Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Hime

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I stopped playing temporarily in the hope of improving the servers, as nothing was done and the current base date of the game is a GARBAGE I just have to uninstall the game. Bye Ncsoft, nice joke with old players (Teon server 2005 ~ 2011) RIP L2.

This is a joke. First you say our rates are wrong we fixed some areas and we are looking into more. Now you say its all good fam keep giving us real money we give you bad service full with bots.. Well I'm done with this. The weekend 50% increase of things doesnt fix the problem as not all of us can spend 48 hours farming in the weekend to be able to afford money during the rest of the week. People have lives and when you force them to play just 2 days of the week so they can actually enjoy the game then whats the point?

1 hour ago, KenseiMuguruma said:

This is a joke. First you say our rates are wrong we fixed some areas and we are looking into more. Now you say its all good fam keep giving us real money we give you bad service full with bots.. Well I'm done with this. The weekend 50% increase of things doesnt fix the problem as not all of us can spend 48 hours farming in the weekend to be able to afford money during the rest of the week. People have lives and when you force them to play just 2 days of the week so they can actually enjoy the game then whats the point?

The weekend BS benefits botters.. 

• Hime unpinned this topic

Archived