Jump to content
Forums

Recommended Posts

ok, if you do not want to change the drop rates of adena, so that it is a real challenge to equip and emerge on the server, I only have one query with my class (necromancer), this pj only has one skill that scales in damage in second job, and it requires 1 items (Cursed Bone) to be able to launch it that has a cost of 360 adena every 1, if I have to hit 2 or 3 hits on a mobs, I have an expense of between 700 to 1000 of adena for mobs removed , if the mobs throw only 300 of adena as I kill ????

just to see the possibility of lowering the cost of some inputs at a more realistic price so that I can really level up or talk about equipping myself.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Necromancer it´s meant to be played as a summoner (in pve), not as a nuker. If you wanted to lvl up with death spike, it´s because you come from illegal servers, were necro lost his essence.

Death spike is a luxury skill useful only at pvp. There you have your answer.

Edited by v2Rockeets
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

So if the necro is a summoner, why he dont get blaze to lvl after 40 ? are you kidding me ? how do you lvl from 40 to 50 ? with your pet ? you cant even create pet ss. So the only way is to lvl with a bleeping lvl 35 blaze when the summoners get cheap pet ss and nuke + unlimit mana.....makes sense

Edited by Userbaer
Link to post
Share on other sites

i got some cursed bone by farming at cruma 2, lvl 47 NEC now, still farming with Blaze, also at lvl 46 u will have corpse burst. it's a rlly high damage aoe skill but need a corpse. u got plenty corpse when go for AOE farming, also i'm using summoning corrupted man to farming with me, he can use life stealth, can make some damage though it small but if u can kill a monster in 2 hits, it's better than 3 hits ( 47-48 adn for bssd ). Death spike i only used for pk, other wise i use vamp claw and have a recharger to go with. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Vamp Claw, Blaze, Mind to Body > repeat.

to sustain longer, use M2B twice before killing the next mob.  If it takes you more than those two skills to kill something, you are killing the wrong things.

You can use your cat to help recharge till about 47 ish or so, and if you have an SE box, even better.

I wanna use my death spike too, but it's just too expensive to farm with it.

at 50, you just switch to CDL and one shot everything.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, khroon said:

ok, if you do not want to change the drop rates of adena, so that it is a real challenge to equip and emerge on the server, I only have one query with my class (necromancer), this pj only has one skill that scales in damage in second job, and it requires 1 items (Cursed Bone) to be able to launch it that has a cost of 360 adena every 1, if I have to hit 2 or 3 hits on a mobs, I have an expense of between 700 to 1000 of adena for mobs removed , if the mobs throw only 300 of adena as I kill ????

just to see the possibility of lowering the cost of some inputs at a more realistic price so that I can really level up or talk about equipping myself.

CDL

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

16 hours ago, v2Rockeets said:

Necromancer it´s meant to be played as a summoner (in pve), not as a nuker. If you wanted to lvl up with death spike, it´s because you come from illegal servers, were necro lost his essence.

Death spike is a luxury skill useful only at pvp. There you have your answer.

 

I kinda disagree. "Luxury" means you can still  use it. Here, death spike is simply unusable. The adena you earn is not enough even for 1 death spike. 

In pve you should be able to throw 2 death spikes and if the mob isn't dead, you let your summon finish it. In other words, it should be usable but not spammed.

It's not about pr1vate servers, this is how a necro was played in the old times.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tzeo said:

 

 

I kinda disagree. "Luxury" means you can still  use it. Here, death spike is simply unusable. The adena you earn is not enough even for 1 death spike. 

In pve you should be able to throw 2 death spikes and if the mob isn't dead, you let your summon finish it. In other words, it should be usable but not spammed.

It's not about pr1vate servers, this is how a necro was played in the old times.

what so what other mage have ?  man u got gloom  curse deathlike body tomind just be patient  to level to 50 then you are free to go every where with CDL i'm playing sps and so envy of CDL USER haha good luck 

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, class3Rank1 said:

what so what other mage have ?  man u got gloom  curse deathlike body tomind just be patient  to level to 50 then you are free to go every where with CDL i'm playing sps and so envy of CDL USER haha good luck 

 Sph has cdl too. What does cdl have to do with our discussion about death spike?

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Tzeo said:

 Sph has cdl too. What does cdl have to do with our discussion about death spike?

and sph had summon to trasfer pain ?  dude you are complain about it then  why not play sph ?  necro very good in pvp olym  so you want  it to easy leveling too ? everybody necro 
then ? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, khroon said:

ok, if you do not want to change the drop rates of adena, so that it is a real challenge to equip and emerge on the server, I only have one query with my class (necromancer), this pj only has one skill that scales in damage in second job, and it requires 1 items (Cursed Bone) to be able to launch it that has a cost of 360 adena every 1, if I have to hit 2 or 3 hits on a mobs, I have an expense of between 700 to 1000 of adena for mobs removed , if the mobs throw only 300 of adena as I kill ????

just to see the possibility of lowering the cost of some inputs at a more realistic price so that I can really level up or talk about equipping myself.

Most overpowered class with gloom and many debuffs+pet and you are complaining .....No man ,nothing will change B|

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, class3Rank1 said:

and sph had summon to trasfer pain ?  dude you are complain about it then  why not play sph ?  necro very good in pvp olym  so you want  it to easy leveling too ? everybody necro 
then ? 

 

I am not complaining and I don't play necro. Actually there is generally a problem with the price of consumables. Beast ss, spirit ores, everything cannot be used in pve. If they are used, you lose more money than you get from the mob. And I am talking about using them only once (like the death spike), not spamming them. If that seems OK to you, then i don't have anything else to say.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ZygiA said:

People clearly do come from private Interlude servers where everyone plays necro and there is a handy GM shop and unlimited adena. Necro is the easiest mage to lvl up, not gonna explain how or where, but it is easy. 

Well having corpse burst + poison cloud seems nice enough.

Then you can also choose your mobs wisely and use CDL + body to mind to one shot them ?

I've been searching for mobs with weakness to dark though but didn't find any :(

Edited by Grimblee
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, khroon said:

ok, if you do not want to change the drop rates of adena, so that it is a real challenge to equip and emerge on the server, I only have one query with my class (necromancer), this pj only has one skill that scales in damage in second job, and it requires 1 items (Cursed Bone) to be able to launch it that has a cost of 360 adena every 1, if I have to hit 2 or 3 hits on a mobs, I have an expense of between 700 to 1000 of adena for mobs removed , if the mobs throw only 300 of adena as I kill ????

just to see the possibility of lowering the cost of some inputs at a more realistic price so that I can really level up or talk about equipping myself.

farm with blaze until CDL.

do u realize  there is 70 lvl necro ?

also u are playing the most OP class in the game, nothing wrong with being expensive

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28.11.2018 at 4:30 PM, v2Rockeets said:

Necromancer it´s meant to be played as a summoner (in pve), not as a nuker. If you wanted to lvl up with death spike, it´s because you come from illegal servers, were necro lost his essence.

Death spike is a luxury skill useful only at pvp. There you have your answer.

Summoners cant pve with beast shots beacuse it's too expencive and you say necro should kill mons with summon, also without shots?

Dude you are pure idiot! You are just L2west asslicker nothing more.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Necro is most OP class in the game with equal gear and lvl. Bad economy is for this class is thing that balance it. L2 does not use typical 1vs1 balance design but take in to acount all aspect of the game. So yes, when chose necro you chose insanly OP class but first you need to make it and this is way harder thant other classes.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Zeeki said:

Necro is most OP class in the game with equal gear and lvl. Bad economy is for this class is thing that balance it. L2 does not use typical 1vs1 balance design but take in to acount all aspect of the game. So yes, when chose necro you chose insanly OP class but first you need to make it and this is way harder thant other classes.

 

way harder? no

more expensive? yes

 

to the OP, necro always been a fast leveling but expensive class. this is why a large majority of ppl did their first sub as necro back in the day.  you should have known what you were signing up for.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...