Jump to content
KKKm

Why ppl cry ?

Recommended Posts

KKKm    23

My question why so many crybabies lately posting on forums crying about everything ? The game looks like is growing and there are more ppl than ever playing lineage 2 . So what’s the issue ? Events are ment to be played with moderation . 

- to the lineage 2 community : STOP CRYING and play the game . GROW UP noobs . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, KKKm said:

The game looks like is growing and there are more ppl than ever playing lineage 2 . 

The game is dieing day by day ... and the people are less day by day *

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Truffle    71

On Naia yes, Chronos is different.. Permanent Heavy if you didn't notice... If Nova had some balls for daily pvp it'd be a very nice server. :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Truffle said:

On Naia yes, Chronos is different.. Permanent Heavy if you didn't notice... If Nova had some balls for daily pvp it'd be a very nice server. :D 

Mate is heavy because of alt toons .. if chronos has 2400 online players the 1300 its alts shops in towns ... i am not coplaining about events or p2w events because i am one of the most people that spending my money just saying about the activity.. i think you was here when the game uodated to GOD ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Truffle    71

Either way theres a lot more going on in Chronos by far compared to Freya/Naia. This game still has a lot of mileage, I wouldn't worry until we're down to one server. People/Servers come and go.

I'm putting my money on NCwest opening another Zaken, because no doubt it will attract players.. pay2win or not :P 

Edited by Truffle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KKKm    23
11 minutes ago, Truffle said:

Either way theres a lot more going on in Chronos by far compared to Freya/Naia. This game still has a lot of mileage, I wouldn't worry until we're down to one server. People/Servers come and go.

I'm putting my money on NCwest opening another Zaken, because no doubt it will attract players.. pay2win or not :P 

+1 it will attract players a new beginning . With a future of merge . It showed that ppl from zaken took a good advantage of game ( in terms of items and knowledge of the game ) and were well prepared when they merged . Chronos was alive by + 70% after the merge with zaken . So opening a new server will not only bring new players but allso life to the old servers . 

Edited by KKKm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, KKKm said:

+1 it will attract players a new beginning . With a future of merge . It showed that ppl from zaken took a good advantage of game ( in terms of items and knowledge of the game ) and were well prepared when they merged . Chronos was alive by + 70% after the merge with zaken . So opening a new server will not only bring new players but allso life to the old servers . 

Guys dont confuse your selfs .. opening a new server will not bring more people the only thing that can happend most people from chronos/naia/freya that dont have decent gear go play there for new begin .. and like that our servers market its gonna die more .. we have to deal with that....the only thing that can happend tonout people soend again money is to put a merge to freya and naia .. about new people ? New people muat be rdy to spend a lot of money if they want to play pvp not even in higher lvls but also in low lvls this is the truth ^_^

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nortewemko    13

People see their favorite game situation becoming a chaos and full ebay store, they come to the forum to complain and are not heard, they are NEVER heard. So people with no argument  create topics with "cry" or "mimimi" as argument, maybe they have full char, maybe used the visa a lot and do not play the game, or maybe they want a place to work as cm, since everything is going as planned , injecting p2w item for exorbitant prices and killing the game. Chronos with 3k of people, freya and naia with 1k each, being half. dwarf stores (or more than half). Packs being sold at 14k ncois. Yeeeehh everything is going very well, not for my cp who are intelligent and have already paused in this game, if the pause will be forever? well, it will depend on the company that manages this game, whether or not to listen to the players, and do not completely ignore them as it is doing.

Next step( is being late for this already) merge freya and naia, and for the last breath , merge all.

After write this post, the guy can buy ncoins with visa, and after, give back the visa to mommy and go to school, if u be a good boy there u can buy more ncoin with the mommy's credit card.

Useless topic.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KKKm    23

the slogan of the day is                           PLAY THE GAME       And be happy that you got the opurtunity to do so . If they put events with hight prices etc etc . Is for the needs of community . Remember if knowone buyes then there is no products since there is no demand . I’m happy with every event that they put . Always somebody will be better more geared than me and always there be somebody less gear than me . So here the lineage 2 community  refuses to play the game because the can’t compete with those who are higher geared than them . If so even with 0 promotions the result would be the same !

Edited by KKKm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alb    24
1 hour ago, KKKm said:

the slogan of the day is                           PLAY THE GAME       And be happy that you got the opurtunity to do so . If they put events with hight prices etc etc . Is for the needs of community . Remember if knowone buyes then there is no products since there is no demand . I’m happy with every event that they put . Always somebody will be better more geared than me and always there be somebody less gear than me . So here the lineage 2 community  refuses to play the game because the can’t compete with those who are higher geared than them . If so even with 0 promotions the result would be the same !

 

Obviously, you're ashaming yourself even more at each post.

You better hiddin'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vassy    28
On 2/22/2018 at 7:40 AM, KKKm said:

My question why so many crybabies lately posting on forums crying about everything ? The game looks like is growing and there are more ppl than ever playing lineage 2 . So what’s the issue ? Events are ment to be played with moderation . 

- to the lineage 2 community : STOP CRYING and play the game . GROW UP noobs . 

More people than ever?Are you delusional? When I started 4 years ago there was 4 - 5 servers online,  3 of them Heavy population and the rest normal. And it was possible to find people for every instance in a minute waiting time and now you can't find healer for 1 hour waiting sometimes! 

People stop playing BECAUSE ncsoft break the game, with all these"new" p2w items, they've made it so unbalanced that now a dragon can be killed for less than 1br from 1 person, a good geared player above 101 lv is one shotted by archer with 1.5m dmg dealed, archer kill whole parties with one skill.. tank reflect is useless now because of all the reflect resistance items they put in the game, I can continue with the examples for unbalanced game  because they are everywhere and you must be blind or very ignorant if you cannot see it. Or maybe a noob? At least from your post looks like you've started to play yesterday.

"The game looks like is growing"?! Really? They close servers every year! More p2w items means to me that something is not right behind the curtain. And each year SAME items in l2 store are more and more expensive than the previous year. And the new ones price is just ridiculous ...

Before GMs were more often in game, making events, watching for bots.. now - nothing. They can't afford 1 person to do that?..

Fantasy island is a ghost place..long time no see free event there or any event..

And this used to be very good and interesting game in the past...

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mixa    448
6 hours ago, Vassy said:

And this used to be very good and interesting game in the past...

This.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KKKm    23

@l2 community 

 

And an extra one allso for the poor gellies 

 

Edited by KKKm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Foxes    47

Allways will there people willing to spend money for improve their chars, and this is good, because ncwest needs it for L2 maintenance. But dont expect that L2 can attract many more players, especially nowadays that the trends changes (online games are more popular in mobile devices, L2 revolution at least).

I think the people will never be happy at all, The exodus of players that I seen 10 years ago when I played on teon, and a while later see a franz already dead (of 13 servers they became only 2), nothing new.

The P2W is not new at all in L2 also, I remember how people could spend large sums of money in Hong Kong companies, other people made a farm party paying five accounts, i meet a guy who got to have 8 simultaneous accounts and he paid external service for 5 xD, or listen stories like how danieldefo offered 3k USD for the first valakas in teon Oo.

There is a guy in naia who cries all the time because he sees how his great skills are obscured by the P2W of his opponents (he said never spends any euro jajajahh xD), but at the same time he doesnt have balls for to leave.

So, Stop cry & leave the game or...

Push untill die!!

Edited by Foxes
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BloodDark    29
On 22/2/2018 at 3:41 AM, Truffle said:

On Naia yes, Chronos is different.. Permanent Heavy if you didn't notice... If Nova had some balls for daily pvp it'd be a very nice server. :D 

seem that u are so exited cuz the fight that u have against nova that u cant see the reality, or maybe u are not a old player.

u think chronos is a good or active server cuz have 2.000 chars log ? just lol, as spartian say, the 50% or even 2/3 are boxes. every day ppl are quitting from game, ppl with a lot of gear and ppl who didnt spend money on game. chronos will be a good server (leaving as in this moment the activity of MS) , if nova wasnt a clan every 7 days, if FS had at least 4 pts with good pvp/pve active every day, if sunshine had at least 4 pts with good pvp/pve activity, if among all the PVE ppl that have chronos, make a clan at least 1--2 cps with vry good pvp/pve activity, thats a good server. WAKE UP! maybe now chronos is the better server but it doesnt means that is a good server.

good server was naia when u port to kamael village/parnasus/HB/bloody swampland/SoS and see Nova vs DH vs SH vs SpanishMafia vs LordofDarkness vs United vs Sucketka etc.

good server was chronos when u port to the same places and see Nova vs FS vs Enmity vs KsK vs a lot of smalls clan but with at least 1 pvp cp full active.

good server was Bartz when u port to the same places and see Enimga vs StrongHold vs TheUninvited vs AncientOnes vs FuryofDragons etc etc

that was good server in that times, when even small clans was with good cps who have a good activity. but seems that ur poor fight against nova is enought for u. then u need sell all and move to Core, will be a dream for u, 2 clans, each one with a 10 cps ready for pvp every day, but no more.

if NC make other zaken server, will be a fail,90% of the ppl from that server will be frustated ppl from freya/chronos/naia who want a new start. from the other 10%, aprox 5% will see that is the same sh1t/situation about p2w and will just quit.

i dont know if the brightness of ur fists weap lv2 has u very blind, but u need open ur eyes and know the reality, cuz ppl like u, like me and a lot of ppl who day by day spend a lot of time and a lot of money (emphasis on money), the total dead of this game will come so momentarily that we will not have the opportunity to recover all the money that we invest in the game.

pay to win games are dying, even top popular games that u need buy it to play it like for example PUGB who was one the the game in sell more copies in a year are begining to be overshadowed by games from the same style like Fornite that are totally free to play and making more earnings selling skins/cosmetics for real money.. now imagine l2 :D:D:D:D 

Edited by BloodDark
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MMOBlitz    10

WOW so much broken English here. I played this game for almost a decade and I couldn't give a shit about the rmt but NCSoft needs to step in and take care of the summoner problem and remove the macro looping. When the party finder actually includes groups for afk macro parties, that's a problem. I would love to come back to the game and stay but at this point, all I see is NCSoft trying to ignore the real issues and milk us just a bit longer before they sunset the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mixa    448
18 hours ago, bentorero said:

just because u dont wanna spend again u call l2store a cheat/Rmt?

and selling adena from Quitting sale for real life currency is allowed according to u. id like to see u try and do this openly;) 

 

the real tards are u and those who QQ everyday in forum

like i said before do us and yourselves a favor and fuk off

 

and idgaf  (ill use ur word) 'trashing' my money.. ill earn it again :) 

Why so mad brah?

I'm really sorry you can't compete w/o the L2store, I really do.I'm sure you're better at other things, L2 ain't it.c :)

Now random, you can go QQ to your mom how you are bad even after trashing your money on pixels, I'll cheer you with my friends while we trash ours on physical things, you know like food, cars, drinks etc.
Bye.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bentorero    17
4 hours ago, mixa said:

Why so mad brah?

I'm really sorry you can't compete w/o the L2store, I really do.I'm sure you're better at other things, L2 ain't it.c :)

Now random, you can go QQ to your mom how you are bad even after trashing your money on pixels, I'll cheer you with my friends while we trash ours on physical things, you know like food, cars, drinks etc.
Bye.

ohhh now i'm mad? :) who QQ here everyday with every post he can read?

anyway bye too loser 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mixa    448
5 hours ago, bentorero said:

ohhh now i'm mad? :) who QQ here everyday with every post he can read?

anyway bye too loser 

Now I'm 100% you're mad and very very angry. Next time try not to pm me ingame, that's known to have no effect for years.

I'm glad though, one more random to realize how bad he is.

I almost pity you....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×