YUL GUIDE

SpartianGuard

• 1 month later...
On 28/3/2018 at 7:53 PM, xxbutcherxx said:

Spartan!! you need to update this video bro!

What to update ? :P

On 31/3/2018 at 10:24 PM, Dargor said:

Why do you favor enchanting skills for focus over break?

Because i try break for a week and i try focus for a week ..

Also i make tests on coli about 

100 Pint Point shots on focus 

100 Pint Point shot on break 

On focus with my set up was like 90% of critical hits on break was like 70% .. a lot of people for sure will say not big difference but believe me it is...

The guy who is one shot is one shot even with focus even with break ... but when you will need 2 - 3 criticals hit on the row to kill a good gear toon inside fight break will not help you ...

My pint point is +17 so in 30.000 dmg with focus .. on break i was hitting 34.000 so its on your choice..

Also i had a self experiment that i was pvping with our enemys and i have break skills and i hit a healer of them 90k dmg but whose not enough and the healer has time to heal his self because the second skill was not critical... but imagine to hit 80k and hit one more 80k in the row healer no time to heal his helf ..

So as i said its on your choice .. i am trying to share my opinion thats all ^_^

• 1 month later...

Hey,

very nice and helpfull video :-) i tryed to get more dex... currently i have 80 with fish stew.. and now i saw first time crits on skills yeah :-) i have 1 question. How is it possible to use this 2 Slots for hair accesories? i can allways use 1 slot. what is the rule?  ty

• 3 weeks later...
On 29/5/2018 at 9:13 PM, Knaller said:

Hey,

very nice and helpfull video :-) i tryed to get more dex... currently i have 80 with fish stew.. and now i saw first time crits on skills yeah :-) i have 1 question. How is it possible to use this 2 Slots for hair accesories? i can allways use 1 slot. what is the rule?  ty

Well you need 2 different hair accesorys for example

Exalted tiara + Eye pat

14 hours ago, GhostintheShell said:

Is there a chart where it shows DEX stats to p.skill.crit.rate... and where it anything beyond X is not recommended?  Thx.

Well i am not sure .. or maybe i dont know ... But for sure i think if you can reach 89 is ok or  93 is enough i believe ... 

49 minutes ago, ChiChele said:

85 + Dex and its ok, some believe that full dex = full critical and they choose to boost them full dex , but if you have more than 85 is preety enough tested from every archer in the game

Even if you try to hate someone and tell him that 85 is good ..85 dex is not good .. the lowest you must have to say that at least i play is 89 ... you will tell me come on is 4 dex higher ... but believe me  its very big difference and if you reach 93 or more after you will see bigger difference... i spend more than 20 bilions just to make test's ... ofcorse if you belive that you are ok with 85 you can do anything you want ^_^ ... anyway have fun people who still playing this game :-) i done from here 

yea i dont disagree but also there is one more guide with another archer who is boosted 100++ ghost sentinel. so thats why i said 85 + is preety enough cause now with new cloaks and accessories already loossing -5 dex 

1 hour ago, ChiChele said:

yea i dont disagree but also there is one more guide with another archer who is boosted 100++ ghost sentinel. so thats why i said 85 + is preety enough cause now with new cloaks and accessories already loossing -5 dex 

Can you link video please?

DEX on my Tyrr is nothing special. I'll have to wait until I change dual classes through Red Libra to see what it is as an archer. I boosted p.atk heavily on the Titan. It's almost unavoidable since everything from the boss jewels, cloak, radiant circlet, brooch (which boosts level 4 ruby and up an additional 5%), Mystic Crystal SA, talismans, etc., all boost p.atk. I realize nothing hurts more than a skill crit, but at level 99 my buffed Tyrr walked around with almost 80,000 p.atk. I imagine as an archer I can give up +10 STR for +10 DEX if necessary, but I want to test it first. Someone donate cheap +5 DEX dyes to me. :) 

Archived