Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Siedun

Game is fun!

Recommended Posts

Siedun    1

Most of the topics here are about complaining and quitting the game. I'm personally having a lot of fun with the game. Yes, there are many issues that need to be addressed. There are plenty of bots and bleeped up rates but they don't ruin it for me. I wanted to get back to the good old days when I played Lineage the most (C3 to Interlude) and this is exactly what i got. I have a 9 to 6 job but have a lot of fun with the daily mission, dungeon, rb's and pvp every day. It is possible to keep up even if you don't play all day. I'm currently level 51 in full C grade (except 1 ring). Don't other people feel the same and enjoy the game for what it is? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Baker    8

I was enjoying this game as much as you .. until I get randomly ban like alot of people on this server hahaha

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Falatko    0
3 hours ago, Baker said:

I was enjoying this game as much as you .. until I get randomly ban like alot of people on this server hahaha

hahah random ban hahaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Siedun said:

Most of the topics here are about complaining and quitting the game. I'm personally having a lot of fun with the game. Yes, there are many issues that need to be addressed. There are plenty of bots and bleeped up rates but they don't ruin it for me. I wanted to get back to the good old days when I played Lineage the most (C3 to Interlude) and this is exactly what i got. I have a 9 to 6 job but have a lot of fun with the daily mission, dungeon, rb's and pvp every day. It is possible to keep up even if you don't play all day. I'm currently level 51 in full C grade (except 1 ring). Don't other people feel the same and enjoy the game for what it is? 

 

Lots ppl have fun mate.

But BOT is the real problem, actually i farm lots 1-40 zone and i saw full BOT group that literally steal all mobs to player, this is frustrating for several reasons:

- actually: legit players lost lots time to farm becasue 50% mobs are farmed by BOT

- actually: new players and who need level up toon fnd bg problem to complete questes

- actually: lots PM by strange char that spam all legit players and normal chat

- for future: lots BOT = lots RMT = the market price or gear/weapon go upper without a reason

And consider:

- no DROP on die = you cannot train bot

- big KARMA on PK = pk bot is really bad for legit players (i dont want to connect this with the fact PK scroll are in online shop...)

That happen in TEON/NAIA etc, i hope someone made something for to stop that

 


 
Edited by Olditalianguy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lightkeeper    24
9 hours ago, Olditalianguy said:

Lots ppl have fun mate.

But BOT is the real problem, actually i farm lots 1-40 zone and i saw full BOT group that literally steal all mobs to player, this is frustrating for several reasons:

- actually: legit players lost lots time to farm becasue 50% mobs are farmed by BOT

- actually: new players and who need level up toon fnd bg problem to complete questes

- actually: lots PM by strange char that spam all legit players and normal chat

- for future: lots BOT = lots RMT = the market price or gear/weapon go upper without a reason

And consider:

- no DROP on die = you cannot train bot

- big KARMA on PK = pk bot is really bad for legit players (i dont want to connect this with the fact PK scroll are in online shop...)

That happen in TEON/NAIA etc, i hope someone made something for to stop that

The funniest thing they've done so far imo... "Want to get rid of a bot farming your spot? Buy a PK scroll from L2store"

Literally 2 inches from joining the illegal server also, all points you described don't exist there :( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lakirojunl    1
6 hours ago, Lightkeeper said:

 

Literally 2 inches from joining the illegal server  

dont even bother. servers store spot(giran harbor) is full of shops from same one guild. out of maybe 100 shops there probably 60 are from same guild and prob same person. its pretty much dead. only hardcore players and those who spend lots of money in it still playing which is little less then 1000 players including shops

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Siedun said:

Most of the topics here are about complaining and quitting the game. I'm personally having a lot of fun with the game. Yes, there are many issues that need to be addressed. There are plenty of bots and bleeped up rates but they don't ruin it for me. I wanted to get back to the good old days when I played Lineage the most (C3 to Interlude) and this is exactly what i got. I have a 9 to 6 job but have a lot of fun with the daily mission, dungeon, rb's and pvp every day. It is possible to keep up even if you don't play all day. I'm currently level 51 in full C grade (except 1 ring). Don't other people feel the same and enjoy the game for what it is? 

I'm getting a lot of fun too, and I'm just at low levels, so I have a lot of fun to reach ahead. I hope the complainers leave soon, and don't make one Crying paragraph post about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lightkeeper    24
On 11/25/2018 at 5:43 AM, lakirojunl said:

dont even bother. servers store spot(giran harbor) is full of shops from same one guild. out of maybe 100 shops there probably 60 are from same guild and prob same person. its pretty much dead. only hardcore players and those who spend lots of money in it still playing which is little less then 1000 players including shops

Hmm that's different from what clannie says... He says the activity on the illegal server is around between that on Aden and Gludio - he sent also some recent party matching windows and there seem to be more parties than what I see on Aden (they also do RB parties with 1 pt there which is nice)... I saw a lot of people leaving there so it should be easier to find party on low levels too

Dunno I'll wait till the end of the year, we will see how NCwest faces the issues... Or maybe if they release the Bloody Classic, that I'd dig too :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Baker    8
12 hours ago, Falatko said:

hahah random ban hahaha

Laugh as much as you can I don't even mind :) Looking forward to see you here soon when ban hammer fall on your head also :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lakirojunl    1
On 11/25/2018 at 8:18 AM, Lightkeeper said:

Hmm that's different from what clannie says... He says the activity on the illegal server is around between that on Aden and Gludio - he sent also some recent party matching windows and there seem to be more parties than what I see on Aden (they also do RB parties with 1 pt there which is nice)... I saw a lot of people leaving there so it should be easier to find party on low levels too

Dunno I'll wait till the end of the year, we will see how NCwest faces the issues... Or maybe if they release the Bloody Classic, that I'd dig too :P

good luck then lmao. all false info and there barely 3-4 parties whenever i was watching it. you go from level 1-15 in 2 hours or so, no parties at lower level. go look for yourself and find out that there is no l2 server that is not p2w and with proper classic rates and not dead. classic club is pretty much dead. even with players coming from classic servers the gain of 300 ppl wont do much there

Edited by lakirojunl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lightkeeper    24
6 hours ago, lakirojunl said:

good luck then lmao. all false info and there barely 3-4 parties whenever i was watching it. you go from level 1-15 in 2 hours or so, no parties at lower level. go look for yourself and find out that there is no l2 server that is not p2w and with proper classic rates and not dead. classic club is pretty much dead. even with players coming from classic servers the gain of 300 ppl wont do much there

I actually started there for luls and everything seems okay there... I mean the server is 3 years old so obviously most people will be 60+, but since I'm EU timezone there's no problem finding RB parties even 20+...

But then again I'm not decided yet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Meehh    3

Hello, l2 can always be fun but ncsoft keeps trying to make the classic servers really unenjoyable and just straight up bad over and over.

The adena sellers issue is so big, they literally infest low level zones with mage bots and posts about it get deleted or watever due to forum rules, yep post gets deleted quick, but adena sellers violate game rules and nothing is done to delete those! :D

Just went into 1 popular bot infested zone and killed all their unicorns, look at the karma, each bot's pet killed once, 90 karma per summon. Gludio server btw.

https://ibb.co/pfshh6c

Really hope they start doing something about that plague of adena sellers, at least something...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ritoplz    4
On 11/25/2018 at 12:03 PM, Lightkeeper said:

The funniest thing they've done so far imo... "Want to get rid of a bot farming your spot? Buy a PK scroll from L2store"

Literally 2 inches from joining the illegal server also, all points you described don't exist there :( 

create a problem? sell a solution.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lightkeeper    24
1 hour ago, FatHips said:

Wish I could agree, not really fun, no.

But it has a lot of potential that is easily managable.

The problem is lack of will to solve the problems... Still a lot of people on the server... Once there's nobody but bots, fishers and hardcore whiteknights, because everyone moved to l2classic club, things will start moving :( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×