Forums

Update on Adena and Drop Rates

Hime

In Dragon-Valley, monsters lvl 60+ drops like 1200-1500adena each, so even if you kill it by solo target, you always make adena profit. SPS with C weapon kills it for 6-8 hits (necro with CDL much less), which is +-700adena on monster kill with CBSS, so u have 500-800adena profit on every single monster. Also u drop tons of keys, materials and so on. Just keep goin, when u reach 60+, everything goes smoothly.

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/29/2018 at 12:06 PM, Warendo said:

In Dragon-Valley, monsters lvl 60+ drops like 1200-1500adena each, so even if you kill it by solo target, you always make adena profit. SPS with C weapon kills it for 6-8 hits (necro with CDL much less), which is +-700adena on monster kill with CBSS, so u have 500-800adena profit on every single monster. Also u drop tons of keys, materials and so on. Just keep goin, when u reach 60+, everything goes smoothly.

Now go ahead and calculate the adena profit coming from hunting considering that 7 out of 10 mobs drop adenas.

On 12/29/2018 at 12:06 PM, Warendo said:

Why dont you calculate how many hit a dwarf solo needs and how many ssc you waste to kill one mob? You give as example SPS one of the best solo players to farm...why dont you check the spoil rates above 40 lvl? 28 lvl mobs give 1-3 animal skin with 40% chance....Ive spoiled 200 mobs at 52 lvl and not even one droped item....

Because spoil is not supposed to play solo. I am main EE, there is also no way for me to farm solo and do I cry? Nope, because it was my choice to play this character and I knew I will not be able to play without party. Same for you. If you wanna play solo, play some char with higher dmg. And just BTW, we have active spoiler in our party and he is pretty good for trains with polearm and on 60+ monsters spoils a lot of good staff.

2 hours ago, Warendo said:

Because spoil is not supposed to play solo. I am main EE, there is also no way for me to farm solo and do I cry? Nope, because it was my choice to play this character and I knew I will not be able to play without party. Same for you. If you wanna play solo, play some char with higher dmg. And just BTW, we have active spoiler in our party and he is pretty good for trains with polearm and on 60+ monsters spoils a lot of good staff.

Do you even see what you type? L2 was never like this

3 hours ago, VitaG said:

Do you even see what you type? L2 was never like this

What? Lineage 2 retail x1 servers, were always like this.

Here it comes one more time to mention that Classic Chronicle is many years after C4 or C5 or w/e chronicle you want to talk about. It's something new, something different. Can you be over it ? 

Just now, Londreaz said:

What? Lineage 2 retail x1 servers, were always like this.

Here it comes one more time to mention that Classic Chronicle is many years after C4 or C5 or w/e chronicle you want to talk about. It's something new, something different. Can you be over it ? 

If its something new why is it advertized as the old classic game we all loved???? Why does it even have the same NAME?

2 minutes ago, VitaG said:

If its something new why is it advertized as the old classic game we all loved???? Why does it even have the same NAME?

Was Gracia and INterlude same? Not exactly. Did they have the same name ''Lineage 2''? Yes they did. I think i answer to your question

13 minutes ago, Londreaz said:

Was Gracia and INterlude same? Not exactly. Did they have the same name ''Lineage 2''? Yes they did. I think i answer to your question

Totally agree with you...you didn't even read my question though...why is it advertized as the old good L2 if its not?

On 12/28/2018 at 12:11 PM, Garfield said:

DW SB is Hard to get on Skelth as well, even with proper x1 rates. It cost several kk Adena as well there(i’ve seen only 1 so far @ 11kk)

But on skelth is far easier for adena.

Also Manashen Gargoyle have in drop list 8 full items and 3 spellbooks (ofc included SW) with 0.01% — 0.05%

Somehow after killed thousands of mobs even with VIP 4 I did nos got any full drop or spell book.

Something is definitly *** hard with drop rates on this version. Esspecially when think this pathetic corpo was give to random people few top D weapon in event. That is nor fair for playing players and paying consumers.

17 hours ago, Zeeki said:

But on skelth is far easier for adena.

Also Manashen Gargoyle have in drop list 8 full items and 3 spellbooks (ofc included SW) with 0.01% — 0.05%

Somehow after killed thousands of mobs even with VIP 4 I did nos got any full drop or spell book.

Something is definitly f** hard with drop rates on this version. Esspecially when think this pathetic corpo was give to random people few top D weapon in event. That is nor fair for playing players and paying consumers.

Yeah, I agree, that it’s easier to make Adena and equip one self on Skelth, as they have proper x1 rates due to subscription based model. My intention was just to show, that even with the right rates, that specific spellbook is still the hardest and most costly to get. In the end I did buy it on Skelth for 9.9kk Adena. 

On 04.01.2019 at 5:03 PM, Zeeki said:

Yesterday was in Iwory Tower crator for kill 10 monster eyes for class transfer quest and killed 5 Manashen Gargolyes, one of them dropped Rip Gauntlets.

you ppl still talk here like if they were going to fix something that can be easily fixed ? hahaha they dont want to fix anything ..accept it if u dont like it then just dont play there is nothing else to do ..this ppl only want bots to get money from those sells and nothing else 

• Hime unpinned this topic

Archived