Forums

Update on Adena and Drop Rates

Hime

3 minutes ago, Paradiz said:

Normal logic: (thats how it should be)

1 guy, 1 acc, 1 character

Your logic: 

1 guy, X accounts, X characters    (maybe even X PCs)  //yeah thats really how you should play a  game

Also you have many classes in this game not just "mages". Yeah i guess the problem is in all others.

If the guy wants to use multiple box to sustain his economy, nothing wrong with that.  If you are a solo guy, go find a group.  Back in the days in beta , players were forced to find groups in Cruma, most parties would grind without soulshots/ S shots.  Why is cruma empty now days ??  Every day I farm a whole room for my self while everyone else is begging in the forums for charity.

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Eternal said:

If the guy wants to use multiple box to sustain his economy, nothing wrong with that.  If you are a solo guy, go find a group.  Back in the days in beta , players were forced to find groups in Cruma, most parties would grind without soulshots/ S shots.  Why is cruma empty now days ??  Every day I farm a whole room for my self while everyone else is begging in the forums for charity.

You completely missed the point i was trying to make.

2 minutes ago, Paradiz said:

You completely missed the point i was trying to make.

So dam tired of players who call out other players because they are satisfied with their farming strategy using multiple boxes.  This game was never intended for 1 guy 1 account 1 character. If you decide to fly that way, deal with the consequences.  

6 minutes ago, Eternal said:

So dam tired of players who call out other players because they are satisfied with their farming strategy using multiple boxes.  This game was never intended for 1 guy 1 account 1 character. If you decide to fly that way, deal with the consequences.  

Agree, It's just life. We just need to adapt. I can't join CP, i have other works to do, only play when have free time, i cant be there lvling with CP like 3 hours/day at exactly the same time everyday. So that i need boxes for more flexible time playing. Imagine if me play alone as an OL then how to survive ?

So if you play with a mage party  or a pole aoe i think you are ok.if you play on a melle or archer party you are done here,you quit or you reroll,that is the fact,rates for spoil and adena are to low and not friendlly for solo players and casual parties,so that is for us my party is leaving goodbye all.

5 minutes ago, AllenT said:

Agree, It's just life. We just need to adapt. I can't join CP, i have other works to do, only play when have free time, i cant be there lvling with CP like 3 hours/day at exactly the same time everyday. So that i need boxes for more flexible time playing. Imagine if me play alone as an OL then how to survive ?

Honestly, if you don't have time to join a CP, which is my case.  I recommend you make a support class, if you can make two and trio. Issue everyone is having is that all the players who main a support class are immediately recruited into  CP leaving the solo players with no much options but to survive lol.   

3 minutes ago, Hayate said:

So if you play with a mage party  or a pole aoe i think you are ok.if you play on a melle or archer party you are done here,you quit or you reroll,that is the fact,rates for spoil and adena are to low and not friendlly for solo players and casual parties,so that is for us my party is leaving goodbye all.

If you made an archer  or a non AOE  melee as your first server toon, you should have kown better.  

3 minutes ago, Eternal said:

If you made an archer  or a non AOE  melee as your first server toon, you should have kown better.  

I love your attitude, you can sit on your high horse all you want bruh, when the server is empty, and you're just playing against bots, which will lose their interest eventually as well, please look back on this post. NC is alienating most of their player base with the decisions they're making, the servers will dry up, and the game will die again. 

4 minutes ago, Eternal said:

Honestly, if you don't have time to join a CP, which is my case.  I recommend you make a support class, if you can make two and trio. Issue everyone is having is that all the players who main a support class are immediately recruited into  CP leaving the solo players with no much options but to survive lol.   

yeah, i'm ok right now with my Necro, making plenty profit at cruma 1 by aoe farming, also selling PoB, chain hood part dropped at cruma 2, EWC... but i'm stop lvling now, stay at 46 for aden daily and lvling my BD,SWS to 4x so they can join my pt to farm at higer lvl places. Just enjoy playing game.

Well after this announcement I have to say thank you @Hime for your dedication, but this is not how it is suposed to work. My next step will be moving to illegal server, I'll not get online anymore in this servers.

Good luck to all the people who will continue this pain.

Its pointless trying to give NCsoft Feedback. They have shown there stance. You as a player either have to leave or deal with it. I personally am choosing to not spend anymore of my money with them. I will also be trying to recover my money since they provided a faulty product. @Juji @Hime I actually feel sorry for you. You've made a whole generation of Lineage 2 Gamers dislike you. Juji I honestly feel like you're afraid to stand up for your player base and that makes you a noneffective producer. You will keep a few hundred players im sure but your team put out and inferior product and this last message shows you simply don't care. 

Good Luck. I hope you learn for your mistakes, though the past shows that you probably wont. 

22 minutes ago, AllenT said:

yeah, i'm ok right now with my Necro, making plenty profit at cruma 1 by aoe farming, also selling PoB, chain hood part dropped at cruma 2, EWC... but i'm stop lvling now, stay at 46 for aden daily and lvling my BD,SWS to 4x so they can join my pt to farm at higer lvl places. Just enjoy playing game.

look maybe you have the time to lvl up a lot of tunes to suport you but i havent that time, we play as party always with my friends and lvling together, in this server we play as archer party we are at 52 lvl and we xp with no ss to gear up,maybe we can leave with it but is not pleasant, we have all vip 4 and no difrence with drop or adena rates and now with teleport costs and curentlly adena and spoil rate its our time to give up, we stay here that time beacause we thought that adena and spoil will be ingreased but in not so we leaving.

16 hours ago, Hime said:

Since the launch of Lineage II Classic, we’ve received tons of your feedback regarding Adena, drops, and spoil rates in game. Based on that feedback, initially increased those rates by more than double, and addressed key group areas that had lower than intended rates.

After observing the impact had in-game, and discussing with the development team, we concluded that no additional rate changes will be made. Our rates for free players are parallel with the other regions that offer Lineage II Classic as free-to-play. Ultimately, the nature of Lineage II Classic is that acquiring Adena and items are meant to be challenging, as players must decide strategically how they spend their Adena.

We recognize the concerns of our players, and we will be running the Attendance Checklist event along with weekend server boosts for the remainder of 2018. There will also be seasonable events that we run from time to time to acquire various reward items. 

The Attendance Checklist event will start after maintenance this week and the first weekend server boost event will start this Saturday.

Information on the Attendance Checklist and Server Settings can be read here: https://www.lineage2.com/news/winter-holiday-events-2018

Obviously you do not listen to ppl …. and do not be surprised soon server will be empty .

1. This is NOT even close to C2 (2004 year) classic server ….. where adena for teleporting was NEVER been a problem

2. Spellbooks lvl 40 were awailable in C2 …. now 0.01 drop rate for 10 mobs respamming once a minute ….. is cruel JOKE

3. events that give top D and top D items are only beneficial to real money buyers …. since they were the only able to buy such top items from lucky 0.1% of ppl

4. Drop adena from mobs 40+ levels is crazy LOW …. not enough for shots invested to kill those mobs (especially having in mind that 1/3 of mobs drop nothing)

5. when 1000+ players cry about 40+ drop rate of adena ….. they obviously have problems with this , and you should listen to ppl

6. Prices of teleports …. require 1-2 hours a day to make enough adena only for teleporting once Giran <--> Aden . in 21 century when ppl are going to Mars …. this is ismply SAD

7. "Free" running between towns is not option at all since most ppl will soon find much interesting way to spend their time

8. amount of SP given from mobs (and missing in EXP scrolls given from daily AI and FoM zones) DO NOT allow learning skills (like it was in C2) … so my toon 46 lvl .. have 1/19 skills learned (due to lack of books and SP)

In summary … this server is really BAD and not oriented to classic players …. it only motivates Real-Money sellers and bot-maters.
R.I.P

p.s. last NCSoft game I will ever play in this life !!!

27 minutes ago, krum said:

1. This is NOT even close to C2 (2004 year) classic server ….. where adena for teleporting was NEVER been a problem

Well, people simply went to a hunting zone and, you know, actually grinded there. Instead of teleporting all over continent each 20 or 30 min, which, for reasons completely unbeknownst to me, seems to be how all these forum warriors play L2.

2. Spellbooks lvl 40 were awailable in C2 …. now 0.01 drop rate for 10 mobs respamming once a minute ….. is cruel JOKE

Yeah, C1 was all about drops, but C2 added the spellbook seller NPCs as a significant part of the playerbase had already leveled past where the 4x spellbooks drop.

6. Prices of teleports …. require 1-2 hours a day to make enough adena only for teleporting once Giran <--> Aden . in 21 century when ppl are going to Mars …. this is ismply SAD

7. "Free" running between towns is not option at all since most ppl will soon find much interesting way to spend their time

Well, you don't time travel to 1900 just to complain that in your time people are going to Mars while they don't even have [decent] cars/vehicles yet. Go play LIVE, no problems with either teleport prices or movement speed there. Or if you want to play classic, then suck it up.

31 minutes ago, krum said:

8. amount of SP given from mobs (and missing in EXP scrolls given from daily AI and FoM zones) DO NOT allow learning skills (like it was in C2) … so my toon 46 lvl .. have 1/19 skills learned (due to lack of books and SP)

Yes, both C1 and C2 had the problem where a lack of SP would mean you need to pick some skills over the others, especially in the 40-50 level range and then later 62+ (and in later chronicles, 70+).

As for XP scrolls, they are XP scrolls. As you know from LIVE (and from Red Libra boxes in CLASSIC), there are XP scrolls and there are SP scrolls. So if you get an EXP scroll, you will only get XP. Don't like it? Use it when you no longer care about SP (e.g. after deleveling in sieges). Buy SP scrolls from players during Red Libra (or other events) if you badly lack SP.

17 hours ago, Hime said:

Since the launch of Lineage II Classic, we’ve received tons of your feedback regarding Adena, drops, and spoil rates in game. Based on that feedback, initially increased those rates by more than double, and addressed key group areas that had lower than intended rates.

After observing the impact had in-game, and discussing with the development team, we concluded that no additional rate changes will be made. Our rates for free players are parallel with the other regions that offer Lineage II Classic as free-to-play. Ultimately, the nature of Lineage II Classic is that acquiring Adena and items are meant to be challenging, as players must decide strategically how they spend their Adena.

We recognize the concerns of our players, and we will be running the Attendance Checklist event along with weekend server boosts for the remainder of 2018. There will also be seasonable events that we run from time to time to acquire various reward items. 

The Attendance Checklist event will start after maintenance this week and the first weekend server boost event will start this Saturday.

Information on the Attendance Checklist and Server Settings can be read here: https://www.lineage2.com/news/winter-holiday-events-2018

That's great news. Seems like official team is thinking about the game. Keep up the good work @Hime. Hopefully this server won't become like most of illegal servers where adena is spilling in billions.

Archived