Forums

Update on Adena and Drop Rates

Hime

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, bloodywife said:

What's going to end up happening, is having a sever full of mages, spoilers and warlords, since those 3 will be the only profitable chars to level 

Support classes are profitable if you find parties, tanks and buffers hardly have to spend money on shots at all. They just have to put up with mages and rangers whining about how much it's costing them and how they make more money soloing. Solo game btw.

6 minutes ago, Eurytos said:

Support classes are profitable if you find parties, tanks and buffers hardly have to spend money on shots at all. They just have to put up with mages and rangers whining about how much it's costing them and how they make more money soloing. Solo game btw.

Sure, how many live played supports do we have :)?

3 minutes ago, bloodywife said:

Sure, how many live played supports do we have :)?

Lots of BD and SWS around, tanks here and there, seen quite a few healers (but some healers do use shots). Not so many live chargers and buffers but they do exist.

1 hour ago, QSTYLE said:

any ideas how to survive playing a dagger in this server? lvl 45 atm, mobs drops 180 adena each(not all of them, some of them drops nothing), costs me around 170 adena in shots to kill one. Cant afford to use healing potions, or any luxury potions from grocery store, don't have money to use gatekeeper, so have to run everywhere. Feeling kinda pis*ed when i think that theres people which aoe mobs in fixed adena drop rate zones. No way i can kill anything there, nobody takes my poor dagger to a party. Im so frustrated right now.

You might want to just make a second account and level a cleric and just follow your dagger around to do heals with.

35 minutes ago, Eurytos said:

Agree. U can play aoe tank naked. Just need ww. Same with bd/sws. Se is cheap also (except for dw) 

38 minutes ago, Eurytos said:

My main is bishop, i play in archer cp, i strugle with adena.

I finnaly got karmian set, bought gloves got upper and lower from RB drops, i have some random d grade weapon - borrowed it from another guy.

The big portion of adena i get in cp i give to DDs so they can buy SS and maybe someday better weapon.

I was never lucky in afk events, never got any weapon from the boxes or anything, aden dungeons also suck so far.

So...  yeah....  

3 minutes ago, Paradiz said:

My main is bishop, i play in archer cp, i strugle with adena.

I finnaly got karmian set, bought gloves got upper and lower from RB drops, i have some random d grade weapon - borrowed.

The big portion of adena i get in cp i give to DDs so they can buy SS and maybe someday better weapon.

I was never lucky in afk events, never got any weapon from¸the boxes or anything, aden dungeons also suck so far.

So...  yeah....  

in 55lvls+ and when you will give your adena to your archers to buying SSC/SSD they will not be able to buy nothing.. the same happens in one archer party in giran server and they give up  .. 

I love this game for being difficult, and so on, but in my honest opinion, Adena drop per mob should be enough to cover costs for the number of hits we should do with the top weapon of the previous grade, or at least with the low weapon for the grade in our lvl range. 
For example, if we're lvl 54 and we have top C weapon, we will need more hits to beat an enemy, so more ss and adena costs than a B grade weap. This adena per mob should be enough to cover those hits with C (previous grade weapon) to allow progression (and party play), but not too much, for still being difficult. 

Anyway, I love this game and I'll stay to see the evolution of this new Classic server. Hop-hop!! ^^

So the only option to get adena is FT or ants nest, but guess what? Try getting in there to farm anything besides the random mob here and there the places are completely over run with bots and zerg clans, adena seller twinks. For the average joe there is no way to get ahead. People have nowhere to go. Maybe add a few different channels so that people have a chance. Also, whoever things a level 20 mob should drop more than a level 50... I mean I cant honestly even believe you had the nerve to say this is right.

1 minute ago, slawtuur said:

So the only option to get adena is FT or ants nest, but guess what? Try getting in there to farm anything besides the random mob here and there the places are completely over run with bots and zerg clans, adena seller twinks. For the average joe there is no way to get ahead. People have nowhere to go. Maybe add a few different channels so that people have a chance.

No place is good if u plan to get ur gear by grinding adena. 

@PhoenixMitra Does it really matter where we post discussions? As @Hime said, they will not be changing the rates. There were hundreds of replies and many, many threads saying how bad the drops rate are (adena/spoil/items) and you all decided to ignore them and tell us it's fine.

Greetings,

Please continue your discussion here, to make it easier for us to collect and forward your feedback:

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/9170-update-on-adena-and-drop-rates/

Thank you!

3 hours ago, AllenT said:

yeah, i'm ok right now with my Necro, making plenty profit at cruma 1 by aoe farming, also selling PoB, chain hood part dropped at cruma 2, EWC... but i'm stop lvling now, stay at 46 for aden daily and lvling my BD,SWS to 4x so they can join my pt to farm at higer lvl places. Just enjoy playing a

At least someone with common sense.  I am with you man, sat on cruma for over a month. Can't even stress how much adena I made selling key mats.  I'm quite shocked there are more players complaining in the forums rather than farming there.  

I can't wait until we get end game content like Clan Arenas and Epic Instances were you need to be spending 5-6kk adena per week per character just to use your scrolls, I wanna see what Juji will say about those then. With these rates, we won't be able to pay for our EXP scrolls even if we're 24/7 farming necropolis.

EDIT: OH WAIT SORRY I FORGOT. Brooches are a 10kk adena per character PER DAY adena sink, oh boy oh boy.

5 minutes ago, Souvlaki said:

I can't wait until we get end game content like Clan Arenas and Epic Instances were you need to be spending 5-6kk adena per week per character just to use your scrolls, I wanna see what Juji will say about those then. With these rates, we won't be able to pay for our EXP scrolls even if we're 24/7 farming necropolis.

EDIT: OH WAIT SORRY I FORGOT. Brooches are a 10kk adena per character PER DAY adena sink, oh boy oh boy.

I will give you one tip to think about. Drops/exp and adena in necro/cata. Its not what you think it will be. Some ppl already tested it.

Archived