Update on Adena and Drop Rates

Hime

Guys, just dont give up. I am almost lvl 60 and up to 60lvl monsters, they drop like 600-900adena each, they are 1x, with C gear you can easily two-shot them, so you make a huge profit even if you play solo. Lvls 40-55 are really hard to be cool with adena, but if you do abysses and dailies, you can reach lvl 55+ quite quickly and start gaining profit only from adena drop (and I drop some B key every 10-20th monster, which is nice - I am VIP1) :) Also there are not any bots 55+, bcs they are usually banned faster than they reach lvl 50+. Just check your blocklist. I already blocked like 80-100adena sellers, now I have only +-20 in my blocklist bcs admin team bans them during the time. I know there are many mistakes in the game, many issues and its hardcore as ****, but thats why we play here right? There is no need to rush, you have time to play it. Its not like illegal servers, which are usually wiped every year to atract new players. Just enjoy the game as it is.

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Warendo said:

Guys, just dont give up. I am almost lvl 60 and up to 60lvl monsters, they drop like 600-900adena each, they are 1x, with C gear you can easily two-shot them, so you make a huge profit even if you play solo. Lvls 40-55 are really hard to be cool with adena, but if you do abysses and dailies, you can reach lvl 55+ quite quickly and start gaining profit only from adena drop (and I drop some B key every 10-20th monster, which is nice - I am VIP1) :) Also there are not any bots 55+, bcs they are usually banned faster than they reach lvl 50+. Just check your blocklist. I already blocked like 80-100adena sellers, now I have only +-20 in my blocklist bcs admin team bans them during the time. I know there are many mistakes in the game, many issues and its hardcore as ****, but thats why we play here right? There is no need to rush, you have time to play it. Its not like illegal servers, which are usually wiped every year to atract new players. Just enjoy the game as it is.

May I ask what mob are you referring to bro ?

On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 6:29 AM, Warendo said:

Sorry I keep that for myself, but nothing hidden or hard to aproach. But its not the only worthy place, now I am at 60+ 2x monsters and adena is again like 600-1000adena per monster, which is again quite a lot. ++ mats, keys etc.

@Warendo Thanks for your support, Can I ask you if how do you deal with the SP lack since the XP scrolls exists please?

3 hours ago, Goshirak said:

rotting tree gave me 123 adena, cost me 49 * 3 to kill it, lol

Farm without shots, make friends, exp in party, change spot. 

You have many ways how to farm. Faster with shots = lesser adena, slower without shots and/or in party = more adena and buy together what party need for better/faster killing...

2 hours ago, Lafi said:

You have many ways how to farm. Faster with shots = lesser adena, slower without shots and/or in party = more adena and buy together what party need for better/faster killing...

Farming solo without shots is like assuming you're 100% masochist. If you do so, do it in a party.

10 minutes ago, ragingducks said:

Farming solo without shots is like assuming you're 100% masochist. If you do so, do it in a party.

Agreed... I just show him how many options he has... I farm solo with C blessed spiritshots, beast soulshots, beast spiritshots and im ok and make profit...

9 minutes ago, Lafi said:

Agreed... I just show him how many options he has... I farm solo with C blessed spiritshots, beast soulshots, beast spiritshots and im ok and make profit...

Yeah, you need to find the right spots. It's possible to make a profit, but it is true that some level ranges are much worse than others.

1 minute ago, Lafi said:

I get that your trying to show him there are other options but many people are still stuck on the book grinds and level 40 solo zones because of said grinds. So yes there are other options and thats great but to be clear. Level 20-35 mobs Shouldn't not drop more adena then level 40-50 mobs. Adena has always scaled forward (all theoretical and not exact drops) so if a level 10 mob drops 100a then a level 20 should drop 200a , at 30 300a and at 40 400a. But at current the numbers looks more like lvl 10 50-75a lvl 20 100-150a  level 30-35  150 - 300a, level 40 100-200 etch  lvl 50 100-225. When mobs are harder to kill they should be more rewarding its simple economics. I am also sure that some zones have normalized drops but consistency is the name of the game and something that hasn't been prevalent thus far.

5 hours ago, Lafi said:

is not the point, rotting tree should give between 700 to 1200 adena

you cant be top B and lvl 52 with a monster dropping 120 adena 70% chance

3 hours ago, Lafi said:

im already doing what u said, because my 3 howlers kills without bsps

but i dont like to be selfish then im thinking in all the community, and this means, many people plays alone without buffs and is not the same position

adena drop after lvl 40 feels like a server of x0.1 not x1

1 hour ago, Goshirak said:

is not the point, rotting tree should give between 700 to 1200 adena

you cant be top B and lvl 52 with a monster dropping 120 adena 70% chance

This is official, regardless of low Adena drop, you are not supposed to be top B at lvl 52, lol

top C at that lvl maybe

14 hours ago, Goshirak said:

rotting tree gave me 123 adena, cost me 49 * 3 to kill it, lol

I assume that 49 adena is for blessed spiritshot d-grade right? Well all the crying about adena drops and here you are buying overpriced spiritshots.. Anything above 47 adena is profitable for the vendor and thats just counting he buys crystals on market and use someone else's craft for 10-20 adena per click. With your own craft lvl 20 you can easily go to 45 per spiritshot. And that would already save you 8k adena for 2k shots. I imagine you go through 2k shots in like an hour. And these little things stack up. Like using a soe and porting to giran and back to spot everytime you need shots instead of creating lvl 1 character who can do it for free and bring the shots to yourself etc. People who count every penny don't have any problems managing the adena.

1 hour ago, DwarfDaddy said:

The adena and drop rate HAS to be fixed and WHAT THE HECK... THE TELEPORT FEES ARE BANKRUPTING PEOPLE!!!! Mark my word... the servers WILL be a complete failure in the upcoming months and the player attendance will drop 10 fold. 

It’s been already stated by NCWest staff that the rates are now working as intended and there will be no further changes. Either adapt to it or quit, that’s the 2 (legal) choices you have

19 hours ago, Garfield said:

This is official, regardless of low Adena drop, you are not supposed to be top B at lvl 52, lol

top C at that lvl maybe

NOT EVEN CLOSE TOP C AT 52 MATE! hahah you can be TOP WEAPON or TOP SET or TOP JEWELRY C....no way you can have all of them before 52. Only if you buy adena.

Just now, Noviscki said:

NOT EVEN CLOSE TOP C AT 52 MATE! hahah you can be TOP WEAPON or TOP SET or TOP JEWELRY C....no way you can have all of them before 52. Only if you buy adena.

I have 2 character level 52 and only have the SET + JEWELRY or WEAPON + JEWELRY.... it's too high cost to get the TOP C itens even farming

47 minutes ago, Noviscki said:

I have 2 character level 52 and only have the SET + JEWELRY or WEAPON + JEWELRY.... it's too high cost to get the TOP C itens even farming

I’m talking main character, who said something about gearing your box(party) in top gear and why would you even need it at those levels, lol?

Just now, Garfield said:

I’m talking main character, who said something about gearing your box(party) in top gear, lol?

mate, i'm talking about 1 character. main. HAHAHA not the box. i have 3 boxes to farm for 1 and still didn't reach the TOP C. got that?

4 hours ago, Noviscki said:

mate, i'm talking about 1 character. main. HAHAHA not the box. i have 3 boxes to farm for 1 and still didn't reach the TOP C. got that?

Then obviously you’re doing something wrong, but then, again, nobody actually cares

Cheers

On 10.12.2018 at 11:41 AM, Wedu said:

:o 40-52 i have very good adena drop

no! it doesn't...  how do you think to farm A grade.   with 220a from 1 mob ... when it costs 70kk ++  1 year?   

honestly, they don't answer to this topic just to give it quite....  than they will untouch and forget about that. 

Archived