Forums

Update on Adena and Drop Rates

Hime

4 hours ago, Redgar28 said:

My observations of the weekend bonus with VIP4 warrior 33-35lvl with elven long sword:

with 50% XP/SP it is bit faster than it should be.

33 lvl in Orc Barracks - 6h, 1 puma skin shirt and gaiters, 1 wizards stockings, 700 - 900 adena per mob and dss per mob is cca 90a
34 lvl in Forgotten Temple - 5h, 4 ead, 1 aspis, 750-1000 adena per mob and dss cca 110a + Roxide 4500-6000 adena 
35 lvl in Execution grounds - 4h, 0 items, 250-550 adena, dss cca 70a per mob 
on 35lvl i tried more places like Plains of Lizardmen, Death pass, Breka's Stronghold - all of them drop adena / dss ratio not as good as Execution grounds

Before bonus adena in Orc Barracs was adequate for XP/SP rate - i started on lvl 22 with Reinforced bow and upgrade it to +3 Reinforced longbow on lvl 32 using dss all the time (than switched to warrior)
now im in Execution grounds and adena is back to 150-400 adena with 70% drop rates so now i canot use shots anymore if i wona buy C grade some day

so after i tasted this drops i think we need this:

Permanent changes:
+15% XP/SP bonus
35+lvl mobs bonus to adena +75% or +35% with 100% drop rate (not 70%)
+25% item drop rates
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Smart post and good suggestions. However the whole intent of the OP is to inform us they don't give two bleeps about our opinions or experience. Daddy said it will be the present garbage we get so live with it and in turn they will give you some crumbs from these events. 

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

do not need xp bonus bleeping any, what needs is to readjust the drop of adena level 40+ and reduce gatekeeper rate, the game is ridiculous easy to level up, even illegal servers is more difficult to achieve level, the things have to be balanced, nor in dream a level 40+ can drop 900 adenas in places where this would be the minimum drop of adena.

The adena drop was right this weekend, I finally could maintain shots, spirit ore and even tp from dion to aden twice :P I currently play 3 boxes: summoner, prophet and bladedancer, they all lvl 42 now. Now the weekend event is off, I can stay in cruma and make 30k adena per buff for 3 toons (10k each)  and can't go to aden for dungeon daily. I now have top D mage staff, but sooner or later I will need C grade. I don't have much time to play 2-4 hours a day), and if things keep the same I'll have to quit classic. We'll see, maybe the l2 team change this decision someday.

ps Think I'm stuck in Cruma till next weekend and I miss AI daily and dungeon, this is ridiculous.

The reason why NCWest won't hear us is because player numbers are still high.

The downwards curve, though, is getting obvious and we haven't had a queue in almost a month now.

It's only a matter of time before players will be bombarded with rewards to convince them to stay.

53 minutes ago, Madison said:

The adena drop was right this weekend, I finally could maintain shots, spirit ore and even tp from dion to aden twice :P I currently play 3 boxes: summoner, prophet and bladedancer, they all lvl 42 now. Now the weekend event is off, I can stay in cruma and make 30k adena per buff for 3 toons (10k each)  and can't go to aden for dungeon daily. I now have top D mage staff, but sooner or later I will need C grade. I don't have much time to play 2-4 hours a day), and if things keep the same I'll have to quit classic. We'll see, maybe the l2 team change this decision someday.

ps Think I'm stuck in Cruma till next weekend and I miss AI daily and dungeon, this is ridiculous.

The current generation of gamers never stop surprising me with their laziness. You literally are willing to skip daily AI and Aden just because you don't won't to invest 10-15 minutes of running from town to another. Back in the day shots and tp were a luxury. It s pathetic the lazy mindset of people nowadays. If you play 2h a day, is that a developer problem? Why does the game need to adjust to your 2h schedule? 

38 minutes ago, Dr1MaR said:

The current generation of gamers never stop surprising me with their laziness. You literally are willing to skip daily AI and Aden just because you don't won't to invest 10-15 minutes of running from town to another. Back in the day shots and tp were a luxury. It s pathetic the lazy mindset of people nowadays. "If you play 2h a day, is that a developer problem? Why does the game need to adjust to your 2h schedule? "

The people that played this game 15 hours a day 13 years ago were kids in high school. People now have jobs,wifes and kids to look for. They have life. This game cannot attract people with it being so unplayable. People not being able to log in because of queue quit already. People that can't be profitable with their 2h of play per day will quit soon enough (if they haven't already). Stop applying your no lifer mindset to the overall population of this game. People will go to other games that will allow them to play for 2 hours and actually be better than 2 hours ago. The current state of the game doesn't allow any of that and if NC doesn't want new players to play this game then I have very bad news for you. All you gonna have left is BOTS, People that use bots, Adena sellers and some very very loyal to death people of this game.

Hello friends. I'm just going to make my contribution that is very different from all of you.
Currently I play with two active characters: A phantom Summoner lvl 49 and a Shillen elder lvl 52. I have both with Karmian set, in the phantom I use Sage Staff and I have top luxury jewelry, in the shillen weapon top NG and Elven jewelry. Always, but always always use Bleseed Spiritshoots and I never have problems with that. The ss of beast only for pvp.
To be able to buy the equipment that I have, I use the commerce, purchase sale and creation of items that people usually buy. As simple as that.
Like many, I work, I have a girlfriend and I take the dog to walk twice a day xD.

1 hour ago, InBloom said:

Hello friends. I'm just going to make my contribution that is very different from all of you.
Currently I play with two active characters: A phantom Summoner lvl 49 and a Shillen elder lvl 52. I have both with Karmian set, in the phantom I use Sage Staff and I have top luxury jewelry, in the shillen weapon top NG and Elven jewelry. Always, but always always use Bleseed Spiritshoots and I never have problems with that. The ss of beast only for pvp.
To be able to buy the equipment that I have, I use the commerce, purchase sale and creation of items that people usually buy. As simple as that.
Like many, I work, I have a girlfriend and I take the dog to walk twice a day xD.

You must to be so smart with your trades, Congratulations. I agree with you, for people like you and me, who don't care about reaching the top as fast as possible, is relaxed to farm, getting XP softly and same than adena. Right now I have A tank, an archer, a PP and one SE, even when I am between lvl 28 and 31 wit them, in going on one smooth way and right now I'm farming to obtain The Top D grade Bow that I'll need instead of my Dark elven Bow+3 and Reinforced Bow. The I'll work hard to get Top D grade Jewelry and after that I want get the Theca Armor. We only need to have patience and enjoy the game and that's all. As you, I'm married, I work for more than 60 Hours to the month and I have a beautiful CBR250R to go to Ride hahahaha 

57 minutes ago, IH8U said:

game is losing ppl so fast, it's insane, you already can barely find party for 40+ content that isn't daily quest... 

Because in 40+ lvl you can't be good solo player u must join some CP or clan. :) this game isn't created for solo players.

10 minutes ago, Daemondas said:

Because in 40+ lvl you can't be good solo player u must join some CP or clan. :) this game isn't created for solo players.

wat? in any healthy server there is a casual playerbase to find a farming group, here post 40 is dead because with this nerfed rates for future p2w content people rather reroll to keep farming in low lvl areas or just unistall the game

On 03/12/2018 at 5:41 AM, Redgar28 said:

My observations of the weekend bonus with VIP4 warrior 33-35lvl with elven long sword:

with 50% XP/SP it is bit faster than it should be.

33 lvl in Orc Barracks - 6h, 1 puma skin shirt and gaiters, 1 wizards stockings, 700 - 900 adena per mob and dss per mob is cca 90a
34 lvl in Forgotten Temple - 5h, 4 ead, 1 aspis, 750-1000 adena per mob and dss cca 110a + Roxide 4500-6000 adena 
35 lvl in Execution grounds - 4h, 0 items, 250-550 adena, dss cca 70a per mob 
on 35lvl i tried more places like Plains of Lizardmen, Death pass, Breka's Stronghold - all of them drop adena / dss ratio not as good as Execution grounds

Before bonus adena in Orc Barracs was adequate for XP/SP rate - i started on lvl 22 with Reinforced bow and upgrade it to +3 Reinforced longbow on lvl 32 using dss all the time (than switched to warrior)
now im in Execution grounds and adena is back to 150-400 adena with 70% drop rates so now i canot use shots anymore if i wona buy C grade some day

so after i tasted this drops i think we need this:

Permanent changes:
+15% XP/SP bonus
35+lvl mobs bonus to adena +75% or +35% with 100% drop rate (not 70%)
+25% item drop rates
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Nice post, but adena drop is 70% and will always be. But i aggree with values.

18 hours ago, Madison said:

U know u can walk, like me ..ffs..dont get me wrong i hate this rates forcing you make alt for officient adena farm ..tho claiming u are stuck at some zone due to teleport price.. that Is just lame

17 hours ago, NazgullSupport said:

You must to be so smart with your trades, Congratulations. I agree with you, for people like you and me, who don't care about reaching the top as fast as possible, is relaxed to farm, getting XP softly and same than adena. Right now I have A tank, an archer, a PP and one SE, even when I am between lvl 28 and 31 wit them, in going on one smooth way and right now I'm farming to obtain The Top D grade Bow that I'll need instead of my Dark elven Bow+3 and Reinforced Bow. The I'll work hard to get Top D grade Jewelry and after that I want get the Theca Armor. We only need to have patience and enjoy the game and that's all. As you, I'm married, I work for more than 60 Hours to the month and I have a beautiful CBR250R to go to Ride hahahaha 

You are level 30 you do not have to claim all monsters that you are hunting, drop at least 30% + adena that a level 40+ monster you do not have to spend 1 adena to get around with your character and its supports, even if you get your top item grade D to level 40 you will understand these post millions and I also thought I was crying, until I see that a level 50 monster drops adena equivalent to a monster of level 20, the difference that for 1 fight needs to give much more damage to kill and use much more consumables to maintain, if you take into account that even with 1 support on your back you still need to spend with potion haste, as you get 1 book of the Haste only possible in a level 55 monster, some classes are managing to deal with this problem, such as summoner in cruma, unfortunately the server can not be only 1 class and the vast majority can not do it in these places, even if formed a party adena  the is not climbing proportional to party and the drop does not pay the expenses to maintain one up in those areas.understand that this post is not for unique benefit but a fight for all who play and have reached level 40+, as well as fight for bot prohibitions and chat ban ads. Please search before criticizing people who want to keep this server alive, note that we do not want events or more xp only the balance that does not exist after level 40+

how can you locate the fall 200-300adene when vip 4 20lvl + 40lvl location pada party for lucisks and magic just drop adenas 500+ aden after 40lvl 200-300aden outside crumy hard location
and a 45-hour drop of the book deat whisper did not drop

On 11/28/2018 at 2:29 PM, DonnieBlunt said:

Thats because u are spoiling the wrong thing. U gotta go smart here and forget half of the stuff u learned in illegal servers. Sop price atm is horrible since they are not in demand. Rather go spoil varnish coal or iron for steady income, or if u are playing in server giran, spoil revolution blades, and i will personally buy them for 50k each from u. Name is same in game if u are interested.

i haven't played a non-NCSoft server in 12 years. no need to be that way with me about it.  and it isn't about making the money, it's about spoils and whether they work or not. thanks for the advice, though....... i'll keep in mind.

in the meantime, the spoils are still broken..................

On 11/28/2018 at 11:38 AM, QSTYLE said:

btw i farm cruma tower (the fixed zone) and in 3 hours farm a day i get like 10-20 OO drops(not spoils), this is what it should be, i dont know, how they can fix 1 spot and leave the other one completely messed up like that

i don't know either.. i can't solo CT yet. maybe soon but not yet.  i'll be farming there a lot when i can though. :)

I've been playing Lineage II since May 5th, 2004. That's just about one month after the North American Official Release. In this time, I've seen a constant. NC Soft does NOT care about their live player base. They care to support in game bots farming Adena while penalizing live players. Time and time again they have allowed bots and botting to infect the game while falsely claiming to "moderate" the problem.

At this point, it is impossible to afford any in game gear unless you take several weeks out of leveling time in order to work the overly inflated in-game market. Unless you want to use a bottom to mid grade D weapon at 40 that is.

I'm about half a pubic hairs width away from never playing another NC Soft game EVER again. Poor management of the games. Even poorer enforcement of their "official" rules.

It hurts me to say this. There was a time when I was paying $75 / month on 5 accounts to play ...

Now, you couldn't PAY me $75 / month to endure the pain this game inflicts.

On ‎04‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 11:53 AM, JasonDark said:

You are level 30 you do not have to claim all monsters that you are hunting, drop at least 30% + adena that a level 40+ monster you do not have to spend 1 adena to get around with your character and its supports, even if you get your top item grade D to level 40 you will understand these post millions and I also thought I was crying, until I see that a level 50 monster drops adena equivalent to a monster of level 20, the difference that for 1 fight needs to give much more damage to kill and use much more consumables to maintain, if you take into account that even with 1 support on your back you still need to spend with potion haste, as you get 1 book of the Haste only possible in a level 55 monster, some classes are managing to deal with this problem, such as summoner in cruma, unfortunately the server can not be only 1 class and the vast majority can not do it in these places, even if formed a party adena  the is not climbing proportional to party and the drop does not pay the expenses to maintain one up in those areas.understand that this post is not for unique benefit but a fight for all who play and have reached level 40+, as well as fight for bot prohibitions and chat ban ads. Please search before criticizing people who want to keep this server alive, note that we do not want events or more xp only the balance that does not exist after level 40+

I don't understand about your complain, so I'm unable to answer.

@Hime @Juji

Are you all done responding to your player base now. Two weeks since this topic has been posted and there are 19 page of responses (probably closer to 40 but you censored people) and your dead silent. Is this how NCSoft treats and views there clientele ? Temporary fixes, poor community outreach, and dreadful player support with copy and paste responses. No true substantial fixes. At this point you have to have to have seen a drop in monetary gain. There is and obvious drop in player base. Do you actually plan to fix your game or go on being dead silent about it? How is it that a private publisher is more responsive and offers better game play then you when all of there core comes from Korea.

Archived