Update on Adena and Drop Rates

Hime

On 11/27/2018 at 7:54 PM, Hime said:

Since the launch of Lineage II Classic, we’ve received tons of your feedback regarding Adena, drops, and spoil rates in game. Based on that feedback, initially increased those rates by more than double, and addressed key group areas that had lower than intended rates.

After observing the impact had in-game, and discussing with the development team, we concluded that no additional rate changes will be made. Our rates for free players are parallel with the other regions that offer Lineage II Classic as free-to-play. Ultimately, the nature of Lineage II Classic is that acquiring Adena and items are meant to be challenging, as players must decide strategically how they spend their Adena.

We recognize the concerns of our players, and we will be running the Attendance Checklist event along with weekend server boosts for the remainder of 2018. There will also be seasonable events that we run from time to time to acquire various reward items. 

The Attendance Checklist event will start after maintenance this week and the first weekend server boost event will start this Saturday.

Information on the Attendance Checklist and Server Settings can be read here: https://www.lineage2.com/news/winter-holiday-events-2018

I'm failing to see the "classic grind" correlation with the adena and spoil issues. I began L2 in C4, left when you did the absurd deal with classes in Awakening, then was told that Classic was back.

XP grind is always preferable, but your adena and spoil nerf make the economy either mostly non-existent, or have players buying adena from those vendors who stay on line 24/7 for that purpose, not including their town spams that are 100% guaranteed each time one logs.

The TRUTH of your investigation is this:
- "Free to Play" means, as a business, you have to cover your overhead somewhere = introduce shop, VIP, and XP/SP runes (runes used by those attempting to shame others questioning the adena and spoils, yet they sit at 50+ in D grade or low C armor still... lol)

- NC Soft has had an ongoing issue with customer service, in that, maintaining some sort of balance between game play and feeling achievements.

- Players in these questionable areas seem to experience a continued issue, even though it was said to be fixed. - You aren't listening to your customers.

Resolution:

- Go back to low rate, free, classic-style servers (which still have better rates and economy than Classic)

- Listen to your customers - since you aren't selling the adena (are you...?), boost rates of spoils and adena drops and BAN the bots or the IPs of those selling adena (you were good at this once upon a time...)

- Create quests that give more than 15a/item and have you either spending what you would make on SOEs or spending 30 min walking to town and make them profitable...

Increasing adena/spoil rates does not decrease grind time, it does not upset the economy but helps to build it (especially the economy between players). Dwarves are already pissed on for the low skill/abilities they have - bleep poor rates of spoils only adds insult to injury - spoils = crafts = more dwarves = better economy = more gear on the market = more tolerable grind.

Personally, I began playing, enjoyed a few of the changes to this version, but have reserved my wallet for in game XP/SP runes, etc to see if it's worth it. So far, after 3-4 weeks, it's not. This isn't a worthwhile financial investment - so, I will continue to grind - for free. 2 boxing and spending my actual $ elsewhere.

C'mon, NC West, you really could do better...

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there is low rates and insane rates, and in some zones you have insane rates, you lost so many casual players who would have bought vips/runes in store to make up for their low online but u bleeped adena rates to the point where couldnt advance without having to box 3 chars or farm with low lvl char, ridiculous and having tp prices same as 1x with nerfed adena, rofl and u want to make money? u create hostile enviroment for your casual player customers, no whale will spend $$ where is no players playing

23 hours ago, Gehah said:

I'm failing to see the "classic grind" correlation with the adena and spoil issues. I began L2 in C4, left when you did the absurd deal with classes in Awakening, then was told that Classic was back.

XP grind is always preferable, but your adena and spoil nerf make the economy either mostly non-existent, or have players buying adena from those vendors who stay on line 24/7 for that purpose, not including their town spams that are 100% guaranteed each time one logs.

The TRUTH of your investigation is this:
- "Free to Play" means, as a business, you have to cover your overhead somewhere = introduce shop, VIP, and XP/SP runes (runes used by those attempting to shame others questioning the adena and spoils, yet they sit at 50+ in D grade or low C armor still... lol)

- NC Soft has had an ongoing issue with customer service, in that, maintaining some sort of balance between game play and feeling achievements.

- Players in these questionable areas seem to experience a continued issue, even though it was said to be fixed. - You aren't listening to your customers.

Resolution:

- Go back to low rate, free, classic-style servers (which still have better rates and economy than Classic)

- Listen to your customers - since you aren't selling the adena (are you...?), boost rates of spoils and adena drops and BAN the bots or the IPs of those selling adena (you were good at this once upon a time...)

- Create quests that give more than 15a/item and have you either spending what you would make on SOEs or spending 30 min walking to town and make them profitable...

Increasing adena/spoil rates does not decrease grind time, it does not upset the economy but helps to build it (especially the economy between players). Dwarves are already pissed on for the low skill/abilities they have - bleep poor rates of spoils only adds insult to injury - spoils = crafts = more dwarves = better economy = more gear on the market = more tolerable grind.

Personally, I began playing, enjoyed a few of the changes to this version, but have reserved my wallet for in game XP/SP runes, etc to see if it's worth it. So far, after 3-4 weeks, it's not. This isn't a worthwhile financial investment - so, I will continue to grind - for free. 2 boxing and spending my actual $ elsewhere.

C'mon, NC West, you really could do better...

Truth must be told. Agreed. ALSO no one can afford C Grade weapons if you're not lucky or buying adena. 20 adena/SSC = 80 Adena per hit with a C Bow....wich mob that you kill in less than 3 hits give you 240 adena ALWAYS (as adena has 70% drop rate) also you have the arrow. At level 40-45 it's impossible. So even if you have the itens you can't use cuz economys **** up

6 hours ago, Noviscki said:

Truth must be told. Agreed. ALSO no one can afford C Grade weapons if you're not lucky or buying adena. 20 adena/SSC = 80 Adena per hit with a C Bow....wich mob that you kill in less than 3 hits give you 240 adena ALWAYS (as adena has 70% drop rate) also you have the arrow. At level 40-45 it's impossible. So even if you have the itens you can't use cuz economys **** up

how there  64+ archers then?
on 40-51 u have the most profitable farm places for solo get real....
dungeon x2 / XP Scroll daily/ overpriced spellbooks ....  

adena is hard yeah but its not impossible to progress. theres NO WAY u cant afford shots/arrows.  stop spreading ur bs

3 hours ago, outlaw said:

how there  64+ archers then?
on 40-51 u have the most profitable farm places for solo get real....
dungeon x2 / XP Scroll daily/ overpriced spellbooks ....  

adena is hard yeah but its not impossible to progress. theres NO WAY u cant afford shots/arrows.  stop spreading ur bs

Hey Kiddo, as i said in my post above. "IF YOU'RE NOT LUCKY OR BUYING ADENA" no you won't afford. it's a fact.

There are 64+ archers cuz they dropped books or something that paid their leveling cuz I'M 100% SURE WERE EXPENSIVE. But there are FEW that drop. Or they already are secondary char, they can farm with other char and get ready for their archers.

Calm down boy, learn something about reading and then come back to say something worthfull to read. Thanks

Dungeon? RNG (Lucky)

Drop? RNG (Lucky)

XP Scroll Daily? No Adena/SP from that, in this case you only spent resources (Teleport+SS+Arrow) to get the XP scrolls and nothing more.

Just face the facts, there is a Reinforced +16 now in Aden server, look 411 PATK who will farm more than him usind 2 SSD only? simple math bro. WORTH BOW D++++ than ANY C atm. FACT.

1 hour ago, Noviscki said:

Hey Kiddo, as i said in my post above. "IF YOU'RE NOT LUCKY OR BUYING ADENA" no you won't afford. it's a fact.

then how come we did fine and not even VIP 3/4 or lucky drop/ buying adena?
how are the other ppl doing it?
adena on start was x3 lower btw . we did not farm with any low lvl char or something.
how come we even saved adena to craft/buy top C weps and u cant afford shots??????????????
u even got it easy already with the omega boosted <40 lvl adena..
(ur not even supposed to afford C wep at 40. its simply impossible unless u drop CDL books)

and no these archers did not buy power level. they are just constant parties and they know what they doing.   this game is not hard. its all about knowledge

and im 29 btw . i could be ur father prob

there is no chance to describe it. where further? when they wake up, see when they have there will be 1 server and this game will sit down to their recently closed projects. It is very sad that such a big company  puts **** on its customers.

it would be better to sell the rights for localization to Innova and closed their office in the USA. even this way they will get more profit than now. 

2d7scxqOS1eW4SwouesN8Q.png

i spent there 17h and didn't see even 1 book....    maybe they will add them to l2store  soon... like they know. 

On 12/13/2018 at 11:37 PM, DwarfDaddy said:

The adena and drop rate HAS to be fixed and WHAT THE HECK... THE TELEPORT FEES ARE BANKRUPTING PEOPLE!!!! Mark my word... the servers WILL be a complete failure in the upcoming months and the player attendance will drop 10 fold. 

this and spoil rates 

1 hour ago, KlausMorgan said:

1 month passed and not one answer... they just keep ignoring us... who pays their sellers. 

They did answer(Juji) already weeks ago - pre 40 areas have been adjusted for drop as the drop tables were wrong and the rest is working as intended for F2P version of the game, followed by the statement the post 40 areas won’t be subject to adjustments. Deal with it or move on.

happy holidays

cheers

31 minutes ago, Garfield said:

They did answer(Juji) already weeks ago - pre 40 areas have been adjusted for drop as the drop tables were wrong and the rest is working as intended for F2P version of the game, followed by the statement the post 40 areas won’t be subject to adjustments. Deal with it or move on.

happy holidays

cheers

working broked.  

working without any understandable logic.   when 18 lvl spider drops more Adena than 48 mob. nice adjustment.   if everything is fine... why the people are leaving?    

So im hiting 40 soon and so i start going for SB for my buffpet and getting money for C gear ( I have top D thx to money event and vip4 and few low lvl money making chars) geting C weapon is still no problem when sell my D items but with drop rate of spell books and and how many players are traing to drop them on those few mobs .... 

So pls can we have more mobs in Ivory Tower Crater and See of Spores or better drop of those books?

Better adena scaling or atleast as good adena as in Crumatower all around mobs 40-50 lvl?

Make Spoil functional so i dont have to create 3 new chars per month just to drop adena so i can buy mats from bot sellers .... 

ps: we all know that this will change nothink but what ever

1 hour ago, Redgar28 said:

So im hiting 40 soon and so i start going for SB for my buffpet and getting money for C gear ( I have top D thx to money event and vip4 and few low lvl money making chars) geting C weapon is still no problem when sell my D items but with drop rate of spell books and and how many players are traing to drop them on those few mobs .... 

So pls can we have more mobs in Ivory Tower Crater and See of Spores or better drop of those books?

Better adena scaling or atleast as good adena as in Crumatower all around mobs 40-50 lvl?

Make Spoil functional so i dont have to create 3 new chars per month just to drop adena so i can buy mats from bot sellers .... 

ps: we all know that this will change nothink but what ever

LvL 41 - BYE GK free. Soulshot or GK. hahahahha game is .......ing. when more players hit 41.

14 hours ago, KlausMorgan said:

working broked.  

working without any understandable logic.   when 18 lvl spider drops more Adena than 48 mob. nice adjustment.   if everything is fine... why the people are leaving?    

nothing will change. get used to it. there are LOTS of ppl high lvl doing just fine

U also have x3 more adena <40lvl  now compared to server start and u still find it hard..........

The only think become my mind its : GM`s  are the adena sellers  and till they not sell enough  they will not fix adena rates and every day more and more bots im sure if they contrar someone  for  run around all map for 1-2 hours they can ban like 100+ bots every day and we talking of 1-2 hours of work with GM comands so they can teleport every were or run with 100000 speed , just in Execution ground more tran 30 bots same for gorgons flower , i hear in cruma 2 and bandits stronghold full pts also and they ignoring all.

the "cancer" in this game are bots=adenas sellers...if u cant stop or eliminate them then the game has no lack...exist not only 1 but 5 parties of them (seperated) in same area....reports brought nothing...if u want to save the game start from there...or else...only bots and cashers will be in all servers.

i would love to know ....why is and how is it a banable offence to buy adena? when i get pms in game from countless ppl selling adena i see shouts in all chat,would chat....then u got ppl selling c grade sb for crazy adena...then u have bots that are over running the server.so we are being forced to buy adena then u will ban us???huh that dont make any sence at all and how come the macros cant b looped?ive ez spent over 1k usd on nc coins and would love to spend a bunch more but something has to b done simply alow players to buy adena or get ride of the bots ....its really that ez or put more stuff in the l2 shop we can sell for adena...all vary cunfsing to me 

6 minutes ago, worgod said:

i would love to know ....why is and how is it a banable offence to buy adena? when i get pms in game from countless ppl selling adena i see shouts in all chat,would chat....then u got ppl selling c grade sb for crazy adena...then u have bots that are over running the server.so we are being forced to buy adena then u will ban us???huh that dont make any sence at all and how come the macros cant b looped?ive ez spent over 1k usd on nc coins and would love to spend a bunch more but something has to b done simply alow players to buy adena or get ride of the bots ....its really that ez or put more stuff in the l2 shop we can sell for adena...all vary cunfsing to me 

is an eternal cyrcle....if u buy from bots/adenas sellers....u give them the "support" to continue botting bcause they will have profits....if u buy adenas dont complain for bots(soon the server will be full of them be sure ....i have reported lrdy 100 of them so far)...is simple....ofc another way to stop those bots and sellers is the game by own to sell adenas at  lower price than them...so it will  force  them to stop....is my oppinion ofc...

ROFL :D DeathWhisper SB sell offer 11kk :D 40.lvl spell book somethink is realy WROOOOOONG here :D we NEED FIX HERE ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so how i can get it ... Use bot to farm adena (imposible to farm SB too many ppl and too few mobs) or buy Adena for more than 70$ cool....

On 26.12.2018 at 9:54 PM, Redgar28 said:

ROFL :D DeathWhisper SB sell offer 11kk :D 40.lvl spell book somethink is realy WROOOOOONG here :D we NEED FIX HERE ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so how i can get it ... Use bot to farm adena (imposible to farm SB too many ppl and too few mobs) or buy Adena for more than 70$ cool....

DW SB is Hard to get on Skelth as well, even with proper x1 rates. It cost several kk Adena as well there(i’ve seen only 1 so far @ 11kk)

Archived