Forums

Update on Adena and Drop Rates

Hime

On 11/28/2018 at 2:45 PM, Eternal said:

At least someone with common sense.  I am with you man, sat on cruma for over a month. Can't even stress how much adena I made selling key mats.  I'm quite shocked there are more players complaining in the forums rather than farming there.  

You doesn't seems to understand the premise, no one ever complained about cruma because cruma is completely fine Drop/Spoil/Adena(close to 1x rates), the true problem lies on the Solo Zones Book Zones (Ivory Tower/Sea of Spores/Alligator Island/Forest of Mirrors) those places are with completely *** rates.

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I need to farm 1-2 hours x day just for use the teleport on my main + 2 buffers? :D need move to alligator for quest, for lv45 quest harit and aden for daily dungeons...over 100k adena only in teleports x day with the current adena drop? 

Damn I think i will stay in aden and make only dungeons everyday xD thanks for the good job ncwest!!! camping time!

Resultado de imagen de unfair game meme

Isn't "free to play" game, is a money maker and you are just behind those who will waste real money on teleport scrolls, soulshots & ViP...let's be clear.

On 11/28/2018 at 3:31 PM, JamesSunderland said:

You doesn't seems to understand the premise, no one ever complained about cruma because cruma is completely fine Drop/Spoil/Adena(close to 1x rates), the true problem lies on the Solo Zones Book Zones (Ivory Tower/Sea of Spores/Alligator Island/Forest of Mirrors) those places are with completely *** rates.

Wrong, I've tested a bunch of solo areas x1 vs x2 x3 areas.  Cruma gives you 600 to 1200 but it is x4 Most solo areas x1 gives u anywhere from 200 to 350.  If you do some simple math, it makes completely sense.  Mobs that are x1 die quicker and you can farm alone and in quantity, for the rate you kill them it comes up to the same.   The reason you can sustain your supplies in cruma is because you are in a group.  But thay is not even my argument , even in cruma the adena drop it self will barely sustain for your soulshots , EV or any of the other fixed areas, it never will, and never did back in the days. The profit comes from the materials you find and sell. Do your research, farm what is currently on demand and sell it. You will make profit,  lots of it.  Stop focusing on the actual adena rate and this problem will be over.  

21 hours ago, Hime said:

we concluded that no additional rate changes will be made.

It is amazing how you killthe game over and over trought the years and playing 14 years with some breaks on nc servrs I see you keep making bad decisions and when yuo try fix them is way too late.

As a vip4 from beginnig I already regret that i buy black friday runes some days ago because I believed that now you listne to people's voice and actually care.

Sorry to say it but very soon Giran and Aden will stop being heavy servers.And you gonna loose lots of money from unhappy customors.You lost me already.

9 minutes ago, BlackLordBG said:

It is amazing how you killthe game over and over trought the years and playing 14 years with some breaks on nc servrs I see you keep making bad decisions and when yuo try fix them is way too late.

As a vip4 from beginnig I already regret that i buy black friday runes some days ago because I believed that now you listne to people's voice and actually care.

Sorry to say it but very soon Giran and Aden will stop being heavy servers.And you gonna loose lots of money from unhappy customors.You lost me already.

Weren't you the one who was claiming staff is doing great work? Whats happened?

5 minutes ago, RickRoss said:

Weren't you the one who was claiming staff is doing great work? Whats happened?

I concratulated them for the decision to make again teleports free and at same time they said they were looking to resolve problem with adena drop.At that time my brain refused to believe the so called resolve problem is we gonna do nothing.Yes I believed them now I see I was wrong so first I stop purchase adena and next step should be stop this game at all!

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

This is a really bad joke.

Every 10 comments, 8 are complaining... about the other 2.

1 one then are adena sellers that will try to fool developers "hey, its okay, we don't want inflation(as they don't want to farm billions of adena for 1 dollar with lvl 20 bots)", a place where lvl 20-30 are the best farms are the best scenarios for bots... they won't survive if the money makers were 60+... but NC lack of aknowledge of the game (they really don't play it).

The other one, are a member of a CP, that player like 6-18 hours a day... probably from a clan that organize bosses, get equips and sell then on facebook for real money (I see many of then... they are selling adena for like 14 years... they love those rates).

But as NC knows, it would be a pain to adjust adena from every monster of the game, they could do a wipe server to restart it correctly or... the easy option, let it broken forever, players will adapt, they are nerds that love challenges and hardcore...

They really don't know that this game is outdated, most games have better graphicals, they have constant updates, that fix the things (not just add chronices)...

When they created this game, the top game you would play on a mobile would be that snake game... now, there are dozens of FREE GAMES with a really better graphics than this, there are more updates, you are reward for anything you do, even for PvP you gain exp, money and itens... but here... PvP is pain, you lose ss, you lose exp and equips? hahaha... not going to happen...

Its more rewarding to play those new games, no one wants to play a full hardcore that you need to play 18h a day and will be massacred by someone that buy a fully overenchanted site with real money... that game is a joke... me and my clan will quit after that message created by Gods "Oh, that's okay that a lvl 30 mob gives more adena than a lvl 50, we won't change that, it is WORKING AS EXPECTED, it should be VERY HARD as you don't pay and you should be HAPPY to play for free that OUTDATED GAME, with poor graphics, poor performance, lack of PvP and the less rewarding Lineage 2 server that ever existed... NC... you should sell that server to someone more competent... but its too late, all the servers started the dying process, most people had their friends quit, they uninstalled and they will quit too, as the only happy players could have on this game was play with friends...

No one will be happy to kill lvl 50 mobs, with 30 hits from his top no grade sword without shots to won less adena than a lvl 20 bot could won with a single hit from his no grade bow on a spider...

Good luck to the players that will keep trying and will dive with this ship... its your last change to have a life, find a job and a girl...

Ok, if u want to do this np, but at least don't bleep our class, like summoners and Necromance, how can we maintain the Beast Soul Shots and Death Spike with this adena amount drop? u need to at least lower the price of these itens.

As we are, Summoners are nukers '-'

22 hours ago, Hime said:

After observing the impact had in-game, and discussing with the development team, we concluded that no additional rate changes will be made. Our rates for free players are parallel with the other regions that offer Lineage II Classic as free-to-play. Ultimately, the nature of Lineage II Classic is that acquiring Adena and items are meant to be challenging, as players must decide strategically how they spend their Adena.

I am ok with 'challenging' and I even encourage it.  ~BUT~, some things are a virtual impossibility.  Like spell books for example.  I was at sea of spores since I was able to kill there (~38) till the mobs turned light blue with no sign of the book or any of 'equal value' to even trade for.  I then continued my hunt for a week in forest of mirrors where it also drops to no avail.  I did end up buying it but it's not one of the more expensive books either.  Prophets are in serious trouble especially if they play it as main class.  2 of their books are in the 8-12M mark and they are generally a class that either needs to use a large amount of shots with expensive weapons to solo or they have to be in a group where their profits are split quite considerably as most people only want a live prophet if the group is more than 2 or 3.  Seems a little asinine to have to pay 16-24M just to get 2 skills that define your class.  And the price is that high because good luck getting it on your own.  SE is not too much better off because even though they only need 1 of those 2 books, they are even required to use shots in group for heals due to their slow casting and the fact that we have no SA or rune system yet.  So even in a group they have expenditures and not a lot of return.

Lineage 2 classic marketing also very strongly implied that the grind would be for EXP and not adena.  This way certainly subtracts from my feelings of 'nostalgia'.

And as for being 'parallel with the other regions that offer Lineage II Classic as free-to-play'... 2 things:
1. While 'rates for free players' might be on par, our VIP only offers a 50% boost where other regions offer a 250% boost.  This is a large difference.
2. We are NOT other regions and our market is different.  I even think a subscription model might be more suitable here from what I'm hearing from other people.

It's no wonder bots and adena spammers run rampant.  This model makes it perfect for them.  Can make 100 accounts for free.  Take over entire farming spots and gather adena, mats, and drops while they go play overwatch.  And in turn would just sell the adena to other players that can't be bothered to farm for a month and still have ZERO guarantee of getting the item/sb (or even the adena to buy it).

One idea might be to add a quest for spellbooks. And I'm not talking about a quest like the aden dailies that are a huge adena sink with, again, zero guarantee that you'll get a spellbook box and, worse yet, the book you need.  One where you can farm say 5000 quest items from mobs that also drop adena to help cover spirit/soul shot cost that you can then turn in for a spell book of your choosing.  Then getting your class defining skills would just be an eventuality even if long.

2 minutes ago, Mardonius said:

You all asked for "classic" and you got better. And yet you still cry. 

We asked for 'classic' in the sense of returning it to what it was in earlier chronicles.  We most certainly did not get that and worse yet we got less.  We got less adena per mob, drop rates that are at best 87% of original even with VIP4 (Key phrase 'at best').  A spellbook system that is asinine.  No SAs for weapons.  And like 80% less quests that would have supplemented our income.  Even the quests we did get have severely reduced rewards.

1 minute ago, DGR said:

We asked for 'classic' in the sense of returning it to what it was in earlier chronicles.  We most certainly did not get that and worse yet we got less.  We got less adena per mob, drop rates that are at best 87% of original even with VIP4 (Key phrase 'at best').  A spellbook system that is asinine.  No SAs for weapons.  And like 80% less quests that would have supplemented our income.  Even the quests we did get have severely reduced rewards.

LMAO

GK have prices x1 while game is like x0,5, mobs lv 20 drop more adena than lv 40+ mobs, some classes need to farm like 1 month to get 1 skill book, this is ridiculus, the game should have rates x1 and vip rates x1.5, everyone will be happy and ur company will have a lot more money for us, i already pay vip and like 10k nc coins but will not spend a single more penny while we have this issues.

Your staff need to understand, at least more than a thousand ppl leave ur servers becouse u don't listen to players, everyone is unhappy, this should be a game, not a stress machine, if u listen your customers, they will be happy and ur company will be richer.

The way the game is now, it encourage the RMT, low lv areas provide more adena than high lvl ones, this should be the other way around so bots need to be high lv to farm adena, right now bots lv 20 farm adena easier than a lv 45+ could do, this is ridiculous, seriously.

I paid for Vip and ncoins and i will do it again if the issues get addressed, not until then.

tbh they are only helping the farmers. 1-40 atm have the best drop and adena rates on the server. The farmers can reroll 100x with no issues with these rates. If anything lower the 1-40 rates and increase 40+. Also ports are rediculous, the cost is equal to live servers which adena is a lot easier to aquire. 

16 hours ago, TDG said:

Hit it 8 times with no ss = profit???

@TDG here is a fun fact, i also have an archer lvl40 and i tried, as u suggested, to xp without shots in Deathpass.

Yeah it's true u earn adena, not much but still.

However let's face it, unless u aren't farming this way all day long u will lost a big part of those earned adena as soon u'll hit 41 and have to pay gk To go do daily on AI.

7 hours ago, Eternal said:

Wrong, I've tested a bunch of solo areas x1 vs x2 x3 areas.  Cruma gives you 600 to 1200 but it is x4 Most solo areas x1 gives u anywhere from 200 to 350.  If you do some simple math, it makes completely sense.  Mobs that are x1 die quicker and you can farm alone and in quantity, for the rate you kill them it comes up to the same.   The reason you can sustain your supplies in cruma is because you are in a group.  But thay is not even my argument , even in cruma the adena drop it self will barely sustain for your soulshots , EV or any of the other fixed areas, it never will, and never did back in the days. The profit comes from the materials you find and sell. Do your research, farm what is currently on demand and sell it. You will make profit,  lots of it.  Stop focusing on the actual adena rate and this problem will be over.  

@Eternal care To share solo spots where ×1 mobs drop 350 adena ?

Obviously NCWest can not manage a game for a long time, there is no autonomy and it is poorly managed, I believed that classic would be a rebirth of what l2 was once. It is clear that in addition to bad done spoiled the game with daily quests and unnecessary changes, now I came to say that the game has to be difficult? this is not even 1% hard it is done badly totally unbalanced and who are loving it are gold seller, which by the way do not see the ncsoft moving a straw to stop it, they seem to be involved in this great party that profits a lot on the players. I requested a refund of my unused ncoin and they broke the support link so there were no more requests of the type.

1 hour ago, Djos said:

@TDG here is a fun fact, i also have an archer lvl40 and i tried, as u suggested, to xp without shots in Deathpass.

Yeah it's true u earn adena, not much but still.

However let's face it, unless u aren't farming this way all day long u will lost a big part of those earned adena as soon u'll hit 41 and have to pay gk To go do daily on AI.

@Eternal care To share solo spots where ×1 mobs drop 350 adena ?

With pleasure.   In the cementary near Aden there some mobs called orc supply officer , they are x1 fairly easy for archers and melee as they have weak P def. They drop an average of 250-350 adena and tons of base mat drops you can easy resell.   If you solo or have a duo prophet you want to be there.  

Archived