Server transfer

Ryuuku

I'm returning to play after a long time and realizing the server I was playing no longer exists (Bartz). Everything was moved to Freya, but I'd like to play at Chronos. How can I make this transfer? I need pay with real money? Lose everything really discourages me to play again. 

Thx and sorry about my bad english. 

2 hours ago, Ryuuku said:

I'm returning to play after a long time and realizing the server I was playing no longer exists (Bartz). Everything was moved to Freya, but I'd like to play at Chronos. How can I make this transfer? I need pay with real money? Lose everything really discourages me to play again. 

Not seeing your point here. If Bartz still existed as a seperate server and you wished to play on Chronos you would still need to transfer there. Your simply transferring from Freya rather than Bartz to Chronos which would always have cost you money.

2 hours ago, Ryuuku said:

you can move all your gear etc. with the server transfer and if you're really that poor that you can't afford the full payment try contact support through a ticket and explain your background aka returning player etc.

Archived