Sign in to follow this  
Vol0tron

Aden dungeon only for mages/sumoners

Vol0tron    5

Hi all.

I have a 41 lvl tank and i have to beg every day my clan mates (mages/sumoners) to take me with them on aden dungeon daily quest,cause  its the only ingame way to earn some adena.

I really cant stand it nomore.

Why a tank  cant get alone like mages do, the daily gift?

Make this quest like aligator quest ,so that everybody can do it.

ZygiA    77
2 minutes ago, Vol0tron said:

Hi all.

I have a 41 lvl tank and i have to beg every day my clan mates (mages/sumoners) to take me with them on aden dungeon daily quest,cause  its the only ingame way to earn some adena.

I really cant stand it nomore.

Why a tank  cant get alone like mages do, the daily gift?

Make this quest like aligator quest ,so that everybody can do it.

Hmmm let me think. Because tank is a TANK and not a DD perhaps? Don't you think? 

outlaw    26
2 minutes ago, Thegrumpymuppett said:

i have a destroyer and i find this thread insulting. i do my aden daily without a problem :P

and u are still farming at ant nest :D rofl.... this broken rates and their "fixes" made it even worse :D

Edited by outlaw

Pabloidex    19

Same here. Im gladiator and I can do it without problems, maybe a little more time later or need more heal, but that's a thing of every kind, now, if you're Temple Knight, well ......... it's the class that does the least damage in the game, but otherwise you should be able to do it without problems, it is a team question, think that they are mobs level +40, if you go with degree D it will always cost you.

Dhol    56

I'm DA. I do Aden instance on my DA+PP+BD every day without any problems. Takes around 30min to get 50 QI on all 3 chars. If you can't do it during prime hours, do it in the morning or late during the night.