Forums

It's that "Automated Stun"?

Kharaa

Hello! I have a doubt over here... Today a guy has accused me of botting because i was farming with my 3 chars...

I switch window every time to do it, i have a macro to target, assist, and attack.

But i don't understand, he said than was recording me and making a ticket...

So, am i a bot with automated stun? He said that... Please, help me guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqcwNjb5JQY&feature=youtu.be

You won't get ban for alt+tabbing assisting, people just jealous you can play 3 chars and their crappy pc can't handle even 1. I played with my sps, pro, and se each with macro for buffs heals. I give props for attacking with 2-3 chars at once, I kept my buffers at low lvl gear so wasn't no point for them attacking. 

On 11/26/2018 at 1:56 PM, leoniums7 said:

i got this every day lol

I get it basically every day with my 8 account party that I run on classic. Four computers/keyboards/mice and a lot of in game macros tuned for my current activity.

For at least 3 weeks straight I was getting on average one captcha a day. Last couple days I haven't gotten a single captcha but I've been sick and haven't been playing as much :(

5 minutes ago, Tool_of_Society said:

I get it basically every day with my 8 account party that I run on classic. Four computers/keyboards/mice and a lot of in game macros tuned for my current activity.

For at least 3 weeks straight I was getting on average one captcha a day. Last couple days I haven't gotten a single captcha but I've been sick and haven't been playing as much :(

lol if you can play 8 at one time give prob's I hope you wasn't person I read that said they played with their feet in same time. 

Archived