Grats to Bank on TI for highest Top C Weapon in all Classic NCSoft West Servers

You are very mistaken. I am well aware of my "scrub" status and has already accepted the fact that there are way better players than me at botting and buying adena, otherwise I wouldn't be stuck at the 20~30 level range.

So you honestly believe it's humanly possible to get a top C with +10 and with the time since launch is able to achieve all this without any aid from bots.

If you do some number crunching and factor in all the stuff like eat, sleep, work, etc, and how you have to compete with other players and bots for spots or pvp in general it's just not very likely you can achieve this kind of stuff as a human.

Maybe this guy is really super human and is 100% legit but chances are high that he's just another botter/adena buyer. if you can somehow prove me wrong then I got no problem to bow my head and apologize.

24 minutes ago, Ashi said:

You are very mistaken. I am well aware of my "scrub" status and has already accepted the fact that there are way better players than me at botting and buying adena, otherwise I wouldn't be stuck at the 20~30 level range.

So you honestly believe it's humanly possible to get a top C with +10 and with the time since launch is able to achieve all this without any aid from bots.

If you do some number crunching and factor in all the stuff like eat, sleep, work, etc, and how you have to compete with other players and bots for spots or pvp in general it's just not very likely you can achieve this kind of stuff as a human.

Maybe this guy is really super human and is 100% legit but chances are high that he's just another botter/adena buyer. if you can somehow prove me wrong then I got no problem to bow my head and apologize.

BodyBuilder is Bank. Weird of him to congrats himself, but whatever.

He played a WL, and then was on a SH, and it would seem he got his hands on a Yaska mace ( Which isnt all that hard to do, its like 10 mil ish ), and decided to over enchant it. He had little to no need for it, neither of his "mains" could really use it, so why not? I would likely do the same thing if my funds allowed me to. Get a cheap Top C and go to town. There is a point where you dont really need to spend more on your character, and you can play around with things like this.

1 hour ago, Ashi said:

It is possible.  Yes.  If you have the time to play 10 hrs a day etc.  Yes, You may not realize but there are people making 1 million adena per day, sometimes more.  If I play all day 10+ hours I can make a million adena, if not more.  So, to say it is impossible is just not true.  I was broke 2 days ago (Bought nuker a weapon) and now I have 1.2 Million adena two days later, and I didnt play much.

10 hours ago, Ashi said:

I'm glad you accept your title of (scrub) If you don't know, dont say.  Stop calling out players botter  if you have no idea who they are or have any evidence to prove your statement. Getting a +12 wepon is possible.   I don't know Bodybuilder personally but  i can bouche for him since I've actually seen him do DV train parties with full  plate armor.  I've yet to witness bots making train parties anywhere.  Sooooo go penetrate your self.    

15 hours ago, Eternal said:

Why every Time someone achieves something you never will  you  call him out a " bot"  Just accept there are players better than you. Scrub 

better = luckier?

different words, different meanings?

i already poofed one weapon from +3 to +4.. hm, much skills

On 11/27/2018 at 2:05 PM, Eternal said:

I'm glad you accept your title of (scrub) If you don't know, dont say.  Stop calling out players botter  if you have no idea who they are or have any evidence to prove your statement. Getting a +12 wepon is possible.   I don't know Bodybuilder personally but  i can bouche for him since I've actually seen him do DV train parties with full  plate armor.  I've yet to witness bots making train parties anywhere.  Sooooo go penetrate your self.    

Wow didn't mean to touch your sore spot. With that kind of mentality no wonder you support or possibly resort to using illegitimate methods. Anyways, I will call anybody who's questionable anything I want, doesn't matter what kind of sjw you're trying to present yourself as but we all know there's a bot problem so you can waddle back to your safe space if you can't handle the facts.

With the current state of open bottings and adena selling running rampant, it's more reasonable to speculate that such activities are due to said methods. There's a whole thread on how to over enchant so it's very possible but it takes a very large amount of capital to do so and normal players who don't bot or buy adena don't exactly align with that flow of adena. So if this guy is really a bodybuilder then chances are he ain't got all day every day to train mobs and pull in the adena required and may have to resort to bot or buy.

On 27.11.2018 at 10:07 PM, Hyperlite said:

i still want to know if you are a real bodybuilder in real life.

edit: shame thats a mace, seems like a wasted enchant.

YOu do understand, that once Runes come in, as long they stay like on every classic, a Blunt user will also reach 500 crit rate, just like every Archer, Sword or Dagger user....

Adena Sellers > Enchanted Weapon ++....

Bots > More Enchanted weapons

So how much adena you spend to  enchant this mace ? At low rate drops of adena ??  You don't have shame to post this bullshit here ? 

I see a lot of bots a lot of adena Sellers why I don't expect this is a fuking cheat too??? Gtbleep with your lies 

Archived