Forums

Update on Adena and Drop Rates

Hime

Didn't expect more from ncsoft, what a pathetic excuse for a company single handedly destroyed the server in 2 months,servers dying so fast not funny, already half the population it started and that's with multiboxing,bots,rmt.

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Punish said:

Yes you can ^

Cool bro maybe you got a lucky d weapon from the event or RMT some adena, or have someone funding your toon, but every single piece of C grade I got on my archer was from farming adena on low level characters. I was farming in solo/duo and small groups with my buffer and archer in party - and even with PL and +4 akat I would lose money everytime I went out to hunt really regardless of where I would go. EV was probably the best since they fixed the rates but that is not a meant to be a solo spot I shouldn't be restricted to soloing group mobs to sustain myself. Once in awhile you get a lucky keymat you can sell to make money for soulshots - But I had to farm on low toons to support my Archer who is now in the mid 50's collecting dust. And lets not even joke about using no SS on an archer because that is just laughable.

7 minutes ago, ntavl2 said:

Here is 1.5 Server.

Video is 4 years ago.

Same mobs here drop 300-400 adena.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHpv8q_lqmE&t=104s

There is Ru Gran and drops 2x-3x the Adena that on our server.

How is that Parallel? ((((((((Our rates for free players are parallel with the other regions that offer Lineage II Classic as free-to-play.))))))))))

read again RU server are not FREE TO PLAY . they check free to play probably on corean server , that why our rate sux hard  :/

adenas rates are ok , everybody just cry because doesn't know how play and get adena ,meanwhile other guys make shops or get part and material to sell. is not too fast to get money but is not impossible ,just play to your own rhythm, don't expect to have same money than other guys that get playing more time than you

enjoy play

13 hours ago, Hime said:

Since the launch of Lineage II Classic, we’ve received tons of your feedback regarding Adena, drops, and spoil rates in game. Based on that feedback, initially increased those rates by more than double, and addressed key group areas that had lower than intended rates.

After observing the impact had in-game, and discussing with the development team, we concluded that no additional rate changes will be made. Our rates for free players are parallel with the other regions that offer Lineage II Classic as free-to-play. Ultimately, the nature of Lineage II Classic is that acquiring Adena and items are meant to be challenging, as players must decide strategically how they spend their Adena.

We recognize the concerns of our players, and we will be running the Attendance Checklist event along with weekend server boosts for the remainder of 2018. There will also be seasonable events that we run from time to time to acquire various reward items. 

The Attendance Checklist event will start after maintenance this week and the first weekend server boost event will start this Saturday.

Information on the Attendance Checklist and Server Settings can be read here: https://www.lineage2.com/news/winter-holiday-events-2018

So, you're oficially stating that current droprate (where mobs level 35 drops more adena than level 55) is just OK.

Thanks, now I can free some space on the disk.

1 minute ago, strangest said:

So, you're oficially stating that current droprate (where mobs level 35 drops more adena than level 55) is just OK.

Thanks, now I can free some space on the disk.

That's all I can think about right now

HOW IS IT FINE if lvl 30 mobs even drop more or same adena then all lvl 45+ mobs ?

It dosen't make sense at all...

you are basing on some erroneous scales since the low-level zones have been added to give speed to the leveo and those areas are agilized so that everything is not so soggy that it happens that after 40 are no longer those facilities that you have been giving and now just to cry for more than give you exp in the daily missions of aligator and fom thing that has never been on other servers that played 0.8 and 1 of rates that was hard this shit and I miss 4 kk in two days If you do not know how to play, use the online tetrys

11/28/2018

The day Lineage 2 Classic NA died for the casual player.

It's apparent that NCSoft/NCWest only wants the whales and pro CP's playing and the quicker us casuals leave the better, that way they can merge the servers down to one or two so they can further reduce their maintenance and upkeep costs.

Well guys, guys, guys and ladies stop speeking about game,here is bussiness..

I think the main goal was achived...

They created several servers where will be online aprox. 6-7000 players.

This number multiplied with x numbers of servers from which more than half will have atleast VIP1resoult in x euros.

They invested x euros in servers we get 10x back and just dont care anymore of them, we are ok now.

I think it is basic matemathics on that f2p game. Expected profit of a fixed value, gained it, and no point of keeping x servers. Soon will be a merge between 3 servers and congrats.

They will not pay so much inthernet,servers,electricity,people,maintenance etc. And the list can go on... i am just dissapointed... but atleast L2 is my soul game and i will still be @here farming with no shots and running from orc barracks to ivory tower crater...

Hope no offence is taken but is just my way of seeing this business called L2. Afterall is meant to gain profit not for our liberty and satisfaction and wallets.

Kind regards.

Archived