Can Seer solo LowerGc?

Zier

6 hours ago, mixa said:

At your level, no or even if you get somehow the best of the best gear you'll still won't be very efficient.

By the way, how did you get that gear, if you lack basic knowledge on hunting zones like lower GC?!?

I miss the time when it took longer to lvl from 85 to 99 and these randoms could learn how to play. 

I've seen lvl 105 with zero knowledge about their classes. 

3 hours ago, Kryklaxkriklrey said:

I miss the time when it took longer to lvl from 85 to 99 and these randoms could learn how to play. 

I've seen lvl 105 with zero knowledge about their classes. 

The fishing is strong with these xD

Gald to have few replies but non of them make any sense ,

As for Mixa question Ive been playing L2 for few years but never play Seer.

All the gears i have came from trade my old gears.... i have given up on my previous Othell d/t the fact that i couldnt do much more than being a Fertilizer infront of the castle fields Thus decided to take it easy with Seer and come realised that even with this less competitive toon. It is hated for pt, Well no matter what it is, Seer is fun to play and i can guranteed you that i have played this toon by myself all the way from lv1 to 99 on both main and sub. 

The main reason of asking is ive already tried it in lowergc and was obliterated by the sheer damage i have taken(with 5 of them at time) 

So i just wanna ask if anyone who can play this class well enough to solo in lowergc. Maybe someone can give me a hint on how to do it? What sort of gears and Buffs/ technique.

Anyway from your replies It’s seem like there is no one and most ppls who doesnt know gow to play seer will just sumply come bash me for gears and knowledge, while they dont even know how to play Seer in particular. This is how the community has become Sadly.

Very few classes can tank a group of 5 at a time, kill them off using disparation etc then you shoukd be able to kill them 1 by 1 as they respawn. 

Kill those bathus knight or whatever the name is, they usually make the most damage 

Here i gave it tried, Well it's not very efficient as Mixa have said and i ended up running around to do the jump attack but at least it's doable and hopefully i can get the hang of it to do better lvling ^__^

@Zier 1min of video was enough to figure out you have 0 clue how to play sayha seer. And as you seem to have zero needs to pay with features off, I hope you didnt try to hide your nick, as that would be totally LOL fail.

Time to skype up that person and ask for advices, cheers.

24 minutes ago, Astarothy said:

@Zier 1min of video was enough to figure out you have 0 clue how to play sayha seer. And as you seem to have zero needs to pay with features off, I hope you didnt try to hide your nick, as that would be totally LOL fail.

Time to skype up that person and ask for advices, cheers.

I though my topic here is clear, I came here for advise apparently you are not very useful neither might as well show me what you can with your seer?....Please

Ppl come to forum just to blame ppl it seems... anyway i will give you a valueable advice.

You use air rush that's fine but then you attack with hydro attack... hydro attack is really weak attack. Use it if you cant use Sayha's word only.

When you use Sayha's Word you get the green eye to attack with hydro flare/hydro drain. With hydro flare the green eye can turn into red so you can spam hydro flare/drain for some seconds.  That will increase your dmg a lot!

If you get aggro use deceptive blink to hide and jump backwards. Target mob air rush -> Sayha's Word -> Hydro Flare -> next target -> repeat.

Try a bit with this advice. I dont play my sayha anymore cause it really sucks. Communtiy cried it to useless class except 1vs1 pvp.

25 minutes ago, Missula said:

Ppl come to forum just to blame ppl it seems... anyway i will give you a valueable advice.

You use air rush that's fine but then you attack with hydro attack... hydro attack is really weak attack. Use it if you cant use Sayha's word only.

When you use Sayha's Word you get the green eye to attack with hydro flare/hydro drain. With hydro flare the green eye can turn into red so you can spam hydro flare/drain for some seconds.  That will increase your dmg a lot!

If you get aggro use deceptive blink to hide and jump backwards. Target mob air rush -> Sayha's Word -> Hydro Flare -> next target -> repeat.

Try a bit with this advice. I dont play my sayha anymore cause it really sucks. Communtiy cried it to useless class except 1vs1 pvp.

Wow thanks a lot! Appreciate the help, This is my very first Seer so i am lack a lot of knowledge but yes i didn't use sayha's word very often as i have alway lvling with just Hydro attack and Hydro flare most of the time, Thing is i was surviving with just few skills up until now obviously there wasn't much need for the other skill while leveling with the lower level mobs but now i will need to step up and change the way i play to survive the higher level, Really appreciated the advise.

You can also use Threatening Wind to get the green eye and try compelling wind to avoid getting dmg.

Buff Squall also for getting less crit dmg. Also buff eye of the storm. Just check all skills and what they do. There is a lot potential.

1 hour ago, Missula said:

Ppl come to forum just to blame ppl it seems...

No one is blaming someone here, unless you r like OP and trying to play the fool card. The so called 'valuable' advices you gave r the basics of the class that any lv40 seer should had already acknowlegded, even so for a level 101 SS. Come on, do you rly believes OP leveled up only thru killing mobs with hidro attack skill way up to 99? If so, it must've been a hell of a pve farming in fairies spot, then. He got items, I can see that, but those items mean zero when he hasnt the slighty idea of how to basically make use of that char (and to put more salt to injury, remember that evisc and sayhas start with the same skillset since lv1 and they just get level up in the proccess, it's not like the others classes that get a totally skill revamp after 85+, so no room to play the clueless person specially at lvl101+)

But you must be the shiny star of your neighborhood, I can see that. Keep shinin!

1 hour ago, Zier said:

I though my topic here is clear, I came here for advise apparently you are not very useful neither might as well show me what you can with your seer?....Please

I already gave my best advice on my first topic, you better hurry up because you r wasting time and losing money. Dunno if you r getting any xp parties out there, because I'd say it would be an instant kick by the time one spots your level of knowledge towards the class you play, and your degree of itemization just aggravate this scenario. All T all shade

16 minutes ago, Astarothy said:

No one is blaming someone here, unless you r like OP and trying to play the fool card. The so called 'valuable' advices you gave r the basics of the class that any lv40 seer should had already acknowlegded, even so for a level 101 SS. Come on, do you rly believes OP leveled up only thru killing mobs with hidro attack skill way up to 99? If so, it must've been a hell of a pve farming in fairies spot, then. He got items, I can see that, but those items mean zero when he hasnt the slighty idea of how to basically make use of that char (and to put more salt to injury, remember that evisc and sayhas start with the same skillset since lv1 and they just get level up in the proccess, it's not like the others classes that get a totally skill revamp after 85+, so no room to play the clueless person specially at lvl101+)

But you must be the shiny star of your neighborhood, I can see that. Keep shinin!

I already gave my best advice on my first topic, you better hurry up because you r wasting time and losing money. Dunno if you r getting any xp parties out there, because I'd say it would be an instant kick by the time one spots your level of knowledge towards the class you play, and your degree of itemization just aggravate this scenario. All T all shade

Whoaa are you for real? How long do you level your toon from 1-99 these day? a month apparently? i did it like 3-5 days and 2 days later i am on 101 with my Cp whom are kind enough to help me XP in Elven so Do i need the basic lv40? I dont really know what are you getting salty about for? 

Well i might not know much about it yet but would you show me your Pro Shiny super toon and Solo LowerGc or Superion? Obviously i might not be that good but i am able to leveling there, May not use all the skill for pve but hey i am not asking for your opinion while bashing away your keyboard like a hero, You could be sooooo bad with your toon you just didn't know it yet,

While i was an Othell i never have a problem find my self pve or pvp pt not that i need to look for one but i am quite certain that i am good enough for the class i was playing before and so is this toon, 

You are more than welcome to show me what you got.  As for me I will just keep going up from here so please show me what you have then we can talk.

10 minutes ago, Astarothy said:

ofc its a lack of basics about the seer but its not so hard to tell him the basics. I can lvl a char to 101 without using a single skill these days. You need only adena and friends for this. :D

I prefer to be nice to everyone as long as they ask in a friendly way. Ppl who know me will confirm this. I also dont have to proof anything ;)

16 minutes ago, Missula said:

ofc its a lack of basics about the seer but its not so hard to tell him the basics. I can lvl a char to 101 without using a single skill these days. You need only adena and friends for this. :D

I prefer to be nice to everyone as long as they ask in a friendly way. Ppl who know me will confirm this. I also dont have to proof anything ;)

Well the truth is he doesn't know there is a societies in game. And his only mean of society is here in forum bashing about and show his true sane around like all the post he has done, Not a single post on here(this new forum) that find him being useful, I could imagine how he is in the game. Life must lonely in-game let alone his real life.

Im envious for your gear, so this isnt something I can test in lower GC.

Missulas advice is good.

Seer have some skills to remove aggro, deceptive blink is one, also wind blend, the second buff after a few seconds makes you invisible. ( Oly Tactic: Deceptive Blink, wind blend, repeat )

Windy Illusion will save your skin also.

So In this case as just a bit improvement

Compelling wind, Jump in(air rush), Sahyas Word, Hydro Flare, as long you have the red Eye or Hydro drain, deceptive blink. repeat

Falexi SS, Naruse Seer

On 26/02/2018 at 10:47 AM, Missula said:

For a fresh off the boat 85ish sayha seer, of course, I'd be glad to share all my knowledge about the class and see him progress towards his own gameplay. Interesting that OP said his mother theresa of calcuta CP did carried him to 101 in 3days, but even that warmhearted cp didnt care to teach/tell him how awful he's at playing the class. I cant believe that there's no one out of 7 ppl com some minor degree of common sense.

And @Zier, being any ertheia class the most simpliest and dummy-oriented class ever to be introduced in L2 (any remember the havoc when kamaels were introduced? ertheias r far far from that), there's nothing to teach you mainly because you r dumb. That's it, and any doubt of that suspicion was cleared by the video, so thanks. But keep on making up assumptions about my social life outside these boards, this speaks alot about you than me.

On 26/2/2018 at 5:44 AM, Zier said:

Here i gave it tried, Well it's not very efficient as Mixa have said and i ended up running around to do the jump attack but at least it's doable and hopefully i can get the hang of it to do better lvling ^__^

NIce video, u already showed all of us 2 things a sahya fully geared can easily solo gc lower, and that u are a terrible player .... thanks for whatever u wanted to show us ...

On 3/6/2018 at 4:31 PM, Astarothy said:

For a fresh off the boat 85ish sayha seer, of course, I'd be glad to share all my knowledge about the class and see him progress towards his own gameplay. Interesting that OP said his mother theresa of calcuta CP did carried him to 101 in 3days, but even that warmhearted cp didnt care to teach/tell him how awful he's at playing the class. I cant believe that there's no one out of 7 ppl com some minor degree of common sense.

And @Zier, being any ertheia class the most simpliest and dummy-oriented class ever to be introduced in L2 (any remember the havoc when kamaels were introduced? ertheias r far far from that), there's nothing to teach you mainly because you r dumb. That's it, and any doubt of that suspicion was cleared by the video, so thanks. But keep on making up assumptions about my social life outside these boards, this speaks alot about you than me.

Show me what you can do with your toon in lowerGc please, Oh wait maybe your toon are still only 85?

Post your video then we can talk about how clever you are.

Thanks in advance,

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I'm really having a hard time with some reactions here... Dude's coming on forum to ask for some advice because as he said, he is beginner with the class and some guys just come here to tell him he sucks, and don't give any constructive advice... What's even the point of coming here if you're not gonna help a guy who asks for help?
I don't play Sayha, but it's a class who gets a lot of hate because its only real strengh is when played solo. It doesn't bring utility in pve, not oustanding damages eigher, and it doesn't look good in mass pvp either, as it's quite fragile. The only situation where it's really good is solo pvp situations. 

Take advantage of the fact that you have a cp because random parties reject Sayha most of the time.

With the gear you have you can probably easily solo most places if you play with your jump/hide well enough. Just try them by yourself if you're not sure. Experiencing is the best way to progress with a class you're not familiar with, but I'm sure experienced Sayha players will be willing to share their tips with you, like Missula did.

Archived