Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
BerzerkerKing

Ncsoft wrongfully banning legit players

Recommended Posts

there has been a ton of legit players no botting no adena buying no bs cheating yet they are the ones getting banned for playing hard BullShift of Aden played hardcore with his clan and friends @Hime @Juji

 stop your bs dirty out of control bans on only the legit players and start banning the actual bots you are banning peoples lvl1 alts sitting with buy/sell shops peoples buffers and randomly any legit hardcore pve'r wtf is your deal? ncsoft should be taken to court they are abusing authority with na players and over stepping themself 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bladeslaya    5

Bullshift was a botter, that's why he was banned. There's video proof out there too. I seen his buffers ibuff and Idance botting in fettered souls 4 weeks ago. So keep crying about your bot friends getting banned. He got what he deserved. Just like 100% of the other players who were banned then cry on forums.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lawman    147

I have no idea if it's 100% but it's certainly a high number.  NCWest has no incentive to ban honest players.  I'm sure they've made mistakes, and their new software looks shaky at best.  But give them credit for (sort of) trying.  I know it's not going to happen, but if they'd only put people in game to find and ban bots maybe they'd succeed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ZygiA    77
15 minutes ago, Lawman said:

I have no idea if it's 100% but it's certainly a high number.  NCWest has no incentive to ban honest players.  I'm sure they've made mistakes, and their new software looks shaky at best.  But give them credit for (sort of) trying.  I know it's not going to happen, but if they'd only put people in game to find and ban bots maybe they'd succeed.

Thus far I know of 6 people who left after their accounts were banned and unbanned 3 times in 1 month. Keep on going and all we'll see around is legit bots running around. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sigfred    1

Ticket #23180138

The leader of our clan was randomly ban please check tiket

@Hime

You cant ban this way, many people depends if a friend is playing or not 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ogfullmelt    21

most likely doing something.......one of my accounts from back in the day was banned for buying adena, it was just a spoilers account but i learned my lesson. i was a nooby atm 

NC knows when mofos doing something so don't be surprised when the ban hammer is used 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, ZygiA said:

Thus far I know of 6 people who left after their accounts were banned and unbanned 3 times in 1 month. Keep on going and all we'll see around is legit bots running around. 

Probably should stop account sharing or using VPNs that move their IP all over the place. It's usually the european players that do the VPN thing for better routing. The thing is they have a classic server right there they are supposed to be playing not the one across the Atlantic.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ShiroJib    7

 Leader of my old clan was banned, no idea if they bot, rmt, share account, don't care at all fact no one going admit if they did or not and all will preach. Only few probably get wrongly ban cause some one bought gold and traded for weapon to another person and both those account's got banned thinking one that sold weapon was buying gold. Careful on who you get gold from ;p 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ZygiA    77
37 minutes ago, Tool_of_Society said:

Probably should stop account sharing or using VPNs that move their IP all over the place. It's usually the european players that do the VPN thing for better routing. The thing is they have a classic server right there they are supposed to be playing not the one across the Atlantic.

Stop being a total tool. I know them personally and they were banned for crap like using hotmail and payment issues. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ZygiA said:

Stop being a total tool. I know them personally and they were banned for crap like using hotmail and payment issues. 

I don't care who you know personally. I use hotmail for multiple accounts without issue. I don't use stolen CCs so I don't have payment issues though so maybe work on that one some?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ZygiA    77
1 minute ago, Tool_of_Society said:

I don't care who you know personally. I use hotmail for multiple accounts without issue. I don't use stolen CCs so I don't have payment issues though so maybe work on that one some?

A total clown you are, that's all. Ignorant clown.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rodch    0
1 hour ago, Lawman said:

I have no idea if it's 100% but it's certainly a high number.  NCWest has no incentive to ban honest players.  I'm sure they've made mistakes, and their new software looks shaky at best.  But give them credit for (sort of) trying.  I know it's not going to happen, but if they'd only put people in game to find and ban bots maybe they'd succeed.

That's unfair, I got an account lvl 18 and they banned me for no reason at all... my other two accounts are OK, in my country we have  dynamic IP by our ISP and I din't make anything wrong,just play the game... it's really sad waste our time playing and get ban for free. I know they`re a lot of bots, but  active players can't get treated like this, because it's unfair, I can create another acc, because 18 lvls are not difficult to reach, but ppl who has high lvl accs banned for no reason it's insane.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lawman    147
10 minutes ago, Rodch said:

That's unfair, I got an account lvl 18 and they banned me for no reason at all... my other two accounts are OK, in my country we have  dynamic IP by our ISP and I din't make anything wrong,just play the game... it's really sad waste our time playing and get ban for free. I know they`re a lot of bots, but  active players can't get treated like this, because it's unfair, I can create another acc, because 18 lvls are not difficult to reach, but ppl who has high lvl accs banned for no reason it's insane.

I'm sure it happens.  As I said, they make mistakes.  But people here talk like they are banning innocents on purpose and that's nonsense.  They have no reason to do so and it hurts their own pocketbooks.  And if NCWest does anything right it's looking out for their own pocketbooks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Laser    4
2 hours ago, Lawman said:

I have no idea if it's 100% but it's certainly a high number.  NCWest has no incentive to ban honest players.  I'm sure they've made mistakes, and their new software looks shaky at best.  But give them credit for (sort of) trying.  I know it's not going to happen, but if they'd only put people in game to find and ban bots maybe they'd succeed.

 

41 minutes ago, Lawman said:

I'm sure it happens.  As I said, they make mistakes.  But people here talk like they are banning innocents on purpose and that's nonsense.  They have no reason to do so and it hurts their own pocketbooks.  And if NCWest does anything right it's looking out for their own pocketbooks.

Shut up. Stop attacking every person that has no idea why NC banned them.

They have no reason other than NC is full of sadistic jerks or complete idiots.

I was one of the banned innocents. My accounts were returned with a rubber stamp apology after they made me feel horrible and unable to play for 2 weeks. It has taken a month to even try and catch up to my friends. I AM NOT HAPPY WITH THIS TREATMENT.

 

 

Give them credit after they start trying to do their job. The term is overhead not pulling money from their pocketbooks.

Overhead refers to the costs associated with running a business. When you skip out on doing your job right you can cut costs. This also results in a poor product. 

 

If they actually did their jobs well I would be paying more than the base minimum. I love this game and would happily pay thousands for it if done right.

 

This is a list of things they should have already done:

Change game text limited to exclusively normal english letters, caps, numbers and symbols. This prevents people from skipping the character limit and cuts down on the spam.

Change general chat to have a delay of 1 second before sending. During this time the text line is scanned for an ever increasing list of variable ways to spell w vv w {dot} adenaher e . com. ban anything instantly that tries to say the name of a website for 1 day, perma ban if repeated on the same account. After some time this will prevent adena spammers from ever getting their name out to players.

Change ingame mail system to always cost 5k per mail. prevents adena spam in mail while still allowing players the ability to use it.

Those changes would take a day at most to implement and would fix the adena spam so we dont need to get angry at it EVERY SINGLE DAY.

 

Hire more people. When you say you are experiencing an above avg volume of tickets 24/7 365days per year, you do not have enough staff. There should be at least 1 live NCsoft character in every major town that would be able to see the current adena spammers, and the sell stores that announce gold sites. This is not rocket science, nor is it pulling money from NC's shareholder's pocketbooks. This is part of the cost of running an MMO and if ran correctly the game would easily cover the added costs.

 

This is purely a suggestion but I feel it needs to be said. Officially sell adena at a rate based off the current state of the game. why should some random person get this money instead of the company running the game. Yes care needs to be taken to ensure that this does not over inflate the market. There are little better options for NC to be selling given that if they attempt to sell destruction enchants over half the playerbase will quit. It is not like anything would change player side, people already buy adena, the only difference would be that it is now allowed.

 

NC had more than a 10 hour gap of no forum mods while some guy issued death threats and demanded staff home addresses. I see a person in game right now with a clan named horsecock with a bleep for a tag. No I am not going to spend my life reporting this so NC can sit on it for weeks while they ban accounts purely at random hoping to hit cheaters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AlphaSwift    7

Yeah so, i quit about 2 or 3 weeks ago..tried to log in one day and found my account randomly banned after having zero activity on the account for over a week lol. If you want to drive players away, that's how you certainly do it. Let's not even mention the broken mess that this classic server is(rates, drops, enchant bugs, ncstore, etc).

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lawman    147
1 hour ago, Laser said:

 

Shut up. Stop attacking every person that has no idea why NC banned them.

 

Little too sensitive there, aren't you?  I literally have not attacked a single person regarding banning.  Neither of my comments above was an attack.  I even suggested in those very comments that the only way they are going to effectively ban bots is to have people actually in the game hunting them down and banning them, something you yourself suggested.  I've also said several times that NCWest hasn't figured out how to ban bots in 15 years; I seriously doubt they are going to do so now.  But suggesting NCWest is banning people because they are "sadistic jerks or complete idiots" is just uncalled for.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Laser    4

IT IS TOTALLY CALLED FOR. stop defending their unacceptable actions for no reason

 

Far as I know, most of the people that make these posts either get their accounts back or leave the game after the insult.

 

If you dont call that Sadistic or retarded business practice, what would you call it?

Mistakes are not what is happening here as it is intentional. "your account was caught in our regular account security review"

Edited by Laser

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BullShif    0
7 hours ago, Bladeslaya said:

Bullshift was a botter, that's why he was banned. There's video proof out there too. I seen his buffers ibuff and Idance botting in fettered souls 4 weeks ago. So keep crying about your bot friends getting banned. He got what he deserved. Just like 100% of the other players who were banned then cry on forums.

those are not me by the way i would love to know where you got your information. people just label toons on anyone these days huh?

i do not care that i got banned.  but i appreciate the post heaven.

im more concerned about my 8 clan members that got banned for doing absolutely nothing wrong.  just because ethriel from dreadlegion couldn't take a loss in war he mass reported... and it worked it seems you can just mass ticket people these days and they will get banned for doing absolutely nothing wrong. 

Blade please post the video id love to see it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×