Update on Adena and Drop Rates

Hime

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I  been holding off for while now, 3 accountants close to 150 month, I know it's not much but it adds up ;p.  Can I get new server with old rates you all had just keep it like that without the scroll/xp event going on or free weapons. That's classic if you going have events all the time might well make it perm x2 exp and get it over with. 

38 minutes ago, Hime said:

Since the launch of Lineage II Classic, we’ve received tons of your feedback regarding Adena, drops, and spoil rates in game. Based on that feedback, initially increased those rates by more than double, and addressed key group areas that had lower than intended rates.

After observing the impact had in-game, and discussing with the development team, we concluded that no additional rate changes will be made. Our rates for free players are parallel with the other regions that offer Lineage II Classic as free-to-play. Ultimately, the nature of Lineage II Classic is that acquiring Adena and items are meant to be challenging, as players must decide strategically how they spend their Adena.

We recognize the concerns of our players, and we will be running the Attendance Checklist event along with weekend server boosts for the remainder of 2018. There will also be seasonable events that we run from time to time to acquire various reward items. 

The Attendance Checklist event will start after maintenance this week and the first weekend server boost event will start this Saturday. Event details will be available shortly.

@Hime If u don't increase adena in 40+ lv areas, the low lv areas should drop lower adena, i get same adena killing spider lv 18 than a lv 41 mob, that promote the RMT, its an adena festival for bots if they farm same adena with low lv chars than a 40+ do.

42 minutes ago, Hime said:

Since the launch of Lineage II Classic, we’ve received tons of your feedback regarding Adena, drops, and spoil rates in game. Based on that feedback, initially increased those rates by more than double, and addressed key group areas that had lower than intended rates.

After observing the impact had in-game, and discussing with the development team, we concluded that no additional rate changes will be made. Our rates for free players are parallel with the other regions that offer Lineage II Classic as free-to-play. Ultimately, the nature of Lineage II Classic is that acquiring Adena and items are meant to be challenging, as players must decide strategically how they spend their Adena.

We recognize the concerns of our players, and we will be running the Attendance Checklist event along with weekend server boosts for the remainder of 2018. There will also be seasonable events that we run from time to time to acquire various reward items. 

The Attendance Checklist event will start after maintenance this week and the first weekend server boost event will start this Saturday. Event details will be available shortly.

Ok you made your decision.

Now,since the model of this "F2P" is this,can we have a server P2P where one can play the game not boring himself to kill mobs forever with no shots or having to run all the map around?Seems many ppl like this,so they can play this..thing u call server.
This garbage is done for me,i think for many others too,honestly to like L2 is ok,being taken for  fools no,so if in your mind to play the game we have to pass life to make toons lowlvl to have some adena,since a mob at lvl 30 drop more than a mob lvl 50 "as intended",well..i just can feel sorry for the ppl who spent money on this thing.
Plus,u only have some adena in low areas and u basicly dont care about bots,i dont want to be suspicios but u really make it difficult not to.

Just now, forcis said:

@Hime If u don't increase adena in 40+ lv areas, the low lv areas should drop lower adena, i get same adena killing spider lv 18 than a lv 41 mob, that promote the RMT, its an adena festival for bots if they farm same adena with low lv chars than a 40+ do.

Problem is you really cant walk that back unless you wipe the server. I mean how do u cripple new players even more especially when botting is rampant. 

26 minutes ago, ZygiA said:

I guess you are a low lvl, better stay that way. You'll make more adena farming lvl 30 mobs than lvl 55 ones. :  ) 

53 PR, 53BD, 49 SWS, 54 PP.  Making a killing on enchanted valley atm. Made ton of money in cruma selling mats until level 50.  Instead complaining I find my way to survive.  You lazy noobs constantly yapping and complaining to NC soft for freebies truly have no place in the game

Adios

3 minutes ago, Eternal said:

53 PR, 53BD, 49 SWS, 54 PP.  Making a killing on enchanted valley atm. Made ton of money in cruma selling mats until level 50.  Instead complaining I find my way to survive.  You lazy noobs constantly yapping and complaining to NC soft for freebies truly have no place in the game

Adios

Pretty nice bot party your rolling there... 

8 minutes ago, NostroSalvatore said:

Pretty nice bot party your rolling there... 

Hahaha bot party ?? Nice try buddy.  Just because your pc can't handle 2 clients or are not even talented enough to box, you have no right to call anyone a bot. If you pay close attention, is 3 supports and 1 DD.  Alt tab 5 mins, dance,  dance, alt tab 20 minutes buff. Why in the world would I risk my accounts ? 

39 minutes ago, Eternal said:

Here come the tears, I love it !!!! Please for those who intent to quit, mail me all your in game items at character name  (Nyana) I do intend to stay. 

No tears. Just a good reminder of why MMO's were failing 14 years ago, and to let the past die. I should be working on my 400 Steam game library anyway :) By the way, this still isn't even close to L2 classic. I played the original from beta, and this is very different. It was fun to play again for a month, but really it just helps me appreciate how much we have learned since L2 was created. Nothing against Hime and the NCwest team, I know they don't have any devs on the team, and have to deal with Korea's devs...meaning they don't have much to work with (Korea was never that interested in the Western market). Glad you still enjoy it, but I think I've grown out of playing botted servers that are ran by adena buyers. Ciao!

7 minutes ago, Eternal said:

Hahaha bot party ?? Nice try buddy.  Just because your pc can't handle 2 clients or are not even talented enough to box, you have no right to call anyone a bot. If you pay close attention, is 3 supports and 1 DD.  Alt tab 5 mins, dance,  dance, alt tab 20 minutes buff. Why in the world would I risk my accounts ? 

There are 2 options :

- u like to play 15h a day killing same mob in same place with an archer (most boring char ever),buying from shop (legal or illegal) to sustain u or killing with no shots
- u cheat

Honestly,i would hope for u u are in the second option.

p.s. "TALENTED" to make pve in L2 with an archer?y,u need to have so many skill to press f1.

Archived