Jump to content
ic3land3r

How to refund my purchases ?

Recommended Posts

ic3land3r    0

Hello All, 

Can someone advise how to ask for refunds of the purchases ? 

I`m hawkeye chass, so you can imagine I`m already broke with this char and cannot progress past 45 level. 

Please advise how I can return the money I have put in the game ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AngeMarkel    14
16 minutes ago, ic3land3r said:

Hello All, 

Can someone advise how to ask for refunds of the purchases ? 

I`m hawkeye chass, so you can imagine I`m already broke with this char and cannot progress past 45 level. 

Please advise how I can return the money I have put in the game ? 

i wonder for what u wanna get a refund ? U got, what u have bought i guess

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ZygiA    77
17 minutes ago, ic3land3r said:

Hello All, 

Can someone advise how to ask for refunds of the purchases ? 

I`m hawkeye chass, so you can imagine I`m already broke with this char and cannot progress past 45 level. 

Please advise how I can return the money I have put in the game ? 

You can only refund your purchases if you were deceived. Like, if they promised to open a server and they did not. Or, if they banned you for no reason and you have proof. The rest are technicalities. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I am in the same situation. I have an HE 44, and in lizarman, I see the blue warriors. 
I have tried to go to all the spots, and in none I earn enough adena to pay for the soulshots.
 And in cruma, as an archer, I can not level alone. I've tried, really, but the krators and the validus are impossible for an archer. 
And now, I find Nsoft's answer, basically telling me, to fu ck me and make me another class, that the archer is not worth to raise alone from level 45+
I'm vip 4, but that does not pay for the SS. I even thought to buy adena from the Russians, but that's not an option for me. 
If Ncsoft does not do something, we'll see what happens

By google traslator
Edited by AngelCelestial

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ZygiA    77
1 minute ago, AngelCelestial said:

I am in the same situation. I have an HE 44, and in lizarman, I see the blue warriors. 
I have tried to go to all the spots, and in none I earn enough adena to pay for the soulshots.
 And in cruma, as an archer, I can not level alone. I've tried, really, but the krators and the validus are impossible for an archer. 
And now, I find Nsoft's answer, basically telling me, to bleep me and make me another class, that the archer is not worth to raise alone from level 45+
I'm vip 4, but that does not pay for the SS. I even thought to buy adena from the Russians, but that's not an option for me. 
If Ncsoft does not do something, we'll see what happens

By google traslator

Archers were never good solo PvE classes in L2 unless you have fulll buffs + songs/dance tbh. No wonder everyone is making mages. Archer is a pure pvp class. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ZygiA said:

Archers were never good solo PvE classes in L2 unless you have fulll buffs + songs/dance tbh. No wonder everyone is making mages. Archer is a pure pvp class. 

I do not ask to level like a mage. I only ask to be able to level. nothing more. I knew how to level an archer before creating it. 
what I did not know, was that Ncsoft was not going to let me use SS from lvl 45+...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
outlaw    26
1 minute ago, AngelCelestial said:

I do not ask to level like a mage. I only ask to be able to level. nothing more. I knew how to level an archer before creating it. 
what I did not know, was that Ncsoft was not going to let me use SS from lvl 45+...

NCsoft have no idea how playing this game feels like

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ZygiA    77
Just now, AngelCelestial said:

I do not ask to level like a mage. I only ask to be able to level. nothing more. I knew how to level an archer before creating it. 
what I did not know, was that Ncsoft was not going to let me use SS from lvl 45+...

Come on dude, I play solo as a BD, which is 10x harder than an archer to PvE and I have full top C gear and never had issues with SS. You are doing something wrong, or aren't exploiting the market. Farm SoS, get a book, sell it and be rich. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Devoid    122
6 minutes ago, ZygiA said:

Archers were never good solo PvE classes in L2 unless you have fulll buffs + songs/dance tbh. No wonder everyone is making mages. Archer is a pure pvp class. 

I completely agree. PvE wise, so many monsters are bow resistant - and always have been. Aside from that, let's see: needs arrows AND mana for general hits (to make sure skills aren't used to save arrows), consumes more shots per hit than other classes, etc.

It does very much sound like a PvP specific class. If OP can't afford it, well too bad.

Edited by Devoid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dogrocket    2

Consider that although soloing seems faster it's more expensive. Join a clan that cares about you leveling more than it cares about whatever these clans care about filled with solo high-level toons boxing two supports. I would take you under my wing, mail Oreos in game.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Iceberg    5

Use D bow bro, i prefer Reinforced Longbow since it consume less SSD. Try to enchant (use 2 bows in the same time), or by enchanted on the market. I think +10 Reinforced Longbow have P. Attack 315. And that can made you comfortable in to leve 5x. According to my calculation +10 bow around 18m adenas. Correct me if i am wrong. Thanks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dhol    56
45 minutes ago, ZygiA said:

You can only refund your purchases if you were deceived. Like, if they promised to open a server and they did not. Or, if they banned you for no reason and you have proof. The rest are technicalities. 

They promised Classic 1.5, and delivered something completely different. That's deceiving.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Starsong    11

Try asking for a refund from them but if that fails:

If you paid by CC directly - contact bank

If you paid by Paypal - select purchase and in the Transaction details window select Resolution Center (it's at the bottom) then fill in all the details.

Note: you will be banned/acc locked for this, not that it matters, but if you enjoy other NC products, keep that in mind.

As for the rest, it's clear that people got scammed, stalled and so on in their vision and don't like the game/haven't received what they were promised. Why go on with the "omg you are noobs, here's my way of getting rich", have fun with the game you're enjoying and just let people leave if they don't like what they got.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JoeTimbu    23
6 minutes ago, Iceberg said:

Use D bow bro, i prefer Reinforced Longbow since it consume less SSD. Try to enchant (use 2 bows in the same time), or by enchanted on the market. I think +10 Reinforced Longbow have P. Attack 315. And that can made you comfortable in to leve 5x. According to my calculation +10 bow around 18m adenas. Correct me if i am wrong. Thanks. 

hahahaha are u serious about this advice? He will stop playing because cant pay te SS with broke adena amount drop and u telling him to buy 2 bows and ewd to try over enchant? hahahahaha

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Iceberg    5
3 minutes ago, JoeTimbu said:

hahahaha are u serious about this advice? He will stop playing because cant pay te SS with broke adena amount drop and u telling him to buy 2 bows and ewd to try over enchant? hahahahaha

I think he is using C bow, or top D bow so he is break even . You can sell that and buy 2 reinforced longbows

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Devoid    122
17 minutes ago, Dhol said:

They promised Classic 1.5, and delivered something completely different. That's deceiving.

A classical case of people hearing what they want to hear. There are 0 known historical cases where a regional L2 provider was allowed to stick with a specific version, neglecting further releases. The moment they announced "1.5 with QoL" it was clear it was Seven Signs (current version) with some things removed, some things ajdusted and/or forgotten and in general a chaotic mess.

And that's enough to say that 'classic 1.5' was never promised, at least explicitly.

 

The more important thing here is, before classic was released, every NC fanboy was telling sweet lies how everything will be fun and good, and how any remarks about drops in F2P or the fact that making a spoiler is an extremely bad decision are just 'figments of imagination' of someone 'who never played classic'. The fact that they were the absolute majority and were upvoting each other's posts is actually what got so many people to play in here. They are the ones who should bear at least a part of the responsibility (deceptive marketing = financial responsibility), spreading lies and attacking anyone who was trying to tell people facts about what will be released.

 

In any case, reality always rears its ugly head, no matter how much you insult people who tried to present you the facts. There will be nobody responsible in this case, since NC was rather clear about what kind of classic servers they are going to open. The fact that you chose to believe the army of false prophets is your personal responsibility.

Edited by Devoid
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DaShmoo    6

To do a charge back, you have to convince your credit card company something wasn't as advertised, which in this case, will be extremely easy to do. There are many cases of deception, but the easiest would be to use the community members words as proof, and honestly, your CC company isn't going to question much on it. 

From Hime

"Q: What is Lineage II Classic?
Lineage II Classic is a unique version of Lineage II that’s inspired by the original gameplay experience at release in April, 2004. It levels the playing field, and requires everyone start at Level 1. The leveling progression has been returned to a slower pace, Monsters are more challenging, and B-grade weapons and armor are the best players can initially obtain."

"Q: What is the difference between the Classic server and what we have now?
Many of the graphical and technical improvements that players enjoy in Lineage II today are maintained in Classic, while the available races, classes, leveling experience, and systems are reminiscent of an era before the release of Lineage II: Goddess of Destruction. We refer to the existing version as Lineage II Live in an effort to simplify how we distinguish the current server progression and rules from the Classic version."

It's pretty clear very little about the current gameplay is reminiscent of the old days. To further prove you were deceived, Juji said 

"The looting right mechanics for raid bosses has not changed since the game launched in 2004 in the US (other regions have different settings). There is a bug that we are currently working to fix soon where loot rights are not being given properly during raids."

This is clearly 100% false. Loot rights in 2004 on release were based on highest damage done on raid bosses. In C4, Command channels were added. An obviously false statement. 

 

Basically, they advertised an experience like the original servers, and didn't fulfill that to your expectations. Your CC company will revoke payment if it is within their date range.

 

Note: Your characters will be banned for doing this. Keep this in mind. Odds are you are done with the game, but just make sure you know you can't have your cake and eat it too.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dhol    56
19 minutes ago, Devoid said:

A classical case of people hearing what they want to hear. There are 0 known historical cases where a regional L2 provider was allowed to stick with a specific version, neglecting further releases. The moment they announced "1.5 with QoL" it was clear it was Seven Signs (current version) with some things removed, some things ajdusted and/or forgotten and in general a chaotic mess.

And that's enough to say that 'classic 1.5' was never promised, at least explicitly. personal responsibility.

The Patch Notes that they released before the launch explicitly stated 1.5 Classic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Eurytos    3

Things seem rough but you should sleep on it before you do a chargeback and get banned. Games have changed and they all seem to rely on catch-up mechanics to attract new players in the free to play world. Honestly you should make some friends in the game and struggle alongside them, that's the kind of thing that makes old games great. Soloing was never exciting or engaging gameplay in L2, it's all about struggling with friends.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FesterAdams    11

Now really??

Just use a non top bow. It eats 1 SS. Farm green mobs. 3 or 4 hits = mob dead. 4x 10 A = 40 Adena. Drop will 100% be higher = you will make Adena.  Kill mobs that drop arrows. Make buy shops for bone and steel arrows etc. etc. .

Plus there are other ways: buy things cheap, sell them more expensive. If you only  make 100k a day this way, its 1kk in 10 days and 3 kk in a month (without putting much effort into it)

When a caster needs 2 shots he spends 100a for the same purpose. Any melee damage dealer will need double as much soulshots to kill a mob. 

What is it always with these archer bitching around, who in fact spend less Adena than most other classes for shots ???

Back then in L2 there you were definitely not able to lvl an archer with soulshots, when you needed 5 SS for 1 shot. In fact you were not able to level any class with the constant use of SS. We only used them for PvP and in CT / Toi etc. when the situation became dangerous.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×