300% XP VP event.

Murkan

Good morning (Using Google translator)

As nowadays in Freiya, which is increasingly empty, and getting party for this quest is increasingly complicated, I always do one or two. However, since the debut of this new event, that the VP of 200% passes to 300%, that is, a 100% gain over XP, I was even happy. But after a few weeks, I noticed that it is not quite like that, we are gaining much less% experience than before, when XP was 200%, you can observe, can analyze, I do Kamaloka every day, and it is the quest that always gave me the best XP, and this is giving less XP, after that entered this 300% XP event in the vitality.

VP doesn't increase your XP when u kill bosses, it works only for regular mobs, so for example, it does not apply to kama.

Also, there was a 50% XP bonus setting after salvation launch (for all mobs/bosses), so this may be the reason why you now think you're getting less XP. It's gone back to normal.

On 23/02/2018 at 9:24 AM, Helv said:

VP doesn't increase your XP when u kill bosses, it works only for regular mobs, so for example, it does not apply to kama.

Also, there was a 50% XP bonus setting after salvation launch (for all mobs/bosses), so this may be the reason why you now think you're getting less XP. It's gone back to normal.

Increases yes, VP only does not increase individual Quest XP, as Katia Solo, but, Kamaloka increases yes. And I know what I'm talking about, I'll analyze it even after the end of the 50% ... Proof of this, that the people who do Katia Group, do without spending the VP, using the Iss skill to stay invisible, until arriving at Kalio. So, it makes a difference, yes, not just in the mobs.

17 minutes ago, Murkan said:

Increases yes, VP only does not increase individual Quest XP, as Katia Solo, but, Kamaloka increases yes. And I know what I'm talking about, I'll analyze it even after the end of the 50% ... Proof of this, that the people who do Katia Group, do without spending the VP, using the Iss skill to stay invisible, until arriving at Kalio. So, it makes a difference, yes, not just in the mobs.

People do this to save their VP in order to be able to use Maphr/Freya scrolls on the boss, the VP itself does not give any bonus to XP on bosses.

1 hour ago, Dargor said:

Then why is vitality consumed for killing those instance bosses and why is bonus exp listed in the system messages without using said scrolls?

VP might be consumed because the devs are too lazy or they just don't care enough to put in exceptions for VP to not get consumed by certain XP giving mobs, who knows..

There's no XP bonus listed in the system message if you only have VP and no other bonuses.

3 hours ago, JSv said:

VP might be consumed because the devs are too lazy or they just don't care enough to put in exceptions for VP to not get consumed by certain XP giving mobs, who knows..

There's no XP bonus listed in the system message if you only have VP and no other bonuses.

I checked the system log during my runs today and it seems like you're right. I can only assume that vp is consumed if xp is acquired whether it actually has an effect or not.

On 24/02/2018 at 10:15 AM, Dargor said:

Then why is vitality consumed for killing those instance bosses and why is bonus exp listed in the system messages without using said scrolls?

exalted xp buff, blessing of light, clan xp bonus passive skill, party xp bonus etc, everything would stack up and goes thru system msg as bonus xp.

You can run a little funny test once you have full vitality: make a pt, enter spicula instance and look it up, even if you gain 0 xp from the mobs on the pathway, you still burn 1/3-1/2 of your vitality. Has been like this for ages since they changed vitality system. Bug? Bad coding? Lazyness? Who knows!

On 23/02/2018 at 8:54 AM, SnowBoard said:

VP does not increase XP earned from quests.

Good Morning

You're misinformed, huh? Did you ever find it strange the people doing Kartia Group and saving the VP? Do Kartia Group with VP and then do without VP, do Kamaloka with VP and then without VP, you will see that you will lose XP, XP gain will be lower. See that all Kamaloka boss, consumes XP, if the VP did not influence, there would be no VP consumption, because the VP would not interfere, the truth is only one, and it was not just me that noticed, a friend even commented with me saying : Murkan, did you notice that the XP we're getting even with 300% Xp, that is, 100% Xp plus, and another 30% XP Cat buff, are we earning much less? ... I already had Noticing that, he had not said anything. XP is not for Mobs, because the Mobs spend the XP at an incredible speed, so the people are avoiding killing mobs and getting only in the quest.

Murkan... Lineage 2 forums can't stand your level of stupidness. 

VP DOESN'T INCREASE YOUR XP ON BOSSES.

People save VP so they can use Freyas and Maphrs. 

The XP earned before was better because there was a Base 50% XP bonus. (BASE XP BONUS, NOT VP BONUS). That's why you are noticing the difference.

Now please, stop being a newbie!

What the hell are you guys say... i solo k95 all the time and my iss healer with no VP take aroun 12bil exp while my main with VP takes around 23bil without scrolls or clan passives or anything like that, just VP.. You guys are LOL

22 minutes ago, Fr1ck said:

What the hell are you guys say... i solo k95 all the time and my iss healer with no VP take aroun 12bil exp while my main with VP takes around 23bil without scrolls or clan passives or anything like that, just VP.. You guys are LOL

Some other stuff like level difference might be taking place... or items or something else.

If u use VP bonus logic, u would get 12bi + 300% (event) which will lead to 48 bi XP... that's not the case here...

1 hour ago, Fr1ck said:

Since my word mean nothing to you guys...here from official website:

http://www.lineage2.com/en/game/patch-notes/lindvior/vitality/vitality.php

"The XP acquired from the monsters in Kartia's Labyrinth (Party) has been changed.

• The boss monster is no longer affected by vitality. But, acquired XP has been slightly adjusted up to match the existing acquired XP."

Stop embarase yourself with false statements!

Actually i have not made k95 during this event so i dont know but explain me this then:  all 3 boxes are in the same clan so they have same passives, none of them uses ncstore items for anything all of the have 3% from proclaim, none of them have mentee logged. Why i  take almost double exp(i dont remember exactly the numbers since 1 month past from ly last k95) on the char i keep VP? just explain this since you have time to make me look like some degenerate stupid

2 minutes ago, Fr1ck said:

Actually i have not made k95 during this event so i dont know but explain me this then:  all 3 boxes are in the same clan so they have same passives, none of them uses ncstore items for anything all of the have 3% from proclaim, none of them have mentee logged. Why i  take almost double exp(i dont remember exactly the numbers since 1 month past from ly last k95) on the char i keep VP? just explain this since you have time to make me look loke some degenerate stupid

I already stated what might be taking place here... 

Why dont u run a k95 and provide us a picture of ur xp earned, passive skills, items, buffs, level difference between characters... we won't be able to tell you exactly what's going on with ur vague description.

21 minutes ago, Pleistoros said:

Since my word mean nothing to you guys...here from official website:

http://www.lineage2.com/en/game/patch-notes/lindvior/vitality/vitality.php

"The XP acquired from the monsters in Kartia's Labyrinth (Party) has been changed.

• The boss monster is no longer affected by vitality. But, acquired XP has been slightly adjusted up to match the existing acquired XP."

Stop embarase yourself with false statements!

I feel sad about L2 Community nowadays... people don't even read anymore... just a bunch of randoms that RMT  to obtain their items and think they actually do know something. 

All chars are 99, all buffs are just from iss 99 nothing else, i cant run now since i rerolled and my char has no items.
It just funny how must you guys insist on me being wrong when i did it more than 2 months everyday.
I took more exp on my main that had VP couse i was doing everything else on dual and the iss/healer that had 0 VP took way less exp when i killed kalios. You can debate as must as you want, i didnt have "secret" buffs or nothing else. My setup was the most basic you can have to solo a k95 with evis.You can say whatever you want link me pages and books of patch notes but you never change what i experienced MYSELF ok? I am done here, if you want to believe me or not i dont really care i just stated it what happened to me with no bonus exp boost on my main char.
PS: Yeah i RMT +4 R95 FISTS AND +3R95 Set.. Thanx for making this community more cancerous that what it is.. You are a disgusting guy srsly probably without any real life friends that goes on forums and insult other people.You are pathetic little man.. i feel sorry for you

2 minutes ago, Fr1ck said:

All chars are 99, all buffs are just from iss 99 nothing else, i cant run now since i rerolled and my char has no items.
It just funny how must you guys insist on me being wrong when i did it more than 2 months everyday.
I took more exp on my main that had VP couse i was doing everything else on dual and the iss/healer that had 0 VP took way less exp when i killed kalios. You can debate as must as you want, i didnt have "secret" buffs or nothing else. My setup was the most basic you can have to solo a k95 with evis.You can say whatever you want link me pages and books of patch notes but you never change what i experienced MYSELF ok? I am done here, if you want to believe me or not i dont really care i just stated it what happened to me with no bonus exp boost on my main char.

Well bro, you sound like a missionary guy and perhaps God have misterious ways to help you leveling your toon. Peace and love!

nobs.... vitality doesn't affect xp Haines from raids. It's s known fact, don't even try to argue, you'll make a clown of yourself.

The only reason ppl need/save vp is to use maphr/freya scrolls.

Archived