Update on Adena and Drop Rates

Hime

20 hours ago, NazgullSupport said:

That is true. Instead of complaining would try to follow the style of [content moderated], who has recently reached Lvl 71 and has a lot of BSSC to continue using to lvl up. O.o

Is Really good to know that everything is going as intended, having in mind that they said that more than lvl70 will be reachable after some updates... if you count the maintenances as "updates", So everything is fine..... :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D (Sarcasm against NCSoft ON) 

Maybe they think drop rates are different.... if they don´t even know the max LVL because clearly one player has overpass it then what can we expect of them to know what´s going on inside their servers...

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, NazgullSupport said:

That is true. Instead of complaining would try to follow the style of [content moderated], who has recently reached Lvl 71 and has a lot of BSSC to continue using to lvl up. O.o

Is Really good to know that everything is going as intended, having in mind that they said that more than lvl70 will be reachable after some updates... if you count the maintenances as "updates", So everything is fine..... :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D (Sarcasm against NCSoft ON) 

So if they don't even know the max level of their version, what's the point in even discussing drop rates when it's a much broader subject. Lmfao, this clown fiesta is getting better with each passing day.

Please adjust the adena drop rates for mobs higher then 40+ that is all we are asking.

To the NCWest or devs who maintain this game, please reconsider your decision and adjust the adena rates if you really want to maintain a 'classic'  player base on retail servers. You are already competing against illegal servers who do a BETTER JOB at serving the community. You will be losing money in the long run if you continue to ignore the player base that want to stay and play on the official servers. You should not be ignoring a playerbase that is playing a game that is 14 years old. Seriously. 

Are any of the devs actively playing and testing this game?

If there is a lot of people complaining about this adena rates at higher levels, that speaks a lot about the current state of this issue lol.

Listen to the community, or l2 will forever be good on a illegal server lol

2 hours ago, dunkinsb72 said:

Please adjust the adena drop rates for mobs higher then 40+ that is all we are asking.

To the NCWest or devs who maintain this game, please reconsider your decision and adjust the adena rates if you really want to maintain a 'classic'  player base on retail servers. You are already competing against illegal servers who do a BETTER JOB at serving the community. You will be losing money in the long run if you continue to ignore the player base that want to stay and play on the official servers. You should not be ignoring a playerbase that is playing a game that is 14 years old. Seriously. 

Are any of the devs actively playing and testing this game?

If there is a lot of people complaining about this adena rates at higher levels, that speaks a lot about the current state of this issue lol.

Listen to the community, or l2 will forever be good on a illegal server lol

They clearly do not give two bleeps. They can not even be bothered to respond to this post. They simply delete posts they don't like say nothing and move on. They fact they don't just close it and move it is a continued slap in the face of their customer base. 

1 hour ago, Gods3rdLeg said:

They clearly do not give two bleeps. They can not even be bothered to respond to this post. They simply delete posts they don't like say nothing and move on. They fact they don't just close it and move it is a continued slap in the face of their milk cows

Here, I did correct it for you

for all those crying, there are a numer of boosted spots @which u actualy progress while gaining adena, FT>Ant Nest>Cruma3>Cruma2>EV>FoM>loa/aden plains

57 atm, still didnt exp on -adena with ES using bssc :x

5 hours ago, KlausMorgan said:

the "event" rates are now the same rated like Innova has without.  nice troll.  we will lower the rates to make legitimation for events.    ncwest style.  

Nope, the weekend boost rates are not like Innova, just Adena is increased a bit. 3h farming OB, 0 full drops on green/white mobs while Skelth same time farm 6 full drops on VIP 2 and a ton of mats/parts and even more spoils

9 minutes ago, Garfield said:

Nope, the weekend boost rates are not like Innova, just Adena is increased a bit. 3h farming OB, 0 full drops on green/white mobs while Skelth same time farm 6 full drops on VIP 2 and a ton of mats/parts and even more spoils

This server is like x0.2 rates i guess.

23 minutes ago, Garfield said:

Nope, the weekend boost rates are not like Innova, just Adena is increased a bit. 3h farming OB on so called “50% server drop boost” and vip2, 0 full drops on green/white mobs while Skelth same time farm 6 full drops and a ton of mats/parts and even more spoils

Had to correct my self as i’m A bit drunk and can’t edit previous post, lol

@leoniums7 true, ain’t worth spending any money on it at all now that there’s no queue anymore and it’s screwed big time on drop/spoil rates

20 minutes ago, Garfield said:

Really? 06 Full Drops in 3 Hours on a Classic Server?, it looks like one too easy server if you're talking about any low rate.

9 minutes ago, NazgullSupport said:

Really? 06 Full Drops in 3 Hours on a Classic Server?, it looks like one too easy server if you're talking about any low rate.

I’m playing since 2 weeks on Skelth and can see the difference of proper x1 vs NCWest with VIP3(now vip 2 since I logged here for the first time in 2weeks). On Skelth I get 1 full(jewelry/armor, not weapon) d grade drop approx every 30 min in OB, together with a proper spoil and mats drop but the Adena is lower a bit. Was also lower on spider nest vs NCWest, so seems NC boosted the Adena pre 40 more than x1, which support bots/farmer enterprises

3 minutes ago, Garfield said:

I’m playing since 2 weeks on Skelth and can see the difference of proper x1 vs NCWest with VIP3(now vip 2 since I logged here for the first time in 2weeks). On Skelth I get 1 full(jewelry/armor, not weapon) d grade drop approx every 30 min in OB, together with a proper spoil and mats drop but the Adena is lower a bit. Was also lower on spider nest vs NCWest, so seems NC boosted the Adena pre 40 more than x1, which support bots/farmer enterprises

Both things sounds really bad. Rate for full drop on Skelth is excessive for my mind, but is worst the adena rate for support de Bot enterprises. This is Trash for sure.

53 minutes ago, NazgullSupport said:

Both things sounds really bad. Rate for full drop on Skelth is excessive for my mind, but is worst the adena rate for support de Bot enterprises. This is Trash for sure.

I would not say it’s excessive in terms of Skelth market, there is no market for D grade. It just gives you something to support your shots D. I find it even more challenging to make low lvl Adena on Skelth, than it was/is on NCWest Classic, due to no market for mats/d or c key parts

Just give up guys...14 years and nothing changed...never will, just quit supporting this stupid company and wait for an illegal server that u can actually enjoy playing! I quited for 1+ week now and its way better, cheers!

(you said from feedback bla bla rates are ok bla bla BUT you know THE majority of the players just leave the server they wont come to forum to cryyyy or make feedbacks they will just take their wallets and leave like me i haven;t played the past 7 days and ill propably wont play anymore  its sadistic to play smthing that slaping ur face .

originaly i wanted to pay for vip4 every month and have some fun !   and i did pay but no thanks i played more than 200h it was worth the money for me  but if i keep playing ill feel cheated couse its not fun anymore playing to get spammed every 5 min by different adena seller ITS stupid

its not hard to rise the rates by 25% more and its not hard to find some helpers to hunt ban everything they see on map from bots to adena sellers BAN and ban and ban and ban 
im sure there is alot of serious ppl who whould like to get the power of ban hammer on their hand to ban those Scamers that make money from ur game LOL  you have a game that adena sellers make more money than you on ur own game D: get serious please do ur job or we will see merge servers very soon 
Servers are high from bots and you know it :) i SEE 9 mans army every 10 feet on low lvl zones xD names like gfgfgfgf hghghghghg nlnlnln  D:

developers, administrators, and responsible for the support, they do not pronounce themselves with bot problems, you never see a single effort to try to inhibit bot acts, it's tiring to have to block all of them, it's a fight that we can never win and  still have a broken game full of bugs, I would very much like to believe that ncwest is not involved with gold seller but it is already very difficult to believe. In my eyes they are all corrupt and always remain silent. a single trust answer would be enough, but how do you defend yourself if you are involved?

You guys really need to go back and rethink this strategy, why are you basing drop rates off vip, 4 that is such a bad idea its stupid. Ofcorse everything is working as intended if you are vip 4. Not everyone is going to spend money on your game. This weekend just showed me what kind of rates we really are working with here. Money/XP/SP are all at the rates they should be, a mat drop is not a drop that is a constant never changing drop. Getting stuff below 40 does not help my lvl 50, I can see why most of the old staff left the company, shitty managerial decisions. You need to go back relabel everything, fix what the Korean devs broke, taking out stats that the game was built around made no sense in the first place. Some of us are paying your bills, and this is what we get a kick to the nuts, and just because it is the end of the year gives them no right not to work, and fix their lazy ass slap dash excuse of a mess. You disguise problems as lunch issues, but this game was launched 14 years ago....pretty sure if you guys would of left stuff alone to start with there wouldn't be this many problems. And yes the patch notes are a farce, there is a lot of stuff missing if this really is patch 1.5. Where is Heine? Where is Shuggart Castle town? Where are the lvl 20 to 50 Catacombs and Necro's. You need to Roll everything back to Cornicle 3 this would fix most if not all problems with the game. Stop thinking you have a better Idea than the ones who came before and get your shit together.

My observations of the weekend bonus with VIP4 warrior 33-35lvl with elven long sword:

with 50% XP/SP it is bit faster than it should be.

33 lvl in Orc Barracks - 6h, 1 puma skin shirt and gaiters, 1 wizards stockings, 700 - 900 adena per mob and dss per mob is cca 90a
34 lvl in Forgotten Temple - 5h, 4 ead, 1 aspis, 750-1000 adena per mob and dss cca 110a + Roxide 4500-6000 adena 
35 lvl in Execution grounds - 4h, 0 items, 250-550 adena, dss cca 70a per mob 
on 35lvl i tried more places like Plains of Lizardmen, Death pass, Breka's Stronghold - all of them drop adena / dss ratio not as good as Execution grounds

Before bonus adena in Orc Barracs was adequate for XP/SP rate - i started on lvl 22 with Reinforced bow and upgrade it to +3 Reinforced longbow on lvl 32 using dss all the time (than switched to warrior)
now im in Execution grounds and adena is back to 150-400 adena with 70% drop rates so now i canot use shots anymore if i wona buy C grade some day

so after i tasted this drops i think we need this:

Permanent changes:
+15% XP/SP bonus
35+lvl mobs bonus to adena +75% or +35% with 100% drop rate (not 70%)
+25% item drop rates
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Archived