Leveling a BD and SWS

Rosebest

52 minutes ago, Rosebest said:

Im starting a bd and sws to box with my archer (45). Whats the fastest way to get them both to 40+ in a trio?

I was thinking a mage for the damage but wasn't convinced that this was the fastest way...any suggestions?

The best way, its by selling some xxx trio videos hahahahaha, Kidding! 

Well, like always, the best way is your archer and a good bow... better than use a mage. Get a lot patience and go ahead!.

25 minutes ago, Rosebest said:

Yeah I know, but i started the bd and sws too late. My archer is 45....

Im trying to get the 2boxes to 40'ish as fast as possible...

Easy, Use the same account of your archer, then make another little archer dark elf (because of its P.Attack and powerful Critics) give him the NG Top Bow you should have, and that's all... Remember make quest until you reach lvl20, that's better and you'll get some adena. Which server are you playing?

Just now, Rosebest said:

I can do that...no problem. Thanks for your advice.

Which do you think would be better to trio with:

Archer/BD/SWS ...using 2nd class change buff scrolls

-or-

Archer/PP/BD ..usimg pp buffs with zerk when he gets it.

Well, I just have my archer Lvl27, and the way I followed to reach there was: quest 'til lvl20, then AC... that's all. in addition, look this page, these are monsters from lvl 1 to lvl 40 weak for archers, so, bleep them!!: 
https://lineage.pmfun.com/?action=list&what=lnpc&button=Show&type=Monster&aggro=any&sid=4276&l1=1&l2=40&x=34&y=16
By the way, take a look over here before you visit any place, just to check if the monster you choice to bleep is available on this "Classic" version:
https://l2wiki.com/classic/Category:Mobs

Hope you can Enjoy it. 

On ‎11‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 6:52 PM, Rosebest said:

I can do that...no problem. Thanks for your advice.

Which do you think would be better to trio with:

Archer/BD/SWS ...using 2nd class change buff scrolls

-or-

Archer/PP/BD ..usimg pp buffs with zerk when he gets it.

Why not just lvl the whole CP? Archer/BD/SwS/OL/WC/prp/EE/SE etc on 1 computer? No point in playing with others you know. lol. 

On 11/24/2018 at 9:16 PM, Rosebest said:

Im starting a bd and sws to box with my archer (45). Whats the fastest way to get them both to 40+ in a trio?

I was thinking a mage for the damage but wasn't convinced that this was the fastest way...any suggestions?

Idk what fastest lwl are but ill go first dagger+pp now they are 52+ , when i get items i took sws to level up , it takes me 3 days to get 40 (with ppbuffs and c gr weapon) , now im thinking to lwl up bd at same.

p.s better go archer+pp+bd its much more better ( ofc if u get like 999kk nccoins ) u can go archer bd+sws . but it takes to much money since scrolls aint cheap.

Archived