Forums

Elf Tank-Knight

vanhellsing089

I've seen some  similar topics but as title suggests im gonna go with Tank class and more particular the Elfs.

I've never ever had a tank or Elven tank so i need some suggestions and tips from those who know 

how to handle  this Tanks

-what box im gonna need

-how i can be sufficient in pve/exp/rbs

-whatever you got to say just say 

Box: SE

It's slow and painful, to tolerate the low levels especially you need to really, REALLY love your elf. Your utility is 99% defensive, you will be very well equipped to tank pretty much anything with your speed, 360 block, shield buffs etc.

I would probably be looking to pull for aoe groups if I was you, your faster than human tanks and tougher than dark elf tanks, look for people after a puller/aoe tank and make friends with them to speed the levelling up.

Tanking raids isn't hard just use your common sense, healers will keep you alive while you make sure everything is smashing you in the face and not them.

Other than that it's really just weak auto attacks for life, pre 40 if your soloing get the best weapon 2h/duals you can for damage output, past 40 1h blunt and shield imo.

1 hour ago, TDG said:

Box: SE

It's slow and painful, to tolerate the low levels especially you need to really, REALLY love your elf. Your utility is 99% defensive, you will be very well equipped to tank pretty much anything with your speed, 360 block, shield buffs etc.

I would probably be looking to pull for aoe groups if I was you, your faster than human tanks and tougher than dark elf tanks, look for people after a puller/aoe tank and make friends with them to speed the levelling up.

Tanking raids isn't hard just use your common sense, healers will keep you alive while you make sure everything is smashing you in the face and not them.

Other than that it's really just weak auto attacks for life, pre 40 if your soloing get the best weapon 2h/duals you can for damage output, past 40 1h blunt and shield imo.

it seems ill make my life miserable but its ok.I want something different so as long as exp goes it will be hard?

You are probably right with your statement, so I advise you to love and focus on what makes a TK unique and eventually you'll forget the CONs of the class.

A SE or a Prophet would both be good choices. SE has offensive buffs and can help soften a mob's defences for you in PVE. A Prophet will also be a good choice if you can get him a Haste spellbook, Bless the Body for more HP, and the heals are not as bad as you have a Life Cubic to supplement the heals.

As a TK, you are the epitome of all things defensive and protection. Good speed, 360 degree shield block, heals for use in emergencies, 1 reliable and 1 unreliable single-target roots, and the ability to survive and be the last one to die in the field. Daggers and Archers will be very much annoyed if you are always on their tail.

You are probably gonna be one of the very few TKs and will have a high chance of getting the hero status with lesser rivals.

As I always say to elf players, a TK is always welcome in my party and I consider them as the jewels of the server (as to their rarity).

2 hours ago, Bloodshy said:

You are probably right with your statement, so I advise you to love and focus on what makes a TK unique and eventually you'll forget the CONs of the class.

A SE or a Prophet would both be good choices. SE has offensive buffs and can help soften a mob's defences for you in PVE. A Prophet will also be a good choice if you can get him a Haste spellbook, Bless the Body for more HP, and the heals are not as bad as you have a Life Cubic to supplement the heals.

As a TK, you are the epitome of all things defensive and protection. Good speed, 360 degree shield block, heals for use in emergencies, 1 reliable and 1 unreliable single-target roots, and the ability to survive and be the last one to die in the field. Daggers and Archers will be very much annoyed if you are always on their tail.

You are probably gonna be one of the very few TKs and will have a high chance of getting the hero status with lesser rivals.

As I always say to elf players, a TK is always welcome in my party and I consider them as the jewels of the server (as to their rarity).

i get the feeling that compare to other tanks TK is in a very bad place right now pve/pvp wise

Njeah, depends on your play style, PvP don't expect to deal the damage but you'll be good at putting the pressure on the enemy, there is always that guy that will shoot you because your the closest thing to him rather than shooting anything he might actually kill, you saved a life by default.

Archived