This multi box thing is not good for the game

VIRTUALPLAZA

It wouldn't work, as it stand this isn't the kind of game you can solo effectively which is critical if you fall behind the curve, key players quit, there are no parties with space or even in the area you can currently exp, there are so many things that will literally stop you doing anything. I get the sentiment but it's something that is highly inpractical if you look at it beyond sentiment.

8 hours ago, TDG said:

It wouldn't work, as it stand this isn't the kind of game you can solo effectively which is critical if you fall behind the curve, key players quit, there are no parties with space or even in the area you can currently exp, there are so many things that will literally stop you doing anything. I get the sentiment but it's something that is highly inpractical if you look at it beyond sentiment.

2 boxes max then. All I see right now is people running with DD - prp/BD/sws around. It's pretty pathetic I must say. 

9 hours ago, TDG said:

i agree with @ZygiA

34 minutes ago, ZygiA said:

2 boxes max then. All I see right now is people running with DD - prp/BD/sws around. It's pretty pathetic I must say. 

totally agree 2 max is fine for everyone especialy for solo guys! if u want to exp dd+buffer and if u want to spoil then spoiler+buffer! ppl who likes having to a party dd+buffer+bd and on another pc sws+tank+ what the else hell the want is totally wrong

Archived