Jump to content

[Explain]- you dont need to leave the game


Symphon
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hi,

I want to give my opinion and experience.

I'm just a random player who join and create daily Party Matching. 

I need other people because i can't do solo stuff and that's not so bad becouse we can meet other people and enjoy the game with them.

I find many friendly random people like me, having pvp for obtain spot . I remember a day when all of my party become RED after many guys trying to get our train at partisan.

The game is thinking for having a CP or at least search for people to group with, if you are a solo player you have to trade with it.

You can join daily RB party .

Everyone crying and i can understand but is not so bad as you think, let me explain why :

Game as supposed to be hard, we all know that, but someone thinking that they can have all they want untill they reach the lvl required for the next gear.

Example: I'm just reached lvl 52 so i want to equip some B stuff. WRONG! Game is designed to equip stuff hard so u cant equip next gear so fast afteryou get the lvl required.

lvl 20-40 : You have D amor quest. No deal with armor cost.

If you grind up to 35 you obtain the access to AI daily scroll. 

You will get all the D equip (Just buy Weapons and Jewels) probably when u are closest to 40 when u are ready to equip C grade.

lvl 40-52: You have almost all D gears. You can have access to Aden Daily Dungeons. With some stategy you can just divide the cost of SS with a team mate. With some lucky drop you will reach C grade when you are closest to gear B stuff.

C Karmian sets  cost 1.3kk and i think everyone can obtain.

You will have 50% exp and adena Weekend events and other stuff will come.

Just think about it. If you reach item so fast the game will just end in 1 months. This game is supposed to be ended after one year, not almost 1 months.(for who have a normal life, becouse i have already seen a lot of guy with B stuff!).

This is not classic, you are right, it's "custom"! 

But is not impossible to play! if you like it just play it! 
 

Stop cry...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Symphon said:

Hi,

I want to give my opinion and experience.

I'm just a random player who join and create daily Party Matching. 

I need other people because i can't do solo stuff and that's not so bad becouse we can meet other people and enjoy the game with them.

I find many friendly random people like me, having pvp for obtain spot . I remember a day when all of my party become RED after many guys trying to get our train at partisan.

The game is thinking for having a CP or at least search for people to group with, if you are a solo player you have to trade with it.

You can join daily RB party .

Everyone crying and i can understand but is not so bad as you think, let me explain why :

Game as supposed to be hard, we all know that, but someone thinking that they can have all they want untill they reach the lvl required for the next gear.

Example: I'm just reached lvl 52 so i want to equip some B stuff. WRONG! Game is designed to equip stuff hard so u cant equip next gear so fast afteryou get the lvl required.

lvl 20-40 : You have D amor quest. No deal with armor cost.

If you grind up to 35 you obtain the access to AI daily scroll. 

You will get all the D equip (Just buy Weapons and Jewels) probably when u are closest to 40 when u are ready to equip C grade.

lvl 40-52: You have almost all D gears. You can have access to Aden Daily Dungeons. With some stategy you can just divide the cost of SS with a team mate. With some lucky drop you will reach C grade when you are closest to gear B stuff.

C Karmian sets  cost 1.3kk and i think everyone can obtain.

You will have 50% exp and adena Weekend events and other stuff will come.

Just think about it. If you reach item so fast the game will just end in 1 months. This game is supposed to be ended after one year, not almost 1 months.(for who have a normal life, becouse i have already seen a lot of guy with B stuff!).

This is not classic, you are right, it's "custom"! 

But is not impossible to play! if you like it just play it! 
 

Stop cry...

Do you understand that everything you just wrote is irrelevant? What we are complaining about is that lvl 25 mobs drop more adena than lvl 55 mobs making it nonsensical to lvl up. This is not how L2 should work and it never worked that way. Never ever. You clearly have no clue what you are talking about. 

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, ZygiA said:

Do you understand that everything you just wrote is irrelevant? What we are complaining about is that lvl 25 mobs drop more adena than lvl 55 mobs making it nonsensical to lvl up. This is not how L2 should work and it never worked that way. Never ever. You clearly have no clue what you are talking about. 

well you are tottaly wrong.

you get a lot adena from mobs x2 not from normal moobs, on hight areas is harder to kill moobs x2 solo but still there are lot of people solo on cruma they take around 1k per moob, just think about it killing 100 porta or krators = 100k adena or more + pob etc.

 

my opinion is: on low rate places you farm lot of adena becouse you just 2 hit moobs but if you gonna try solo on cruma with right buffs you gonna make lot of adena.

 

sorry for my english but i bellive you got the ideea.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, WoDy said:

well you are tottaly wrong.

you get a lot adena from mobs x2 not from normal moobs, on hight areas is harder to kill moobs x2 solo but still there are lot of people solo on cruma they take around 1k per moob, just think about it killing 100 porta or krators = 100k adena or more + pob etc.

 

my opinion is: on low rate places you farm lot of adena becouse you just 2 hit moobs but if you gonna try solo on cruma with right buffs you gonna make lot of adena.

 

sorry for my english but i bellive you got the ideea.

You get 650-1100 adena in FT and ant nest. You get around 500-700 adena in FoM on 2x Matriarch mobs. I farm there every day and so do hundreds of others. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...