Cursed Bone price

khroon

3 hours ago, AskeQQ said:

Summoners cant pve with beast shots beacuse it's too expencive and you say necro should kill mons with summon, also without shots?

Dude you are pure idiot! You are just L2west asslicker nothing more.

If you can't play mage, don't play it. Summoners were never able to use shots in PvE back in the days. Never ever. Now they can summon cheaper shots and you still complain? Also, necro does not have to PvE with a summon. One playing a necro has to understand the class and choose farming area wisely. 

19 minutes ago, ZygiA said:

If you can't play mage, don't play it. Summoners were never able to use shots in PvE back in the days. Never ever. Now they can summon cheaper shots and you still complain? Also, necro does not have to PvE with a summon. One playing a necro has to understand the class and choose farming area wisely. 

Really? don't say what u don't know dude, i'm summoner and for u make bleeping 30 beast soulshots, u need to spend 2100a, then to kill a monster u need to hit it 6 times (with SE Buffs), then 6x2 = 12 (because summon use 2 beast soulshots ), and mob just drop 150-210a at the Sea Of Spores, so make the count, summoners in this classic is a joke, can't play as summoner, just as nuker.

52 minutes ago, JobsNavi said:

Really? don't say what u don't know dude, i'm summoner and for u make bleeping 30 beast soulshots, u need to spend 2100a, then to kill a monster u need to hit it 6 times (with SE Buffs), then 6x2 = 12 (because summon use 2 beast soulshots ), and mob just drop 150-210a at the Sea Of Spores, so make the count, summoners in this classic is a joke, can't play as summoner, just as nuker.

Check some youtube videos of Russians playing summoners and if you can't play the class as you aren't skilled enough, then don't. It's not an easy class to play. 

1 hour ago, ZygiA said:

Check some youtube videos of Russians playing summoners and if you can't play the class as you aren't skilled enough, then don't. It's not an easy class to play. 

Man you are so uninformed omg. Why you even speak here and bully others who came here with fair points?

Yes i have seen russian summoners at YouTube but Russian servers have different rates than here and i am not russian, i am here to play light game and have fun. Mark my words, servers will be empty in 2 months. You will stay here alone farm Aden dungeon, only thing you can make here still worshiping NCwest how great company they are. 

Pathetic.

Archived