´so rates aren't broken huh?

Elek

Tell me, GMs you wanna make it hard? fine BUT DON'T MAKE IT BROKEN, how is it possbile that orc barracks gives 400 adena and CEMETERY LVL 50 MOBS GIVING 150-200 ADENA? I would like an explanation, you guys owe the community and explanation for this bullshit, like cemetery there are a lot more places like it, you just make those areas completely lonely and have 2-3 good spots to farm, and lineage2 WAS NEVER LIKE THAT, what the f are you actually doing?

They wan't to get rid of non competetive players by occupying Orc Barracs with competetive boxes that use +8 weapons.

Game princip right now is:

- Monday: lvling 40+ character
- Thuesday: hunting Adena in Orc Barracs with low lvl char.
- Wednesday: lvling 40+ character
- Thursday: hunting Adena in Orc Barracs with low lvl char.
- Friday: lvling 40+ character
- Saturday: hunting Adena in Orc Barracs with low lvl char.
- Sunday: lvling 40+ character

I just hate that I can't progress really because of all these bots and +8 weapon boxes....
How should I compete with those guys?

6 minutes ago, Cally said:

They wan't to get rid of non competetive players by occupying Orc Barracs with competetive boxes that use +8 weapons.

Game princip right now is:

- Monday: lvling 40+ character
- Thuesday: hunting Adena in Orc Barracs with low lvl char.
- Wednesday: lvling 40+ character
- Thursday: hunting Adena in Orc Barracs with low lvl char.
- Friday: lvling 40+ character
- Saturday: hunting Adena in Orc Barracs with low lvl char.
- Sunday: lvling 40+ character

I just hate that I can't progress really because of all these bots and +8 weapon boxes....
How should I compete with those guys?

Pretty sure loads of people are buying adena, i've definitely seen the sentiment that you get more value from a seller than you do from the nc store/vip going around. While personally I wouldn't I can see why so many people are likely taking that route, its easy mode, especially when the server feels like a hacked up illegal server.

1 minute ago, wildernessbox said:

Pretty sure loads of people are buying adena, i've definitely seen the sentiment that you get more value from a seller than you do from the nc store/vip going around.

It really is very tempting to buy Adena from them....
I mean, I don't expect to be rich with my average play time.... but I can't gain any money because of bots. :/
So it would be easyer to buy from them instead of fighting over a spot...

3 minutes ago, Cally said:

It really is very tempting to buy Adena from them....
I mean, I don't expect to be rich with my average play time.... but I can't gain any money because of bots. :/
So it would be easyer to buy from them instead of fighting over a spot...

Which is the problem, by limiting the market like they have because its "free to play" they've created the perfect scarcity market for rmt people. Those that are willing to shell out to the sellers will eventually gain a massive lead in both gear and currency leaving those that aren't willing to break tos in the dust through rates alone.

1 hour ago, wildernessbox said:

Which is the problem, by limiting the market like they have because its "free to play" they've created the perfect scarcity market for rmt people. Those that are willing to shell out to the sellers will eventually gain a massive lead in both gear and currency leaving those that aren't willing to break tos in the dust through rates alone.

Said this for awhile. No-lifers and our friends on VPNs are loving the selectively enforced scarcity.

You're a bunch of fking noobs. If i'm lucky, i can play maybe 1hr per day on week nights and a few hours per day on weekends and i still manage to make money. 

This server works sort of like real life. If you make smart business decisions, set yourself up for success, you will be fine. I'm not going to tell you how to be successful, but i will say that you can start by making a crafter. Also keep in mind current market for certain items/mats.

I have not spent a single penny on this server other than my VIP1 and i'm doing just fine with my main + box SE. 

KYS

4 minutes ago, Cd5572 said:

You're a bunch of fking noobs. If i'm lucky, i can play maybe 1hr per day on week nights and a few hours per day on weekends and i still manage to make money. 

This server works sort of like real life. If you make smart business decisions, set yourself up for success, you will be fine. I'm not going to tell you how to be successful, but i will say that you can start by making a crafter. Also keep in mind current market for certain items/mats.

I have not spent a single penny on this server other than my VIP1 and i'm doing just fine with my main + box SE. 

KYS

See you again when you leave a shop for days in a row trying to sell something but no real-life player farms anymore so nobody buys what you're selling.

I agree this server was easy because i adapted to it, but i'm not going to adapt to an empty server, better make Lineage 2 single-player.

4 hours ago, Cd5572 said:

KYS

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that you're like what,level 22 then?

abt rate broken, its' true. but place like SOP.. they have books drop which can change your life if u lucky :)). ok so it's a high risk place to lvling, just like gamble. So, i choose adena farming, 4x cruma , 5x enchant valley ( enchant valley also drop books )

Archived