NEED HELP WITH EXP? POST HERE FOR REQUEST

OMEGALIGHT

Trying to use forums to get exp parties going. This will be for people who are having a hard time finding or making exp parties due to class or level. This is only for PvE players only. The following format below is to be used while using this request.

Name  Class  lvl  timezone/gmt  playtime

5 minutes ago, MKULTRA said:

OMEGACHARITY :D

Na man, game is getting real toxic and people need to understand this game is entertainment for fun with other players, not selfish vendettas. Also its boring as hell talking to the same people 24/7! 

So if i can help couple folks and get to know people here and there its a plus.

2 hours ago, OMEGALIGHT said:

Na man, game is getting real toxic and people need to understand this game is entertainment for fun with other players, not selfish vendettas. Also its boring as hell talking to the same people 24/7! 

So if i can help couple folks and get to know people here and there its a plus.

But do you own Aden though?

This topic is to help ALL PvE players not  PvP clans just to be clear. The answer to your question is no, however I dont understand what owning aden has to do with helping players. 

I  am not trash talking, being emo or demoralizing anyone. Also posting about other topics that are not related to the topic presented demonstrates your lack of understanding and comprehension of what this message is trying to accomplish. 

So in other words this topic is intended to HELP players, not to express your frustration about ingame politics, and I appreciate if you restrain your future negative comments, and contribute something of actual worth, thank you.

well to a degree server politics does influence things a bit as for example I have zero problem helping friendly players/ ally members & friends XP but even my MS friends understand I can't really take them with me (I'm part of Nova) under the current toxic situation sadly enough..

anyways thumbs up for this post and if your 100+ support player part of a PVE/Neutral clan feel free to chat with me ingame :)

ps, even though my preference is to help support players as those tend to struggle way much more compared to DD's ofc I will listen & advise where possible struggling DD players as well

On 2/24/2018 at 7:30 AM, OMEGALIGHT said:

This topic is to help ALL PvE players not  PvP clans just to be clear. The answer to your question is no, however I dont understand what owning aden has to do with helping players. 

I  am not trash talking, being emo or demoralizing anyone. Also posting about other topics that are not related to the topic presented demonstrates your lack of understanding and comprehension of what this message is trying to accomplish. 

So in other words this topic is intended to HELP players, not to express your frustration about ingame politics, and I appreciate if you restrain your future negative comments, and contribute something of actual worth, thank you.

The fact that you do not understand the message my post was trying to accomplish demonstrates your lack of understanding of what constitutes a bit of humour. I suggest you quit this game, go outside and enjoy the fresh air. You're way to tied up in this game that you have to get so defensive over something meaningless as a post on a forum. 

Congratulations on trying to help people, but there was nothing negative in my post and sure there was nothing of worth in it either. But that's why you need to lighten up. You're not saving the world here.

9 hours ago, Dude said:

The fact that you do not understand the message my post was trying to accomplish demonstrates your lack of understanding of what constitutes a bit of humour. I suggest you quit this game, go outside and enjoy the fresh air. You're way to tied up in this game that you have to get so defensive over something meaningless as a post on a forum. 

Congratulations on trying to help people, but there was nothing negative in my post and sure there was nothing of worth in it either. But that's why you need to lighten up. You're not saving the world here.

Not getting mad or defensive just making things clear. I understand ya now, also thank all of those who understand what I am trying to accomplish.

Archived