Forums

Can Seer solo LowerGc?

Zier

6 hours ago, Jeune said:

Yeah I'm really having a hard time with some reactions here... Dude's coming on forum to ask for some advice because as he said, he is beginner with the class and some guys just come here to tell him he sucks, and don't give any constructive advice... What's even the point of coming here if you're not gonna help a guy who asks for help?
I don't play Sayha, but it's a class who gets a lot of hate because its only real strengh is when played solo. It doesn't bring utility in pve, not oustanding damages eigher, and it doesn't look good in mass pvp either, as it's quite fragile. The only situation where it's really good is solo pvp situations. 

Take advantage of the fact that you have a cp because random parties reject Sayha most of the time.

With the gear you have you can probably easily solo most places if you play with your jump/hide well enough. Just try them by yourself if you're not sure. Experiencing is the best way to progress with a class you're not familiar with, but I'm sure experienced Sayha players will be willing to share their tips with you, like Missula did.

Appreciate your comment Jeune,

It's quite speechless after seeing few people whose came into forum and bashed me for the question i asked, It's not much of a bother since i dont have much time to play the game now let alone bother with forum warriors these days but it's still terrified me to see such a narrow minded people who judged me just because i have some above average gears and do not know how to play properly.... well to tell you the truth im still pretty bad with it lol(Mind you i can do superion now with the same pace as in video as i do with lowergc truth is i find it efficient and give me constant XP better than trying to spam skill then hide which works but not as good),

That aside other thing is tho i might as well dont bother with the forum at all while i am working however people like yourself and missula you are the kind of people who keep me here in the forum, People who keep contributing information and humors that are useful are still here so.....

Atm I cant even have an access to play lineage2 right now d/t the work place blocked the game and i wont be able to play until godknow when, but at least i can have a peek of what is happening in the game world through the forum without bother with those mentally ill mind,

have a good day.

15 hours ago, Jeune said:

Yeah I'm really having a hard time with some reactions here... Dude's coming on forum to ask for some advice because as he said, he is beginner with the class and some guys just come here to tell him he sucks, and don't give any constructive advice... What's even the point of coming here if you're not gonna help a guy who asks for help?
I...

Before hand, watch the video. First of all, OP isnt a newbie, he's a noob. There's a huuuuuuuge difference btw these two terms ingame. Or do you really believe a "fresh newcomer newbie" will hit 101 alrdy with lv5 sapphire + pve cloack + lv4 abundance and such? Lol, if he was really a newbie, he would be annoying clan members asking for help and strugglin to complete cc/baylor in less than 10min. And all of this isnt made up, it's in the very video OP has posted, just watch it. My best advice I writed in my first post, because in this case only a skype/ts convo with real owner of the toon would help OP - cant help handless ppl, thruth must be said.

@Zier, the one salty here is only you, boo, thus I have nothing to prove specially to you (I'm not a sayha fan yet mine kicks some asses and rank 2nd in oly wacking with a +5 apo retri, so go figure). And mine advice I already gave in my first post, then drop the gun.

I didn't say he was a newbie, I said he was beginner with that class... My point is just that if you have nothing better to say to someone asking advice than: "you suck" or "you're handless", you should not be posting...

@Jeune, OP isnt begginer either, and you r just playing with words here. Please do quote me when/where I tell him "you suck" and/or "you'r handless", then come to school me about manners in an open forum of a messy fcked up game. Lol, OP cant even be blamed "you suck" because he's below that level as he has no fcking idea of what to do with the class.

Alas, whoever too fragile to handle cold truth should not be posting on forums either, for sure. Here aint kindegarten, srynotsry.

Archived