I have an Idea to have no bots.

You will never remove all the bots. It's an impossible task and only those who have no idea about how any of the stuff works thinks otherwise.

They are doing a pretty good job of stopping the bots from getting too high of level. Sure some slip through because they are better built/run but sometimes ncwest catches up to them.

11 minutes ago, Meverick said:

Just need in game active GM. who will receive in game petitions.

Hey look someone that has no idea what they are talking about offering a "simple 100% perfect solution"..

NCwest obviously has active GMs or we wouldn't be seeing the occasional OMGZ I WAS GBANNED WRONGLY !!!" threads popping up..

Even an army of GMs working 24/7 wouldn't be enough to get rid of the bots.

3 minutes ago, Tool_of_Society said:

Hey look someone that has no idea what they are talking about offering a "simple 100% perfect solution"..

NCwest obviously has active GMs or we wouldn't be seeing the occasional OMGZ I WAS GBANNED WRONGLY !!!" threads popping up..

Oh ye, we sure have GM's banning people. Go check the YouTube videos of bot trains farming in DV lvl 55+. Same bots that we reported 2-3 weeks ago. Also, log in on TI to see a guy who bought BOP for 80kk. Seriously, I'll probably get banned on this forum, but go lick some more NC ass, but remember, you'll end up licking it on an empty server. History repeats itself. 

1 hour ago, ZygiA said:

Oh ye, we sure have GM's banning people. Go check the YouTube videos of bot trains farming in DV lvl 55+. Same bots that we reported 2-3 weeks ago. Also, log in on TI to see a guy who bought BOP for 80kk. Seriously, I'll probably get banned on this forum, but go lick some more NC ass, but remember, you'll end up licking it on an empty server. History repeats itself. 

It's clear your reading comprehension skills are lacking..

I checked youtube as you suggested and found ONE video of ONE bot group in DV. If there was more than one train there it would of been in that video. I'm not going to create a character just to go look to see if that train has been banned since the video was posted.

Why do you care if someone paid adena for a weapon? You don't have to bot to make money in the game. I know your friends clearly think they have to bot to make money as they were banned (which you were complaining about in another thread) but that's not the only way. You can AE nicely with only a few boxes and make decent adena.

17 minutes ago, FatChocobo said:

That's... not true at all. Have you ever heard of automated bans?

Yes and you have no proof that is what is occurring.

What we do know is that one of the popular bot authors began complaining about a spy around the same time the last wave of "OMGZ I WAS BANNZED UNFAIRLY SITTING AFK IN TOWN" happened.... That could indicate a detection system but it doesn't rule out someone being there during the process to confirm the ban.

12 hours ago, Tool_of_Society said:

I know what I am saying bro. The /gmlist command. Back in old days NCSoft/PlayNC Customer Support was a lot more vibrant distributed in tier1/tier2/tier3 with respective privileges. Most issues were resolved by live in game GMs and unresolved ones were used to be escalated to upper tiers including bot reports after in game testing of bots manually. I am not saying that removed bots completely but more active GMs=more faster resolution. Those GM responsibilities were outsourced and it was a 24/7 service. I have my reasons not to state further details but trust me bro, I am a responsible person in my age of 43 now and I really dont enjoy trolling.

13 hours ago, Meverick said:

I know what I am saying bro. The /gmlist command. Back in old days NCSoft/PlayNC Customer Support was a lot more vibrant distributed in tier1/tier2/tier3 with respective privileges. Most issues were resolved by live in game GMs and unresolved ones were used to be escalated to upper tiers including bot reports after in game testing of bots manually. I am not saying that removed bots completely but more active GMs=more faster resolution. Those GM responsibilities were outsourced and it was a 24/7 service. I have my reasons not to state further details but trust me bro, I am a responsible person in my age of 43 now and I really dont enjoy trolling.

You don't even know if that command even works. You're not online 24/7 running the command every few minutes either.

I never had a single issue resolved in game by GMs. You're the first person I've ran into in the last 15 years to make such a claim. NCsoft's support has always been a major source of complaints in all their games.

There were bots all over the freaking place through out the pay to play era even in the beta....

11 minutes ago, RogerG said:

1 captcha every hour.

The real bots can do captchas already.

That would suck for every person though. God help you if your hourly captcha pops up when you need to be casting a skill to survive...

Ncwest had to raise the number of reports to spawn a captcha because parties in pvp were using captcha pop ups to stop the enemy's healer from being able to heal in a fight.

3 hours ago, Stumiu said:

Thats a shame to Ncsoft that they cannot fight against bots... Maybe thats true they are getting some profit of it.... 3 days in row i meet this group of bots, ofcourse i reported them, but they still farming easy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-JKFOxAYpA

It's clear they are fighting the bots by the number of semi-literate "OGMSZ I GOT BANNEDZE FOR NO REASON!!!" posts you see on these forums. They aren't all innocent that's for sure (especially the ones timed around specific bots being detected).

Defeating bots completely is an impossibility. No large public online game has managed to do

EG is a mess and a GM really needs to go through there to do more pruning. I just leveled a DE caster up on giran to 20 and I saw only a handful of bots overall even though I went to various spider areas that used to host large amounts of bots.

EDIT : I get called a bot on a daily basis because I play up to 8 accounts at the same time (get a captcha a day). While those in your video are clearly bots I would like to point out that false reports means less time for legitimate reports. So do be careful about who you are reporting.

Archived