Forums

Update on Adena and Drop Rates

Hime

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Itchy said:

Three days spoiling at Hardin's Academy/Death Pass.  Farming Stone of Purity from Windsus and Oriharukon Ore from Road Scavengers.  In three days at a minimum of four hours per day farming, total minimum twelve hours, i successfully spoiled, with my level 37 scavenger, 7 Stones of Purity and 0 (yes, zero) oriharukon ore from Road Scavengers.

I will not apologize to NCSoft when i say this is broken.  IT IS BROKEN!  If this is considered "normal" rates then something is very, very, very wrong.  At level 37 i should be getting SOME items from these spoils.  More than 7 SoP in three days, definitely more than 0 Ori Ore.  In fact, i have NEVER gotten an ori ore spoil from a road scavenger, not ever!  and i have been spoiling there since at least level 32, 33.

So, no apology given here, NCSoft, this isn't right.  spoil rates should not be so low that they are non-existent.

Thats because u are spoiling the wrong thing. U gotta go smart here and forget half of the stuff u learned in illegal servers. Sop price atm is horrible since they are not in demand. Rather go spoil varnish coal or iron for steady income, or if u are playing in server giran, spoil revolution blades, and i will personally buy them for 50k each from u. Name is same in game if u are interested.

INDEED IM UNDER 41 . I DIDNT KNOW IS NOT FREE AT CHAR OVER 40 :( . This clasic server will be ded very soon.When i heard that will start a clasic server i had no patience. i thought that i returned when i first start to play this game at C2. But this server is a joke , realy.

any ideas how to survive playing a dagger in this server? lvl 45 atm, mobs drops 180 adena each(not all of them, some of them drops nothing), costs me around 170 adena in shots to kill one. Cant afford to use healing potions, or any luxury potions from grocery store, don't have money to use gatekeeper, so have to run everywhere. Feeling kinda pis*ed when i think that theres people which aoe mobs in fixed adena drop rate zones. No way i can kill anything there, nobody takes my poor dagger to a party. Im so frustrated right now.

Just now, QSTYLE said:

any ideas how to survive playing a dagger in this server? lvl 45 atm, mobs drops 180 adena each(not all of them, some of them drops nothing), costs me around 170 adena in shots to kill one. Cant afford to use healing potions, or any luxury potions from grocery store, don't have money to use gatekeeper, so have to run everywhere. Feeling kinda pis*ed when i think that theres people which aoe mobs in fixed adena drop rate zones. No way i can kill anything there, nobody takes my poor dagger to a party. Im so frustrated right now.

CM = cursed maingauche. Don't use shots, just land some hits until bleed comes in and run around (you can also hit a few more mobs as well). Use heavy armor.

2 hours ago, bloodywife said:

I love your attitude, you can sit on your high horse all you want bruh, when the server is empty, and you're just playing against bots, which will lose their interest eventually as well, please look back on this post. NC is alienating most of their player base with the decisions they're making, the servers will dry up, and the game will die again. 

Its the same with every game and every server. Rates have nothing to do with ppl leaving. Majority of the "pros" here are used to 636383836363x servers that let u mindlessly grind wherever or whatever. And actually surviving with archer is not that hard. Just gotta grind smart. But if u have 1 char and boost it with xp scrolls to lvl 50+ ,obviously it will be impossible. Thats why daily quests give scrolls and not direct xp, so u could choose to either be high lvl, or grind like a normal person. U get to lvl 50+ with scrolls when u barelly have d grade? That gg is on u, not the server

1 hour ago, Fisted said:

and yet with all this bullshit going on we wont hear a word from @Hime and @Juji comes to no surprise they just want our money and that's that. ncsoft will cave after Lineage dies.

If u look at nc income charts u will realise that what u just said is nonsense. L2 has been one of their lowest income for a loooong time. Hail the mobile industry

39 minutes ago, Devoid said:

Well, people simply went to a hunting zone and, you know, actually grinded there. Instead of teleporting all over continent each 20 or 30 min, which, for reasons completely unbeknownst to me, seems to be how all these forum warriors play L2.

Yeah, C1 was all about drops, but C2 added the spellbook seller NPCs as a significant part of the playerbase had already leveled past where the 4x spellbooks drop.

Well, you don't time travel to 1900 just to complain that in your time people are going to Mars while they don't even have [decent] cars/vehicles yet. Go play LIVE, no problems with either teleport prices or movement speed there. Or if you want to play classic, then suck it up.

Yes, both C1 and C2 had the problem where a lack of SP would mean you need to pick some skills over the others, especially in the 40-50 level range and then later 62+ (and in later chronicles, 70+).

As for XP scrolls, they are XP scrolls. As you know from LIVE (and from Red Libra boxes in CLASSIC), there are XP scrolls and there are SP scrolls. So if you get an EXP scroll, you will only get XP. Don't like it? Use it when you no longer care about SP (e.g. after deleveling in sieges). Buy SP scrolls from players during Red Libra (or other events) if you badly lack SP.

Also people are not forced to use xp scrolls. If u lack xp badly? Just avoid xp scrolls. That's what i do

9 minutes ago, QSTYLE said:

That's how daggers are man. Find a melee CP. If you cannot join a CP make a nuker/wl and start AOE. Daggers are hard to lvl/gear up, but if u reach high lvl, is worth.

11 minutes ago, QSTYLE said:

The momment u pressed "create" button on that dagger u were doomed to play solo forever. Daggers are wayyy too op in classic pvp, so if they were usefull in grind also, that would just be imbalance. If u wanna survive just stop using xp scrolls and start googling about key mats u can grind. 

6 minutes ago, iulipwnz said:

That's how daggers are man. Find a melee CP. If you cannot join a CP make a nuker/wl and start AOE. Daggers are hard to lvl/gear up, but if u reach high lvl, is worth.

1 question.. who are you to told in that guy what class to choose to play? 

2 minutes ago, bloodywife said:

Or grab a bow, daggers have less pattack on bows, but still pretty good, u get rapid fire 1, and you get longshot 1 and 2. 

bow its not the solution .. cause need 4-5 ssc per one arrow.. you cant even get the 1/4 of the cost of the adena you will spend to buy that ssc and arrows

7 minutes ago, androu said:

1 question.. who are you to told in that guy what class to choose to play? 

I don't, im just giving him advices. he can take it or leave it, I don't really care. I m playing archer, almost lv 60. I m not crying on forums for adena.

Archived