BYE BYE MY FRIENDS

that's it, never again comming to this classic version, the admins messed it up big time, it just sucks.
By the way to those leaving, do like I did, sell everything and sell the adena to the adena sellers, they are paying 12usd per million adena aprox. just get a paypal account

illegal servers are way more organized than this crap.

2 hours ago, NEVERAGAINNCSOFT said:

that's it, never again comming to this classic version, the admins messed it up big time, it just sucks.
By the way to those leaving, do like I did, sell everything and sell the adena to the adena sellers, they are paying 12usd per million adena aprox. just get a paypal account

YOu were childish enough to create account just to cry on here. Just leave ^^ no one gives a damn.

2 hours ago, NEVERAGAINNCSOFT said:

Take care. But for the record I agree this current setup is worse than the one in 2004.

Archived