Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Hime

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, JAZZ said:

The truth is that it is not understood then if you are not going to fix the drop of adena and spoil in mobs lvl 40 + of ALL the map. Why did I spend 2 weeks on the cost of the gatekeeper to fix this same problem? Now not only do they not fix it but they put the cost of the gatekeeper. what they would have to do is leave the gatekeeper free UNTIL they fix it. IT'S NOT VERY HARD. and not to please the players with a LYING event of xp and sp drop and adena 50% WHEN THAT IS LIE. I have vip 4 since I started the server, I PLAY FROM 10 TO 12 DAILY HIS DAUGHTERS AND THEY DROPED ME 2 DROPS. and I have permanently drop 50% more. GET THE COST OF THE GATEKEEPER OR KIT A LOT OF PEOPLE. DO NOT KILL THE SERVER

What did the daughters drop? And whose daughters? o_  O 

10 hours ago, ShiroJib said:

They could be testing to see if more people would log in during weekends for this, only wondering when Christmas event come will their be top C grade event. 

How about "The Spellbook event"  ...Santa's elves had created spellbooks in the workshop, but monsters have stolen them. The pages of these spellbooks have been hidden amongst the monsters in Aden. Collect the necessary pages and bring them to NPC Santa's Helper in town to receive the specified spellbook. LoL

I get it , teleports ok bring them on ... but how can u say that the rates are fine how they are , u guys are killing the server  , wiki database of classic is nothing ... the rates there , are not what server have ... how can u guys tell us that is fine , Example : Fettered Soul 40-46% chance spoil Mithrill Ore and people kill 30 for 1-2 , u don't need to be a A-straight math student to see that is wrong , every monster in wiki that has spoil 1-9 only give 1 is that how it should be ? First of all u have to do is Hire someone who can ban boots/spammers a random with medium knowledge of L2 not a IT engineer so u can afford him/them .

RE the teleport rage, buff windwalk, run to territory boundy, SoE, 480a to get to any town, if you need to get from a town to an exp spot very cleverly there are multipule exits in all towns to allow you to reach your destination.

All I have to say is that if adena/spoil rates are not really fixed everywhere, not just on some select farming areas, this server is going to sink pretty quick. And in the meantime, adena sellers will get rich as well! (There's so many new ones popping up everyday, it's insane!) That's my take on all this jazz. I'm just going to play until I cannot anymore. If it'll become an unplayable game, I'll just quit. Simple. Toodles!

Archived