SAD FACTs

krum

Obviously NCSoft do not listen to ppl …. and hope they will not be surprised soon when server will be empty .

1. This is NOT even close to C2 (2004 year) classic server ….. where adena for teleporting was NEVER been a problem

2. Spellbooks lvl 40 were available in C2 …. now 0.01 drop rate for 10 mobs respamming once a minute ….. is cruel JOKE (as a result : bunch of both run 24x7 there and ppl get more and more disappointed with not being able to learn a very important skills)

3. Events that give top D and top C items are only beneficial to real money buyers …. since they were able to buy such top items from lucky 0.1% of ppl

4. Drop adena from mobs 40+ levels is crazy LOW …. not enough for shots invested to kill those mobs (especially having in mind that 1/3 of mobs drop nothing)

5. when 1000+ players cry about 40+ drop rate of adena ….. they obviously have problems with this , and you should listen to them or you lose them

6. Prices of teleports …. require 1-2 hours a day to make enough adena only for teleporting once Giran <--> Aden . in 21 century when ppl are going to Mars …. this is simply SAD

7. "Free" running between towns is not option at all since most ppl will soon find much interesting way to spend their time (30 min daily to run across map is pure time-waste)

8. amount of SP given from mobs (and missing in EXP scrolls given from daily AI and FoM zones) DO NOT allow learning skills (like it was in C2) … so my toon 46 lvl .. have 1/10 skills learned (due to lack of books and SP)

In summary … this server is really BAD and not oriented to classic players …. it only motivates Real-Money sellers and bot-maters.
R.I.P

p.s. last NCSoft game I will ever play in this life !!!

1 hour ago, krum said:

Obviously NCSoft do not listen to ppl …. and hope they will not be surprised soon when server will be empty .

1. This is NOT even close to C2 (2004 year) classic server ….. where adena for teleporting was NEVER been a problem

2. Spellbooks lvl 40 were available in C2 …. now 0.01 drop rate for 10 mobs respamming once a minute ….. is cruel JOKE (as a result : bunch of both run 24x7 there and ppl get more and more disappointed with not being able to learn a very important skills)

3. Events that give top D and top C items are only beneficial to real money buyers …. since they were able to buy such top items from lucky 0.1% of ppl

4. Drop adena from mobs 40+ levels is crazy LOW …. not enough for shots invested to kill those mobs (especially having in mind that 1/3 of mobs drop nothing)

5. when 1000+ players cry about 40+ drop rate of adena ….. they obviously have problems with this , and you should listen to them or you lose them

6. Prices of teleports …. require 1-2 hours a day to make enough adena only for teleporting once Giran <--> Aden . in 21 century when ppl are going to Mars …. this is simply SAD

7. "Free" running between towns is not option at all since most ppl will soon find much interesting way to spend their time (30 min daily to run across map is pure time-waste)

8. amount of SP given from mobs (and missing in EXP scrolls given from daily AI and FoM zones) DO NOT allow learning skills (like it was in C2) … so my toon 46 lvl .. have 1/10 skills learned (due to lack of books and SP)

In summary … this server is really BAD and not oriented to classic players …. it only motivates Real-Money sellers and bot-maters.
R.I.P

p.s. last NCSoft game I will ever play in this life !!!

1000+ players crying? You mean 20 same people who hang out here on forums and whine about every little thing they can? Yeah right... if ncsoft start listening to this whiny players who play 1h a day and expect to have full c gear then this game is goin to dump for sure coz that s when top players start having +10 sets and overenchanted weapons. NCsoft did the right thing here

Seriously, I dont know what game you used to play when you say C2 or whatever... I joined maybe on C3 or C4... who cares, but I do remember running from town from being broke, or just enough to use a soe to Aden or Giran... I also remember turning of shots because weapons didnt take just one... D grade used to required maybe 3 shots per hit... and bows took 10... yes 10 shots per arrow... as an archer I could barely carry enough shots for 1 buff round... B grade was so good, because from there onwards it was a single shot per hit!

As someone already said, this is a game... if you like it (like it is), you are welcome to play... if not, then don't.. the same way it was not your parents job to kept you entertained 24/7, its not anyone's job here to satisfy your every need...

Now back to my cave

21 hours ago, krum said:

amount of SP given from mobs (and missing in EXP scrolls given from daily AI and FoM zones) DO NOT allow learning skills (like it was in C2) … so my toon 46 lvl .. have 1/10 skills learned (due to lack of books and SP)

This is something nobody is talking about and is interesting to me.  I use to calculate which mobs were the best SP back when I started playing heavily in C3.

Raids were approximately 1:9 SP to XP ratio, by far the best SP in the game especially if you consider the high mortality rate of raiding.

normal mobs were anywhere from 1:10 to 1:18 depending on overhitting or not.

Now rates are roughly 1:30 to 1:60 for both raids and normal mobs, depending if you overhit or not and your party size with overhitting.

This means that now, if you hit level X, you'll have roughly 1/4 of the SP that you would have had, ceterus paribus compared to C3.

It's kind of crazy how SP starved we are, though this is the least of their problems.  This applies equally to VIP and non-VIP accounts, which is the truly crazy thing.

NC could provide +100% SP bonus to VIP4 accounts as an easy source of revenue and it would help balance the game better as well as provide a solid incentive for maintaining VIP, which they currently lack.

5 minutes ago, FatHips said:

This is something nobody is talking about and is interesting to me.  I use to calculate which mobs were the best SP back when I started playing heavily in C3.

Raids were approximately 1:9 SP to XP ratio, by far the best SP in the game especially if you consider the high mortality rate of raiding.

normal mobs were anywhere from 1:10 to 1:18 depending on overhitting or not.

Now rates are roughly 1:30 to 1:60 for both raids and normal mobs, depending if you overhit or not and your party size with overhitting.

This means that now, if you hit level X, you'll have roughly 1/4 of the SP that you would have had, ceterus paribus compared to C3.

It's kind of crazy how SP starved we are, though this is the least of their problems.  This applies equally to VIP and non-VIP accounts, which is the truly crazy thing.

NC could provide +100% SP bonus to VIP4 accounts as an easy source of revenue and it would help balance the game better as well as provide a solid incentive for maintaining VIP, which they currently lack.

Because the plan is to add sp scrolls in the future to store nothing is accidental.

2 minutes ago, Userbaer said:

http://l2.laby.fr/status/

17.00 not even prime time 5.3k yeah i think we all doomed and we should quit. aehm give me your stuff plz

right, so naia and chronos have 2.5k~ and 2k are bots, whats the point of having 5k in the first months when already about 3k are shops, fishing or bots? its clear in a month will die, back to your cave now

i think there are 5.3k bots and no players at all how i said we all doomed and should quitt.

dont get me wrong, i dont care about some forum warriors here posting shit. you guys are 100 % some lvl 20 chars that has already quitt and cry on forum.

if you cant play a game and have fun, just quit and dont post everyday new shit here on the forum. the only thing i see everyday are some crying kids or some guys making new threads i quitt and thats why.....who cares, get out like a man and dont play it.

1 minute ago, Userbaer said:

i think there are 5.3k bots and no players at all how i said we all doomed and should quitt.

dont get me wrong, i dont care about some forum warriors here posting shit. you guys are 100 some lvl 20 chars that has already quitt and cry on forum

You are so cluelesss not funny, i have  warlord 45 with 200kk exp on scroll /blessing with spoiler 46 lvl and se 44 when something is broken we have every right to speak cause this shit is completely broken nothing work they way it was intended or should.

Archived