what SA a wynn should have?

PEWPEWPEW

• 2 weeks later...

The best SA for wynn summoner is 1 SA P.atac, because what else you transfer to the summon is P.atac, and the second SA M.atac to do more damage with the marks, if you have a second SA. Critical damage only happens to the summon 2% ... it is practically nothing. and For Pvp the 3 SA with HP, the third SA if you surrender to the Wynn HP because you also transfer HP to the summon and 5% of p.atac will not make a huge difference, because it happens to the summon 3.5% approximately.

4 hours ago, Calu said:

The best SA for wynn summoner is 1 SA P.atac, because what else you transfer to the summon is P.atac, and the second SA M.atac to do more damage with the marks, if you have a second SA. Critical damage only happens to the summon 2% ... it is practically nothing. and For Pvp the 3 SA with HP, the third SA if you surrender to the Wynn HP because you also transfer HP to the summon and 5% of p.atac will not make a huge difference, because it happens to the summon 3.5% approximately.

M.atack isn't good for pve.... Don't be stupid if u're clueless about it.

And if some1 wants to go oly setup, an option is boosting ur marks dmg, but u definitely won't waste a SA with P.atack for such purposes. 

So... this guy's advice is horrible!!!!

On 9/3/2018 at 3:54 PM, Kryklaxkriklrey said:

M.atack isn't good for pve.... Don't be stupid if u're clueless about it.

And if some1 wants to go oly setup, an option is boosting ur marks dmg, but u definitely won't waste a SA with P.atack for such purposes. 

So... this guy's advice is horrible!!!!

You can tell you're an idiot who never used a wynn or read his skill, see if he gives p. critical damage (7% x for a 15% /transfer is = 1% of critical damage transferred to the summon) of transfer of that, just an idiot, to think that the markas do not render in pve, it is even more idioti, there are mob that are very weak to magic. Go back to the game and read your skills noob. and plis dont give advices if you not have idea,
and less opinion of the advice of another, when clearly you do not know anything about the game.

3 hours ago, Calu said:

You can tell you're an idiot who never used a wynn or read his skill, see if he gives p. critical damage (7% x for a 15% /transfer is = 1% of critical damage transferred to the summon) of transfer of that, just an idiot, to think that the markas do not render in pve, it is even more idioti, there are mob that are very weak to magic. Go back to the game and read your skills noob. and plis dont give advices if you not have idea,
and less opinion of the advice of another, when clearly you do not know anything about the game.

You are even dumber if you think that the summons's damage is the only think we care about. 

Go back to your macros in blazing swamp. Trash player!

On 15/3/2018 at 12:21 PM, Kryklaxkriklrey said:

You are even dumber if you think that the summons's damage is the only think we care about. 

Go back to your macros in blazing swamp. Trash player!

Poor idiot who only defends his posture insulting , without numbers of damage or anything, you are the true "trash player", the same arrogance that gives ignorance. It gives me some pity, for players like you nobody gives party to wynn in high lvl dungeon. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

y thats what i wnant to know also i dont know which SA would be best, wynn is hard class his summons power should depends from Inteligence and m.attack becouse it is magic class but its not, if it would, everything would be much easier for wynns :)

so im also w8ting for answer

Wynn is a 99% pve char...I really didnt saw a wynn pvp outside oly in last months/year...actually I cant remember when was last time:) 

In my opinion sa should maximize sumons power in pve ...so..1.Patack  2.HP(help your toon when you are in transform) 3.Patack

Archived