my character PKed while am afk ? pls help

xtinger

I was doing auto macro in hellbound, but when i woke up my character was lured to the valley to the point where it fall down. And the shocking part is my character PK a player while am AFK. And my name color changed to dark red. (The color when u pk without waiting the character get flag)

can someone tell me how this happen?

my macro was “ /target centera” there is now way it will target a Player 

coz am scared if this gets on and on my items will be droped

This had happen to me seceral times too but i was around while doing macro, What happen was they will lure ur toon somewhere then have several toon with Healer to keep healing and  named their toons “cantera” infront like “cantera21111” So you toon will attack them while their name are still purple but eventually those name will flash and becomes white while you are hitting them and dead which will make you red, Well i was curious so i did watch it till my toon went red then i Pked all of them and Run lol, 

Against the  “cantera21111” trick there is nothing you can do at the moment. In Korea a selectable /nexttarget has been introduced some time ago:

05120171129095939.jpg
http://boards.rochand.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=2094&start=10#p37476

But going by Conguero's recent Public Service Announcement we probably won't get this over here:
https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/774-psa-on-automated-macros-and-pvp/

Quote:

Using Hunting Macros While AFK (Don’t!)

Important thing is to use /target NAME NAME

I.E /target lesser giant

This prevent you from targetting players, or pets. 

In most places it will slow you down but beats losing items. 

/target NAME NAME

/useskills

/delay X  time to kill. 

/pickup

/target %self    < exactly like this, will target yourself. 

Make macro like this, and keep it under 60 seconds and your character will not be able to PK (karma) anyone. 

I know that afk macros are allowed but its sad that this post looks like something from a third part bot sites forum. By the way you are as bad as the thousands of auto summoners out there, i'm glad you are getting killed while trying to be a lazy shit and afk grinding.

26 minutes ago, MMOBlitz said:

I know that afk macros are allowed but its sad that this post looks like something from a third part bot sites forum. By the way you are as bad as the thousands of auto summoners out there, i'm glad you are getting killed while trying to be a lazy shit and afk grinding.

Well if you dont wanna see ppls macro then tell Ncwest to remove the quest items requirement for exalted, Or they can simply make it 1 exalted quest once for 1 account like they did with some of those l2store item.

Archived