Forums

Update on Adena and Drop Rates

Hime

Im tired of this game and his vomitive administration.

Tired of this false classic verision, this version is the actual game with some changes and lvl max 70.

Tired of the bots, adena sellers, stupid rates, the administration, the gm inactivity, the email support (where i denounced by mail a lot of bots, adena sellers, scammers, and they (the gm) answer you but i continue seeing this people online)

Im very sad for waste money in yours, i put confidence in this project but like always (since years) the desicions are driving the game to be a trash again (well, is a trash now).

For a reason this game is dead since a lot of years and titles like wow (blizzard) continue making millions

I never will waste a  dollar in this ridiculous game again.

Good bye and good luck with the bankroupt ;)

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/30/2018 at 2:38 AM, Lightkeeper said:

A PvP-oriented version of Classic. Released in Korea already and it's extremelly popular there - the online there has passed 12k at one point. Here are some of the features (copied from MXC)

• Concentrated hunting grounds (no more spending 97% of time running and 3% attacking mobs) - less NPCs in total so server can easily handle 10k+ online
  • NPC buffers in hunting grounds
  • Allied NPCs in hunting grounds (healing you, attacking mobs without XP penalty)
  • GM shop with literally everything
  • GM buffers in towns with 7h full buffs
  • One-click class change
  • Global teleporters in every town (to all other towns and to all hunting grounds, grouped by area)
  • No enchant value limits (yes, you can finally do that +200 Soul Bow on an official server)
  • F2P

Once you said NPC Buffers I almost quit reading... and then I read "in hunting grounds" I got a laugh and quit. I am wondering to myself... if this illegal server server is as populated.. when it will be closed by FBI?

On ‎28‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 5:26 AM, Kayman said:

Aaaaaahhhh...guys...you don't wanna understand...

This is just a CashCow game for NCSoft...They are focusing their finances and resources on others titles (l2 mobile, Aion3 mobile, e.g.). Do you really think they care about your crying for adena drop or spoil??? Don't you realize why they came out with l2 classic?? Official is dead and impossible to play for new players, they know that and don't have time/resources/will to fix all  that mess; so they came out with l2 classic to get back some cashes $$ and all of us have been lured to this XD.

Personally I  enjoy the game with my clan, of course it is more difficult to get gear etc.., but not impossible.

What about bots?? Simple as that...NC NEEDS bots and sellers cause,on a server like this, they create economy for new players who don't want to wait to be competitive...not telling you something new...just watch others free to play titles and you will see that L2 is not the only bot paradise. And if you catch a party bot with your CP, well force them to flag and kil them all!!!

This server will become official like, 2k-3k ppl max in few months. It's up to you to take it easy and create your own economy.

Yeah the game is hard as he was meanted to be. Create a 2nd or third account, sell SS and BSS, buy/sell crafting materials, enchant and sell gear, there are many ways to get your money. It's clear that with this patch that NC don't want to make this server like some illegal or INNOVA, deal with it!

If you are always looking at the problems and not the solution you will never enjoy the game..btw just killed 40+ necro with +4 sage staff with my 33 dark wizard TopD weapon +3...so don't bother about p2w ppl, 90% of them don't have fingers :D

Hello!

Can you teach me how to force the bots to flag please?, y really want to make a little BOT Hunting.

About this: "so don't bother about p2w ppl, 90% of them don't have fingers :D", I agree!!, but in fact they have fingers, and they're using it to pick out their visa card from wallet or to click the Buy Button on PayPal hahaha  :D

Have a nice Gaming.

1 hour ago, Jeremmy said:

I'm lvl 24 now and  enjoyng  the game so much. It's hard to get money but it's part of the game.

Because I'm poor I need to PARTY UP  with my  friends, that's how we play :D

Good luck in lvl 40+ when mobs give you the same adena as the ones you're hunting now.

That done I do not know how much ticket I made to postpone the bots! Neutral zone is full bot, the dwarf too, Ruin of despair too, even cruma the only place where adena drop. If it is legal to kick it must be said! I really believe that you Ncsoft is working with the adenas seller! You do nothing at all, have this invade more and more, it removes the atmosphere of the game. You had a good game unfortunately you did not do anything. The only thing that should be done is; To eliminate the seller adenas, the bots and to adjust some places of drop (adenas) and the case of the drop spellbook has an early reasonable. Now the world sells the spellbook at the price of a weapon because it has the same early. Can not go xp where have the want because you have to go or the adenas drop (cruma or enchanted vallee)
It's ridiculous! 

24 minutes ago, NazgullSupport said:

Hello!

Can you teach me how to force the bots to flag please?, y really want to make a little BOT Hunting.

About this: "so don't bother about p2w ppl, 90% of them don't have fingers :D", I agree!!, but in fact they have fingers, and they're using it to pick out their visa card from wallet or to click the Buy Button on PayPal hahaha  :D

Have a nice Gaming.

I am very upset with these rates too, but to see the people who bought vip 4 and weapons or sets top c with real money are crying in this moment for the game, that makes me more happy. :D. (they are who are killing the game, bots are not good, people who said that bots are the economy is only bullshit, people that buy items with real money are the same garbage that these admins. CYA)

On 11/30/2018 at 5:49 AM, NazgullSupport said:

Once you said NPC Buffers I almost quit reading... and then I read "in hunting grounds" I got a laugh and quit. I am wondering to myself... if this illegal server is as populated.. when it will be closed by FBI?

Nono I might've worded it poorly, the features I mentioned are from the OFFICIAL server in Korea... I know it's crazy but since the servers have 10k+ online it's apparently fun, so I wouldn't mind trying it out :D 

As for the illegal server... It has around the same activity as Aden, just most people are 60+ in clans and CPs so the early levels are lonely outside of EU primetime... IIRC Innova (European offic) tried to fight it in past, but all that happened was that it was forced to change it's domain (they probably had "Lineage" in domain previously or something)... Not sure if it's even legally possible to put them down.

Not sure about the adena drop ( i am not yet 40 ) and i don't want to make this server super easy but the spoil rates are super unbalanced to any database i checked . I killed over 2k road scavengers and got 30 oriharukon ore with what supposed to be 8% spoil chance per . Whoever decided the rates are as they should be should really take maths 1.0.1 again .

2 hours ago, Ank said:

I am very upset with these rates too, but to see the people who bought vip 4 and weapons or sets top c with real money are crying in this moment for the game, that makes me more happy. :D. (they are who are killing the game, bots are not good, people who said that bots are the economy is only bullshit, people that buy items with real money are the same garbage that these admins. CYA)

Yes But, How I can make the BOTs get flagged?, I want hunting them for a while

On ‎28‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 7:52 PM, HEPAragorn said:

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

This is a really bad joke.

Every 10 comments, 8 are complaining... about the other 2.

1 one then are adena sellers that will try to fool developers "hey, its okay, we don't want inflation(as they don't want to farm billions of adena for 1 dollar with lvl 20 bots)", a place where lvl 20-30 are the best farms are the best scenarios for bots... they won't survive if the money makers were 60+... but NC lack of aknowledge of the game (they really don't play it).

The other one, are a member of a CP, that player like 6-18 hours a day... probably from a clan that organize bosses, get equips and sell then on facebook for real money (I see many of then... they are selling adena for like 14 years... they love those rates).

But as NC knows, it would be a pain to adjust adena from every monster of the game, they could do a wipe server to restart it correctly or... the easy option, let it broken forever, players will adapt, they are nerds that love challenges and hardcore...

They really don't know that this game is outdated, most games have better graphicals, they have constant updates, that fix the things (not just add chronices)...

When they created this game, the top game you would play on a mobile would be that snake game... now, there are dozens of FREE GAMES with a really better graphics than this, there are more updates, you are reward for anything you do, even for PvP you gain exp, money and itens... but here... PvP is pain, you lose ss, you lose exp and equips? hahaha... not going to happen...

Its more rewarding to play those new games, no one wants to play a full hardcore that you need to play 18h a day and will be massacred by someone that buy a fully overenchanted site with real money... that game is a joke... me and my clan will quit after that message created by Gods "Oh, that's okay that a lvl 30 mob gives more adena than a lvl 50, we won't change that, it is WORKING AS EXPECTED, it should be VERY HARD as you don't pay and you should be HAPPY to play for free that OUTDATED GAME, with poor graphics, poor performance, lack of PvP and the less rewarding Lineage 2 server that ever existed... NC... you should sell that server to someone more competent... but its too late, all the servers started the dying process, most people had their friends quit, they uninstalled and they will quit too, as the only happy players could have on this game was play with friends...

No one will be happy to kill lvl 50 mobs, with 30 hits from his top no grade sword without shots to won less adena than a lvl 20 bot could won with a single hit from his no grade bow on a spider...

Good luck to the players that will keep trying and will dive with this ship... its your last change to have a life, find a job and a girl...

And I'm still wondering, why are you still playing here or why you did choice to come after seeing the sentence " when Hardcore means something".

3 hours ago, aYotech said:

Blazing swamp mobs drop average 380-500 adena.

Mobs in Ants nest drop average 500-800 

Don't worry soon they will fix the rates, they will make rates of 1-40 to scale with the 40+, then you are all going to wish you kept your mouth shut.   Take what they give you and make the most out of it. Stop complaining 

20 hours ago, Eternal said:

Don't worry soon they will fix the rates, they will make rates of 1-40 to scale with the 40+, then you are all going to wish you kept your mouth shut.   Take what they give you and make the most out of it. Stop complaining 

That is true. Instead of complaining would try to follow the style of [content moderated], who has recently reached Lvl 71 and has a lot of BSSC to continue using to lvl up. O.o

Is Really good to know that everything is going as intended, having in mind that they said that more than lvl70 will be reachable after some updates... if you count the maintenances as "updates", So everything is fine..... :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D (Sarcasm against NCSoft ON) 

My Archer  lvl 26 spend 3 hits to kill Ol Mahun = 30 adenas + Arrow 9 = 39a

Ol Mahun drop = 0 or 150 ( drop is not 100% ) = 75

i save 36a ( so i say, WHEN/HOW can i buy something ( with teleport free )

Remember i buy the top D grade Bow  not with in game adenas drops.

DONT wait the server die, when players LEFT never come back.

i don't know if staff are waiting find all servers are empty to do something about adena issue, but in my experience on L2, adena was adjusting to the level of mobs, if that does not happen is because there is a problem, all comunity is talking about that, i think staff should reconsider their decisions regarding this issue

Archived