would rather make an excuse that the reason their enemy is winning and they are losing is because of scripts  even if it's not the case.... + I don't know why you care about dragons anyways Renovatio already gave up on dragons none of Renovatio shows up for them only sunshine and your pets are the ones who are competing against us but Renovatio is nowhere to be found except town lol 

9 hours ago, Degus said:

Ya know what, maybe next time try being a decent human being and offer to sell the gear back, maybe even at a slight discount.  Anyone who knows me knows I would of.  I made an identical pair of gloves and offered to trade so I could keep my app, but nooooo, you were too busy gloating.  We all know several nova have gotten gear back, but you're gonna cry if someone else does?  Maybe when they went back to see, they saw you running something you weren't supposed to.

:D degus , if u ok to pk someone so u very confident about yourself. If you lose item it is your own fault. Why someone have to sell you them back ? 

Just to show what a huge hypoctires Renovatio's members are, Renovatios accomplishments were attained because of Zergs  and 3rd party program abuse and now they are crying about zergs and 3rd party program as well lmao. There are multiple times wherein Renovatios members not only in chronos but at naia as well wherein they pked and died and lost gears and got it back so how it is any different if someone who isn't from renovatio gets the same treatment? Conquero can read all the tickets related to pk players getting their gears back and most of it are from Renovatio :) 

24 minutes ago, AiZeN said:

Just to show what a huge hypoctires Renovatio's members are, Renovatios accomplishments were attained because of Zergs  and 3rd party program abuse and now they are crying about zergs and 3rd party program as well lmao. There are multiple times wherein Renovatios members not only in chronos but at naia as well wherein they pked and died and lost gears and got it back so how it is any different if someone who isn't from renovatio gets the same treatment? Conquero can read all the tickets related to pk players getting their gears back and most of it are from Renovatio :) 

Look , if there is some technical issues , etc it alright, But IF PK  no items should stay who picked up from the ground . Thats game mechanics  and shouldn't be interfered. There are some other stuff like Scams etc. But not from PK

This is NOT a bug, someone with the needed access level have done it.

This is grave cause for concern, since this is also known as "GM Halp" and if not else it should immediately light that red alarming light in your brains, so you can realize what's going on.

9 hours ago, AiZeN said:

If it happened or not to renovatio is not the disccusion here.

don't  you believe it is very worrying that a GM returns the items of a player who lost it due to PK? It is the rules of the game if u are red and above a certain pk count u can drop items, why should any player be protected by the GM?

reading ur post degus, what an entitled man you are. You KNOW the rules of the game. Also once you drop those items they aren't yours anymore the other does not have to sell them back to you at all. Why even would he, there is no rule suggesting that he should.

in my opinion the GM that did this needs to be fired this is highly corrupt.

Before i get attacked by any MS . Im not nova. Neither do i care about them.

i only care about fair treatment to all players and not that certain players are above the rules of the game because of how much ncoin they bought from the L2 store

On 22.2.2018 at 3:19 AM, Conguero said:

This situation is already under further investigation and the players directly involved will be contacted soon to sort it out.

Any update yet?

I'm very curious how this issue will be solved by the ones-that-should-not-be-called-by-name (you + Neutron).

i can see why this is so confusing for everyone being as though u cant read... I dont blame you or your parents, i blame your grade school teachers who should have taught u to read... Degus clearly stated he offered the guy ANOTHER PAIR OF +12 DARK GLOVES AND ADENA for the ones he dropped so he could retain the appearance!@+!  so in reality if the guy who got them wasnt a scumbag he would have traded 12 for 12 and got adena but instead he wanted to be a tool. at no point and time did degus say he just wanted to buy items back he wanted to trade a new set of +12 gloves he made within 24hrs........................   any other confusion please contact your educators who failed you in you previous years of studies.

53 minutes ago, KeepthePeace said:

i can see why this is so confusing for everyone being as though u cant read... I dont blame you or your parents, i blame your grade school teachers who should have taught u to read... Degus clearly stated he offered the guy ANOTHER PAIR OF +12 DARK GLOVES AND ADENA for the ones he dropped so he could retain the appearance!@+!  so in reality if the guy who got them wasnt a scumbag he would have traded 12 for 12 and got adena but instead he wanted to be a tool. at no point and time did degus say he just wanted to buy items back he wanted to trade a new set of +12 gloves he made within 24hrs........................   any other confusion please contact your educators who failed you in you previous years of studies.

Clearly yours failed you more than you realise. A GM is simply not allowed to return an item to a player after he dropped it due to PK in game.  Even if degus made a fair offer to get his "app" back the other player is not obliged to agree. And then for the GM to delete the item from the guy who picked it up is simply disgusting. So now the rules don't apply to certain players or what?

Do you not see how ridicilous you sound? Degus fully knows what can happen if he PK someone and gets killed. What is this? Is he a GM mama boy now? I have no respect for anyone who acts like this.

but perhaps you are also moved by bias as degus is your clanny and you would react differently would it happen to someone from another clan

1 hour ago, KeepthePeace said:

Degus clearly stated he offered the guy ANOTHER PAIR OF +12 DARK GLOVES AND ADENA for the ones he dropped so he could retain the appearance!@+!  so in reality if the guy who got them wasnt a scumbag he would have traded 12 for 12 and got adena

A scumbag? I'd say this invective rather fits a person who PKs others (not that I care, it's part of the game mechanics) The player who picked the item does not have to do anything.

If you decide to go red, you do it at your own risk. That's how L2 has always worked, at least I thought so. This thread proves otherwise and it makes me worry that the game might be compromised even more than I initially thought.

Degus has received nothing from any gm or staff period. He PURCHASED a set of +12 gloves, then made them dark then  OFFERED them and adena for old gloves!@!!@! the SCUMBAG refused and somewhere along the line either item was removed by staff or this guy sold it and is trying to make an uproar which he has accomplished!@  being as though Netflix is 100% confirmed to be the automated nova alt clan, adren users. perhaps the person who picked up item was using a program and staff decided its more important to punish the cheater then the person who went red?  all questions we all have but in all reality doesnt matter... I think the lesson that should be learned here is when someone offers u a good deal you should take it and avoid all this drama.... If he wood have taken the fair trade these post wouldnt exist. You brought your own misery with your greed and selfishness.. 

23 minutes ago, KeepthePeace said:

Degus has received nothing from any gm or staff period. He PURCHASED a set of +12 gloves, then made them dark then  OFFERED them and adena for old gloves!@!!@! the SCUMBAG refused and somewhere along the line either item was removed by staff or this guy sold it and is trying to make an uproar which he has accomplished!@  being as though Netflix is 100% confirmed to be the automated nova alt clan, adren users. perhaps the person who picked up item was using a program and staff decided its more important to punish the cheater then the person who went red?  all questions we all have but in all reality doesnt matter... I think the lesson that should be learned here is when someone offers u a good deal you should take it and avoid all this drama.... If he wood have taken the fair trade these post wouldnt exist. You brought your own misery with your greed and selfishness.. 

If u could read what they said and the items dissapeared from their inventory should be cool. Untill than stfu

24 minutes ago, KeepthePeace said:

being as though Netflix is 100% confirmed to be the automated nova alt clan, adren users. 

Haha, that's a new one, where on earth did you get that one from mate? Netflix is actually a fully functional live clan for main toons and is legit, people do switch around though. If it were automated don't you think that they'd be winning at least some dragons VS MS's dragon entry scripts? MS still has an almost 100% win rate for all dragons in the past 3 months based purely on click speed (if people were pulled or out of range the other CCs would get an alert).

Come on KTP, I like you, but when you're in a glass house don't throw stones, especially ones with no basis.

1 minute ago, Ferine said:

Haha, that's a new one, where on earth did you get that one from mate? Netflix is actually a fully functional live clan for main toons and is legit, people do switch around though. If it were automated don't you think that they'd be winning at least some dragons VS MS's dragon entry scripts? MS still has an almost 100% win rate for all dragons in the past 3 months based purely on click speed (if people were pulled or out of range the other CCs would get an alert).

Come on KTP, I like you, but when you're in a glass house don't throw stones, especially ones with no basis.

i have people who have alts in netflix and are in their TS and KNOW what is said.  Bro you jus got back to game dont blow your credit on NOVA man you are too good for that. you have known me over 6 years if im saying it, its Gospel of Paul, facts....  Because your in Nova doesnt mean you are nova and shouldnt be defending what u do not know... cuz im in MS doesnt make me MS, its just the clan im in atm, The 2 clans i associate myself with are Geno and DIE, as for you should be RR as u spent majority of your gaming there and the clan u seemed to enjoy the most. i say seem cuz only u truly know. because players are using progs for pve and pvp doesnt mean they have a great port in script and even if they have the best script ever, when i pull a member of ur CC out of range and we PK it, you cant port in anyway which is how we have won so many dragons, not cuz a port in script. But if u cant win u make excuses. excuses are tools of incompetence, which builds monuments of nothingness, and those who specialize in those uses are seldom capable of anything else.

3 minutes ago, KeepthePeace said:

i have people who have alts in netflix and are in their TS and KNOW what is said.  Bro you jus got back to game dont blow your credit on NOVA man you are too good for that. you have known me over 6 years if im saying it, its Gospel of Paul, facts....  Because your in Nova doesnt mean you are nova and shouldnt be defending what u do not know... cuz im in MS doesnt make me MS, its just the clan im in atm, The 2 clans i associate myself with are Geno and DIE, as for you should be RR as u spent majority of your gaming there and the clan u seemed to enjoy the most. i say seem cuz only u truly know. because players are using progs for pve and pvp doesnt mean they have a great port in script and even if they have the best script ever, when i pull a member of ur CC out of range and we PK it, you cant port in anyway which is how we have won so many dragons, not cuz a port in script. But if u cant win u make excuses. excuses are tools of incompetence, which builds monuments of nothingness, and those who specialize in those uses are seldom capable of anything else.

I'm not jumping on defending sides and playing the politics, I'm just saying that Netflix isn't a bot or pure alt clan because I'm also in Netflix and that is not what the clan is about, they're nice guys and mostly mains.

All the pulling etc at dragons has never actually caused a failed entry whilst I've been there (Most EU time dragons in the past 2 months orso). Each time there's been no system messages, aka simple fastest click won. If there were system messages then people would be going crazy complaining about pulling and killing and face those facts, they would not be blaming scripts. :)

On the politics thing, I'm actually done with that now. I was jumping back into it at first and picking apart sides, but that was a mistake. The game just isn't competitive like it used to be, it's about how much you spend or if you want to risk those spends by scripting, I'm not in on that. There's simply no point arguing over who beats who out of clan A or clan B, or being too bothered about competition in the game anymore.

im just gonna say we know exactly to the second what time we ported in last time thus knowing exactly when to start clicking,,, i dont think any other clans have a spreadsheet with the spawn times and deaths as MS does, the one amazing thing i can say about MS, is their knowledge of spawn times, as far as organization for sieges, well we are terrible at that but they got the raids down to a science.

On 2/22/2018 at 12:38 PM, Draecke said:

cool story but statically just not possible & highly improbable - there have even been cases where there were 5 different CC's clicking so yeah nope not for that many CC's and such a long period on a row in sequence..

Far from defend ms or truffle, maybe they have ppl with very low latency against the server. What I mean is sound like improbable but isnt impossible.

Anyway GM must check it

3 hours ago, Ferine said:

It's legit? Really now? You are aware netflixnchill is my scammed clan right its literally owned by one of the person(s) involved in scamming it. It's not Netflixnchill, its KG(originally Oddity) moron! :D People these days, they think they know it all..

3 minutes ago, SpeedStick said:

It is not a scammed clan.  Its a clan you gave leadership away to.  I understand your butthurt but the Oddity clan was owned by an OL.  How did you get it??  Same way someone else got it.  They traded it away.

Gave AWAY LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

3 hours ago, KeepthePeace said:

im just gonna say we know exactly to the second what time we ported in last time thus knowing exactly when to start clicking,,, i dont think any other clans have a spreadsheet with the spawn times and deaths as MS does, the one amazing thing i can say about MS, is their knowledge of spawn times, as far as organization for sieges, well we are terrible at that but they got the raids down to a science.

Even tier-2 clans have it

Archived