Free GK's until lvl 41

Khania

all started the server with free gks, quit the freek gks will damage the new people that wants play lineage 2, then i suggest to put the normal price of gks for people lvl 41+, and people less than lvl 41, free gks

i think this will bring a balance between new people that started first day with gks frees and people that started to play today

6 hours ago, Khania said:

all started the server with free gks, quit the freek gks will damage the new people that wants play lineage 2, then i suggest to put the normal price of gks for people lvl 41+, and people less than lvl 41, free gks

i think this will bring a balance between new people that started first day with gks frees and people that started to play today

nice post, totally agree and would be very just.

On 11/23/2018 at 1:18 AM, Khania said:

you have the same or even better situation than ppl who started at the start, you dont have to fight for spots, there is plently of d shot sellers crafters with recipes, low lvl cc doing raids etc stop crying

Archived