Update on Adena and Drop Rates

Hime

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I stopped playing temporarily in the hope of improving the servers, as nothing was done and the current base date of the game is a GARBAGE I just have to uninstall the game. Bye Ncsoft, nice joke with old players (Teon server 2005 ~ 2011) RIP L2.

HI dear GM

your maintenance of the 7 november , Region Field of massacre was suposed to be upgraded

i kill many mob there and can you tell me why i got only 200 adena by mob  ?

him very bored righ now and i have no spot to pex from lvl 45 and 50+

BTW him the leader of my clan and i lost 11 member on last 1 week because the game was not balanced , not enough adena for region 45+ and also the rate of drop are to low for many speelbook like death wisper and haste , i just saw 1 haste book at 18 million ............. no 1 can buy this

If you dont want to lost many more player i thing its good idea to you to fix the drop of mob 45+ and also rise the % of loot for many SB , 0.005% for many SB was ridiculus 

thx for read me

Old player who like and play L2 10 years 

Apollon

So i made a post expressing my opinion about all of this and try to make some statements about the current state of game.

The good thing is a administrator follows and read the topic, unfortunately though, they did not like my opinion and they deleted my message.

In other words NCWest opinion is, "SUCK IT UP or move on". 
I choose the second.

............people still posting .. hell yea this is good also i see a post said this ( adena sellers that will try to fool developers ) bro srly ....developers can ban em in 1 sec and adena sellers will be no more they deleting our post ( post that did not insult any1 or violent the rules )in secs. mmmmmm but they cant get rid of the adena sellers make me curious mmmmm

also many ppl request for the GMs to "just say something"

guys they dont care as long as people buy from adena sellers they make money 2 they wont change anything 

also deleting the post of the guy who upload the picture of unistall was SOOOOOO rude

I have a group of 7 friends who came to this server with high hopes. We have UNANIMOUSLY decided to quit after this "update" or lack there of. I am totally mind blown at how little attention and respect the players have. I would rather pay the old $7.00 a month subscription to get a good server then this crap. Totally abysmal business practice and bad customer service... The adena and drop rate HAS to be fixed and WHAT THE HECK... THE TELEPORT FEES ARE BANKRUPTING PEOPLE!!!!

On 11/27/2018 at 8:54 PM, Hime said:

Since the launch of Lineage II Classic, we’ve received tons of your feedback regarding Adena, drops, and spoil rates in game. Based on that feedback, initially increased those rates by more than double, and addressed key group areas that had lower than intended rates.

After observing the impact had in-game, and discussing with the development team, we concluded that no additional rate changes will be made. Our rates for free players are parallel with the other regions that offer Lineage II Classic as free-to-play. Ultimately, the nature of Lineage II Classic is that acquiring Adena and items are meant to be challenging, as players must decide strategically how they spend their Adena.

We recognize the concerns of our players, and we will be running the Attendance Checklist event along with weekend server boosts for the remainder of 2018. There will also be seasonable events that we run from time to time to acquire various reward items. 

The Attendance Checklist event will start after maintenance this week and the first weekend server boost event will start this Saturday.

Information on the Attendance Checklist and Server Settings can be read here: https://www.lineage2.com/news/winter-holiday-events-2018

@HimeI have a group of 7 friends who came to this server with high hopes. We have UNANIMOUSLY decided to quit after this "update" or lack there of. I am totally mind blown at how little attention and respect the players have. I would rather pay the old $7.00 a month subscription to get a good server then this crap. Totally abysmal business practice and bad customer service... The adena and drop rate HAS to be fixed and WHAT THE HECK... THE TELEPORT FEES ARE BANKRUPTING PEOPLE!!!! Mark my word... the servers WILL be a complete failure in the upcoming months and the player attendance will drop 10 fold. 

2 minutes ago, DudeBD said:

I have a group of 7 friends who came to this server with high hopes. We have UNANIMOUSLY decided to quit after this "update" or lack there of. I am totally mind blown at how little attention and respect the players have. I would rather pay the old $7.00 a month subscription to get a good server then this crap. Totally abysmal business practice and bad customer service... The adena and drop rate HAS to be fixed and WHAT THE HECK... THE TELEPORT FEES ARE BANKRUPTING PEOPLE!!!!

I would pay 30 a month for a stable and properly supported server. I had 20 friends join me for classic slowly we are loosing them over the BS and all of them bought packs and runes. We are down to 7-9 now and every day another says bleep this trash.... 

As a said some days ago:

Yes GK cost is something necessary but using the Retail 1x GK prices in a server where the Adena amount is 0,5x is completely illogical.
Either Finally end the madness and fix the Adena amounts to 1x or cut GK prices in Half.

They need to fix AdenaAmount/DropRate/SpoilRate asap, its breaking the economy, we have books with higher prime than MID C weapons.
Sea of spores/Ivory Tower/Alligator Island/Forest of Mirrors need urgent fix Aswell as the other areas.

@Juji @Hime

1 hour ago, JamesSunderland said:

As a said some days ago:

Yes GK cost is something necessary but using the Retail 1x GK prices in a server where the Adena amount is 0,5x is completely illogical.
Either Finally end the madness and fix the Adena amounts to 1x or cut GK prices in Half.

They need to fix AdenaAmount/DropRate/SpoilRate asap, its breaking the economy, we have books with higher prime than MID C weapons.
Sea of spores/Ivory Tower/Alligator Island/Forest of Mirrors need urgent fix Aswell as the other areas.

@Juji @Hime

This This This 100%

CONTENT TERMS OF USE

Can I create and/or distribute hack and cheats for your games?

No. NCSOFT is 100% against hacks and cheats. Their use, attempted use, or distribution will result in the closure of any individual game accounts that are associated with the hacks or cheats. 

fully within the reality of the server this rule.

I know this probably isn't being seen by the people that need to see it ... maybe not by anyone at this point. But the adena drop rates being crap at high levels sucks, but they want us  to buy shots, boosts, ect from the store because that's how they make money. That is fine and mostly how it has to be, playing the market/crafting/careful spending of adena are all part of the game. But, there is something that I would like to point out and I'm sure other people can do a much better job at this than I.  So here goes they say this matches other free to play servers I assume they also mean Chronos, which I have characters level 50 and up, but there are NO teleport fees... I have no idea how to post a screen shot or I would.

So here's the thing other people could go to the free to play servers like chronos and kill a level 50'ish mob to see the adena drop rate then post a shot from one of our little classic servers. 

3 hours ago, JamesSunderland said:

As a said some days ago:

@Juji @Hime

actually adena is 0,3x or 0,4x the VIP "mask" the real rate amout, there's no sense to keep this way, it just induces the players to use bots ( And we already have a lot of it ), and here goes a fact, who don't complains the "adena amout rate" are botters, it's impossible play like we are being fair players.

34,000+ views/398 replies  -hundreds they deleted  and what do we hear? nothing pure silence that says alot  but because these are facts against what is needed it will be deleted for sure. Your player base will decline/your servers will merge/you will have nothing soon if you ignore. These are facts and time will prove it. Do something or it was good game bro

Well i look at server so far it 1 green 2 yellow and one red, now I don't log into other servers so I know Gudlio lower level towns are dead Giran semi active, with lack of new players this will kill economy where you will be depended on RMT unless you in good CP that farm raid bosses all the time.

I got wasted 30 USD in the chronicle started pack for nothing and will not buy anything of Ll2 store if the admins do not fix the drop rates after lv 40 permanently for all zones.

React guys! @Hime @Juji All the people in this forums are demanding better drops rate, all all the items in l2 store and the status of the server are not satisfying that need.

If u keep this posture will loose many players and a unhappy player/user will not buy anything of ur store and will not recomend ur server to anyone!!!!

On 11/29/2018 at 11:40 PM, Lightkeeper said:

I'm starting to feel they have some kind of contract with either the adena sellers to recieve a cut or with illegal server because that server right now is basically superior in almost every conceivable way.

Hopefully they'll bring Bloody Classic asap.

What is Bloody Classic?

3 hours ago, Royalle said:

What is Bloody Classic?

A PvP-oriented version of Classic. Released in Korea already and it's extremelly popular there - the online there has passed 12k at one point. Here are some of the features (copied from MXC)

• Concentrated hunting grounds (no more spending 97% of time running and 3% attacking mobs) - less NPCs in total so server can easily handle 10k+ online
  • NPC buffers in hunting grounds
  • Allied NPCs in hunting grounds (healing you, attacking mobs without XP penalty)
  • GM shop with literally everything
  • GM buffers in towns with 7h full buffs
  • One-click class change
  • Global teleporters in every town (to all other towns and to all hunting grounds, grouped by area)
  • No enchant value limits (yes, you can finally do that +200 Soul Bow on an official server)
  • F2P

On 10/29/2018 at 7:52 PM, Hime said:

Hello all,

In the past couple of weeks we’ve received lots of your feedback on the rate that Adena is acquired at level 40+. After researching, we concluded the Adena scaling at these levels should indeed be higher.  

As we continue to make adjustments, a free teleport event will start as of today and continue until November 14. During this event period, you can speak to any Gatekeeper NPC and teleport to your desired location without spending Adena.

Once we confirm the improved Adena scaling changes, we will provide additional details in another announcement later this week.

Thank you!

Just some more proof that you all knew this was an issue and your now deciding to completely ignore it. Thanks you for destroying a great game for the 2nd time. At this rate id be surprised if people play your new titles based on pure fear of them just being a cash crab and scam. I'll probably never spend a dime with your company again. @Juji @Hime

Archived