Forums

Update on Adena and Drop Rates

Hime

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Atreanox said:

Its not like that anymore,i can login even without VIP accounts :) In peak time. 

yes of course, now that many have left the game because of the absurdity of rates in adena (which is the only thing I think is bad on the server), it's really easy to get into now. But more than 50% of the server bought vip just to be able to log in.

Hi,

I want to give my opinion and experience.

I'm just a random player who join and create daily Party Matching. 

I need other people because i can't do solo stuff and that's not so bad becouse we can meet other people and enjoy the game with them.

I find many friendly random people like me, having pvp for obtain spot . I remember a day when all of my party become RED after many guys trying to get our train at partisan.

The game is thinking for having a CP or at least search for people to group with, if you are a solo player you have to trade with it.

You can join daily RB party .

Everyone crying and i can understand but is not so bad as you think, let me explain why :

Game as supposed to be hard, we all know that, but someone thinking that they can have all they want untill they reach the lvl required for the next gear.

Example: I'm just reached lvl 52 so i want to equip some B stuff. WRONG! Game is designed to equip stuff hard so u cant equip next gear so fast afteryou get the lvl required.

lvl 20-40 : You have D amor quest. No deal with armor cost.

If you grind up to 35 you obtain the access to AI daily scroll. 

You will get all the D equip (Just buy Weapons and Jewels) probably when u are closest to 40 when u are ready to equip C grade.

lvl 40-52: You have almost all D gears. You can have access to Aden Daily Dungeons. With some stategy you can just divide the cost of SS with a team mate. With some lucky drop you will reach C grade when you are closest to gear B stuff.

C Karmian sets  cost 1.3kk and i think everyone can obtain.

You will have 50% exp and adena Weekend events and other stuff will come.

Just think about it. If you reach item so fast the game will just end in 1 months. This game is supposed to be ended after one year, not almost 1 months.(for who have a normal life, becouse i have already seen a lot of guy with B stuff!).

This is not classic, you are right, it's "custom"! 

But is not impossible to play! if you like it just play it! 

Stop cry...

An ABSOLUTE horrible decision. Clearly the game has some issues that need to be fixed. Simple rational and logical issues that CLEARLY need to be fixed. The game is broken without them. Adena HAS to be fixed. Drop rates NEED to be adjusted. 

Just now, ElBerto said:

Let me delete my hawkeye lvl 43... bow low C wast 4 SSC and 1 arrow c grade, so i wast 72 adena per hit, i hit 4 times a mob to kill he its like 288 adena and the monster drops 200... nice!!!

Hit it 8 times with no ss = profit???

that has been the most terrible customer support I've ever seen :D the game is poorly modified and worse than a random illegal server and they're trying to convince me, that is has to be this way. Guys please wake up, it supposed to be an official server, so if spots are fixed in <5% areas of the map, rest must be fixed too ASAP. My friend quit a week ago, even tho he donated 100$ for both of his chars and i was like saying you'll regret it, they will fix adena rates on 28th, he was laughing at me saying - he knows NCSOFT, i guess he was right. One more time, terrible support, even if u fix everything, we will remember this.

6 minutes ago, Symphon said:

Game as supposed to be hard, we all know that, but someone thinking that they can have all they want untill they reach the lvl required for the next gear.

Bro, the game is designed around a rating of 1x, not 0.2x. And if you think this botched version of L2 is harder than what we used to play, think again.

Back then, we would drop our items when we died to monsters. There were no quests giving us free armor, items, and exp. We had to fight often for farming spots because it didn't take us 350 monsters to clear our karma. We all had to group up because boxing was a luxury (you needed a strong pc + pay for another account).

And everyone loved it.

Because the whole game was based on a 1x rate. Things weren't too slow, nor too quick. Plus, when you did reach a high level, the monsters you killed actually gave suitable rewards. You were able to fund soulshots, gatekeeper fees, and gear once you've reached 45+ (especially if you had a spoiler).

Now we're making more Adena by farming lvl 25-35 monsters, rather than playing the game as it should be played.

Lineage gets really fun after 40 but we're forced to be stuck on a lvl 20-39 limbo if we want to fund our high lvl characters.

Making things take 5 times longer than usual doesn't make the game hard, it makes the game BORING.

I went killing some Tamlin/Timak orcs and noticed the lower adena compared to forgotten temple but then I checked other loot those mobs drop and thought that it was reasonable. At least for those mobs it seemed so...

I think my problem is really the PK system... We've to pay with hours (700 mobs to kill) for an activity that lasts a minute or so. This seems way unbalanced.

And it's not like players drop loot. They lose some XP but they soon recover 50%+ of that with higher level resurrection. And they take 10 minutes at most to return.

"...."players must decide strategically how they spend their Adena." 

this isn-t the problem, just make this 1 mob lev 40 hp x1. need 5 hit whit bow Crystal and buff lv 40 for be killed this 5 hit is whit ssc so 1 ssc cost aroun 16 adenas and tihs mob lv 40 drop 70 adenas.. the cost for kill it is 80 adenas, now if u no use ssc. so you will die before you kill it cuz damage is low vs own hp. is true that when soul shot appear it is just for rich, but u can't get level or any progress if you are level 45 killing mobs lev 38 hp 1/2 

obviusly for a mage this isn't a problem when do quest aden the mage kill mobs whit d weapon of 1 hit and 1 archer whit bow c need 4 hit... 

So we are still stuck in Official Lineage 2 Classic ninja Juji CBT Lv1-35?

seriously..to make ur job easier our dear lovely GM/CMs, just look into the adena drop of mobs in Orc Barracks compared it with mobs in level 40~50s..
with shots and gk fee..how can we cope up with the daily stuff like porting in abyss/fom/AI? and yeah not to mention abyss mobs dont give adena back too and if you dont hit the jackpot ul just get broke doing it daily.

13 hours ago, DemisedofRice said:

@Hime I don't know who did your research for you to come to this conclusion. But there is a huge difference in drop rates being challenging and adena rates being incorrect. VIP does not effect the drop rate of adena or the amount. So why would adena rates at lower level be much higher than most level 50+ areas? That a massive imbalance. If you sincerely think this, you will be signing the death of Lineage 2 classic.

12 hours ago, Marroko said:

You dont need to increase adena globally jesus, fix the broken a areas that give less adena than lv40 zones... ffs

1-Keeping teleports free for X weeks because you recognized there was a problem

2-Korea said you cant change anything and now you post this explanation?

paypal chargeback incoming 

6 minutes ago, nada said:

"...."players must decide strategically how they spend their Adena." 

this isn-t the problem, just make this 1 mob lev 40 hp x1. need 5 hit whit bow Crystal and buff lv 40 for be killed this 5 hit is whit ssc so 1 ssc cost aroun 16 adenas and tihs mob lv 40 drop 70 adenas.. the cost for kill it is 80 adenas, now if u no use ssc. so you will die before you kill it cuz damage is low vs own hp. is true that when soul shot appear it is just for rich, but u can't get level or any progress if you are level 45 killing mobs lev 38 hp 1/2 

obviusly for a mage this isn't a problem when do quest aden the mage kill mobs whit d weapon of 1 hit and 1 archer whit bow c need 4 hit... 

you said it yourself, what can you expect if you have the lowest grade C weapon? i saved and bought the top luxury weapon, a waste of money to buy a low C. You should had stick with the top D untill you had enought for the akat longbow

24 minutes ago, TDG said:

Hit it 8 times with no ss = profit???

This... Did this last night myself in DeathPass and was producing some good adena until some Elemental Summoner stole my thread drop... Times are TOUGH, SHE HAD TO DIE!!!

@Hime This is a joke! Also, it looks like you did reinvent the wheel, thank god civilization didn't rely on NCSoft’s wheel or humanity would have deceased. Sorry, everyone, this wheel doesn't work, but you know what it's free, right?

Some additional clarity:

Free to Player service and Pay to Play service have different rates. This is true for all regions. We didn't reinvent the wheel on rates. The first rate scaling issue were based on rates from another region that we did not approve. They were lower than what we intended and we've adjusted them to approximately twice the rate they were at. That puts us now on par with other free to play region rates.

Now we're on our next issue about the rates scaling. Of course what works from other free to play regions doesn't necessarily mean it works for us here so we got adjusted rates for a few Lv. 40+ zones that had scaling issues. Based on your feedback, there are more that needs to be considered. We're in constant discussions with our dev team and this is a priority issue.

•  

Clearly they don't give a rats arse.

I dont even understand why you guys even bother replying to these topics, not to mention creating more.

I don't like what's happening, and neither do most of you. But things are simple, take it or leave it, it's like talking to the walls anyway. They had their profit.

13 hours ago, Hime said:

After observing the impact had in-game, and discussing with the development team, we concluded that no additional rate changes will be made. Our rates for free players are parallel with the other regions that offer Lineage II Classic as free-to-play. Ultimately, the nature of Lineage II Classic is that acquiring Adena and items are meant to be challenging, as players must decide strategically how they spend their Adena.

Here is 1.5 Server.

Video is 4 years ago.

Same mobs here drop 300-400 adena.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHpv8q_lqmE&t=104s

There is Ru Gran and drops 2x-3x the Adena that on our server.

How is that Parallel? ((((((((Our rates for free players are parallel with the other regions that offer Lineage II Classic as free-to-play.))))))))))

As me and some others stated in several posts on this forums in the past few weeks, that they ain’t gonna fix sh1t and players need to adapt. We’ve been called trolls or worse.

Et voila!

now waiting for the hard version of the in game shop with broches and stuff, since the soft milking of your wallets might not yield the expected revenue anymore;)

Enjoy!

Cheers

Nostradamus

6 minutes ago, Meverick said:

@Hime Ok accepted. Just one request,going forward,do not sell anything other than cosmetics, exp/sp boosters etc in shop so all can be in fair ground. Can you assure that? 

That'll never happen.
I'm still waiting for the 100,000 NCoin Wrath of Einhasad scroll that delevels the server to level 1

Archived